*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Saving Changes on Avatar in The Client Problems
« previous next »
: [1]
: Saving Changes on Avatar in The Client Problems  ( 3749 )
shelley_k
: 12

« : June 25, 2014, 06:39:26 PM »

Hi,

i have a problem with the Achat Client that has been happening for a few months.  I can never change my clothing because after I put on a new outfit and click "Save" the yellow loading arrows circles never go away, and I wind up having to restart the program because all of the features are also disabled after I press save.  It does not freeze, it just doesn't allow me to do anything like search for people, talk to people, etc. after I press 'Save."  I have waited for over ten minutes the first few times, but nothing happened.

At first, I thought that it was my internet, but I tested my connection every time, and it still happens.  I have tried uninstalling, cleaning out the Achat files, and re-installing the client multiple times, but it still does not work.  Has anyone else had or currently have this problem?  I'd love some help if anyone knows about it.  I emailed the developers too, but wanted to post here just in case someone had a quick fix.  Thank you. :-)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 25, 2014, 06:54:08 PM »

Hi shelley,
long ago we had some members with same problem. This helped:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,569.15.html

RESOLUTION:

I reinstalled from scratch.  Deleted all other extraneous files from system including LOCAL files, any hidden user or temp. files etc.

Booted up again waited for updates to complete.  Removed all clothing, addons and text.  Saved a character and then started again from the beginning...

Phew! 

shelley_k
: 12

« #2 : June 25, 2014, 08:59:57 PM »

Hi!  Thank you for that quick response.  I was surfing through the forums and saw his answer yesterday though. :-P  i had already tried that, but still it didn't work.  Hopefully the developers will give me an answer soon.  Thank you. :-)
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 26, 2014, 06:18:39 AM »

I read you cleaned the AChat files just wasnt sure if you really deleted all files and folders. Just uninstalling doesnt do it. Did you restart your comp after removing old AChat version and also after installing new AChat version?
Did you install with or without High detailed add on?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: