*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Undressing
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Undressing  ( 21110 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : July 12, 2010, 10:49:06 AM »

And then after there would be the option of taking of your clothes, people would be calling to be able to take off each others... it's a can of worms they may just not want to open.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : July 12, 2010, 12:49:05 PM »

Hi MommyMay, stripping and dancing would be great. I agree with Janine and anaanas, it's difficult to create and we will have 1000s more wishes after ;D

Sometimes it's also hot to have sex with clothes on, e.g. a quickie during a party, in public places... I digress, hehe...
You can have sex with clothes on, though it's not optimal and in principle. In the editor you can choose what you are wearing (sex clothing).E.g if the girl chooses a skirt, she wears it in some positions. As I said, not optimal and not what we want, but a small beginning.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #17 : July 13, 2010, 05:43:13 PM »

Oh your didn't digress Lover, please keep going. ;)

Anyway we all know how I feel about stripping.  Stripping is a major turn on and so is the quickies.  but to have sex with the clothes has to be done right.  For example, have you ever seen the movie The Astronaut's wife or Original Sin( with Angie), now thats how it should look.

But if you really want to strip and you can't wait for them to put it up, then start a post in Erotic Fantasy.  Let your imagination strip for you. ;D
Lover

« #18 : July 14, 2010, 12:57:34 AM »

Hey sinnnn, you want me to go on? Hm, maybe a new idea for "Erotic Fantasies"? I will think about :)

apollo13nut
: 262

« #19 : July 15, 2010, 10:54:27 PM »

As a programmer myself, I can see the nightmares this would create for the dev team....not to mention so many other requests ignored. As mentioned by other people, there are suggestions to allow male gifting (m to m and f to m), FF foreplay, MF/FF after/cool-down actions, more lesbian positions, more 3 some positions (including double penetration [1 guy in ass, other in pussy]), and guys getting more clothes, etc.......at the current rate of requests being ignored, i dunno if it's worth asking for anything else at this point.....as I posted in Jamie Dee's post, if something doesn't change, I will NOT be renewing my membership next year
Janine Dee

« #20 : July 16, 2010, 04:14:45 AM »

Actually Apollo you bring up a point I've been considering... it may be that just like premiums have more of a vote then non, monthly might stand for more then yearly in their eyes. I'm yearly too, and I'm starting to think they figure they have my cash, and can't be sure of getting more for at least 8 months or so, so better to focus on those paying in each month.

AKA many MF's are monthly so that's (part of) the reason they keep getting positions.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #21 : July 19, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »

Janine, that's not correct in any ways. You got some A$ for your yearly sunscription. But you can pay more than that, e.g. in making gifts and buying everything that's possible. You can buy money if you are a premium member and need it.
You can even be more more precious, if they think this way.

Janine Dee

« #22 : July 19, 2010, 11:41:29 AM »

That's why I included the "sure of" like now, I am banking my current funds for the moves that they aren't producing. Once that is spent then I would be willing to spend more, but I'm trying to spend my money wisely rather then simply dump in $5 each month and bank A$1000 in turn.

Which is why I'm wondering if those spending that $5 a month are measured as more valuable.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #23 : July 20, 2010, 09:19:27 AM »

Again I have to contradict you, lol.
They increased the monthly fee to 9,95$ and you receive 1500A$ back.

But I agree, I also wonder about the difference in more and less valuable customers.

Seph
: 1

« #24 : August 14, 2010, 11:26:30 AM »

Hi. I think you guys should implement an important feature: the possibility to dress/undress the character during the sex scene, and not only in the profile customization. It would be great for a better role play, and more sexy i think  :)
During the scene you should be able to decide what to wear, and modify your dressing in real time!
bobbler

« #25 : August 14, 2010, 01:03:36 PM »

good idea  ;D

but yet another one that has been suggested here many many times.  thanks for playing  ;)

(read the "suggestions" thread a bit further down this page for many things we have asked for, and also skim through the other pages for additional ideas we have offered)

welcome seph!  may your first post not be your last.
sinnnn

« #26 : August 16, 2010, 06:06:21 AM »

If you stop bulling maybe it won't be his last post. :P

Welcome Seph and it has been brought up alot has.  But don't let that stop you from bringing things up.  Again I say this, if we keep bringing things up, no matter if its been said before, just maybe they might make it happen.
bobbler

« #27 : August 16, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »

oh bite me sinnnderella, i'm sure seph can tell i'm just messin' around  :P
sinnnn

« #28 : August 16, 2010, 06:30:44 PM »

I have np whats so ever in biting you.  I'll totally enjoy the hell out of that :o.  Besides hes new and he doesn't know you as well as I do(um we do) and might take it to heart. ;)
« : August 17, 2010, 12:08:15 AM sinnnn »
Garryz
: 19

« #29 : August 16, 2010, 09:22:10 PM »

only repeating, might wake em up, and you 2 sound almost married lol
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: