*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Undressing
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Undressing  ( 21087 )
hbomb
: 12

« #30 : March 24, 2012, 11:09:04 AM »

Good afternoon everyone.
First of all, please excuse my poor English. I'm just a French boy.
I may not post in the right section, but i wanted to suggest a new pose here.
I should be called unclothing, in the foreplay section.
I thought that unclothing your partnerwould be damn sexy. But that's my opinion. Because seeing my patner nude in a wink takes off me  bit of surprise. I think we should proceed with actions, and when, for example, you select took off the jean, and then took off the panties, it keeps the jean off.
I don't know if it's tecnically possible, but i wanted to suggest.
Thank you for reading.
Post-scriptum: Speaks english and french, can help french novices.

Besoin d'aide en francais ? Pas de probléme, je suis ici !
Novice french guy just want to give sweet love to sweet girls.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : March 24, 2012, 11:26:18 AM »

wellcome, hbomb!

Well, being your first post, it's really interessing and it will be a wonderfull add to achat. The problem coming out on the titanic work needed to do it: too many different type of clothes who need a specific animation to do it.
We was talking about something similar to this in the slow lap dance: it will be really damn hot to look at your partner stripping for you.

aaaah, what a wonderfull dream!
« : March 24, 2012, 01:42:02 PM hentaiboy69 »

hbomb

« #32 : March 24, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »

Hum, well then...
I'll try to figure it out in my mind.
Or maybe talk about it in the chat.
Do you think i shouldl suggest something about military uniforms ? I'll love to wear one.
Some girls say i'm damn sexy in mine.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #33 : March 24, 2012, 11:37:55 AM »

hii bomb , bienvenue  ;D . of course you can ask for military outfits there is many topics about clothing with many propositions so all is possible hehe , exemple i asked an outfit made with ropes for bondage  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #34 : March 24, 2012, 11:46:19 AM »

don't be so sad, Bomb! i say it's hard, not impossible!  ;)

jeanona31
: 503

« #35 : March 24, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »

Welcome on the forum Bomb !

Damn good idea for your first post :)
It would be amazing see your partner taking off clothes piece by piece just for your eyes.
Just thinking about it turns me on .
Difficult to apply to the entire game and all the positions- I agree.
But thinking if there would be clothes for men and women, separated or named as a striptease clothes.
with specific commands for taking off  - then think It should not be so difficult to upgrade and apply to some poses like Foreplay, Lap dance and of course Pole dance !

I would really like to know what, dev-team say about it ?!

Anyway I hope that we will have that opportunity soon

Pafe
: 548

« #36 : March 24, 2012, 03:29:16 PM »

Hiya's..

Welcome HBomb... great topic.  We sometimes play a little stripping game in the room.  We beam in fully clothed, and either dance or chat, then we pop out and remove an article of clothing then beam back in.  It takes a while, but it's kind of fun because you don't know what your room partner is going to come back without.  Then we pick up where we left off... then a little while later... go out and take something else off.  Soon we're both naked, or matching the "sex clothing" and proceed to romping.  ;D

It's probably not for everyone, but we enjoy it.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #37 : March 24, 2012, 04:44:55 PM »

Welcome hbomb... hope you don't explode when I'm close :)

The idea to undress my partner is always hot. Exploring if she is wearing something under her skirt or not or slowly pull down her dress is a great idea for foreplay.

hbomb

« #38 : March 25, 2012, 06:47:35 AM »

hii bomb , bienvenue  ;D . of course you can ask for military outfits there is many topics about clothing with many propositions so all is possible hehe , exemple i asked an outfit made with ropes for bondage  ;D
Thanks, i'll check it out.
don't be so sad, Bomb! i say it's hard, not impossible!  ;)

Yeah, let's go !!!
Hiya's..

Welcome HBomb... great topic.  We sometimes play a little stripping game in the room.  We beam in fully clothed, and either dance or chat, then we pop out and remove an article of clothing then beam back in.  It takes a while, but it's kind of fun because you don't know what your room partner is going to come back without.  Then we pick up where we left off... then a little while later... go out and take something else off.  Soon we're both naked, or matching the "sex clothing" and proceed to romping.  ;D

It's probably not for everyone, but we enjoy it.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Hu, that is a good idea i never thought about. I'll try it out !
Welcome hbomb... hope you don't explode when I'm close :)

The idea to undress my partner is always hot. Exploring if she is wearing something under her skirt or not or slowly pull down her dress is a great idea for foreplay.
Don't worry, just a explosion of pleasure.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: