*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I want to introduce myself, SHEDOOR, the SHEMALE.
« previous next »
: [1]
: I want to introduce myself, SHEDOOR, the SHEMALE.  ( 3240 )
Shedoor
: 2

« : September 13, 2014, 07:07:57 AM »

I am living in Germany. English is not my native speaking. So - excuse for country-bumkin-mistakes.

First I want to thank all the developers of the game. The game is really great, the graphics fantastic, and the possibilities for me unbelievable.
Since many years  I am playing video-games, especially I like JRPGs (japanese role-playing-games). Therefore I can compare your graphics in your game with others. Fantastic is your prog. The zooming, the clearness, the program is running on older computers. Wonderful.
Developers, I love you all.

The game is greatl. It has the possibility to make variations. With excitement, speed and the sub-actions in a pose. I have all poses, but sometimes me and my lover needs not much. Because of the fantastic variations, the program offers.
In the zooming I can see so much details, it is awesome. And the graphics are never tasteless.
The game lives through the users. I am very talkative, I am a wordoholic. So i love to chat. And I found some very good chatters. These users and the beauty of the game in combination makes it to such a great game. I enjoy it so much.
To the poses: Together, they are the "Kamasutra".

Not long ago I found the name of the game, looked at your site, logged in and since then lives my sexy Shedoor, (many users say so) a funny life in a wonderful virtuel world. Shedoor makes me so much fun, found so much other lovely users. I am really happy with this.
Until now, besides my lovers and friends, I have three spouses. I hope, the german police doesnt find out, that I am an enthusiastic polygamist. Hehe. Polygamy makes muich fun.

Real life and virtuell life are not the same thing. Nothing new for you. But I try roles, I never would do in reality. And it is sooo funny. To be a Pet, or a young daughter ( you know). Luv it. And this is only the beginning. In my fantasy I can do everything.

My wishes for the game:
It is very nice, to have as a shemale foreplay (mmmh), a little hug and slow dancing. But it would be sooo nice, to have more cuddling and siesta for Shemales too. My lady-lovers would appreciate it. I would like to have the pose for sitting on a table, talking with females and shemales.

Another wish.
I discovered threesomes. At first I thought, I get a heart-attack and was searching my pills. Now I want to be a pro in 3-somes.
But it would be great, to find 3some-lovers over the personal profile.
And I see, it is not easy, to find partners for threes. Would be fun, if there exists a bill-board for 3-some-searchers. (In online-role-playing-games you can find on this way partners for raids and so on).

Dear other users, I greet you all from Germany, maybe you find my lovely Shedoor. Be sure, your Avatar is always welcome by her.

All the best for you, the developers and you, the users here.
« : September 14, 2014, 03:57:41 PM Lover »
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #1 : September 13, 2014, 08:58:36 AM »

Hi Shedoor,

Hehe at least we can see you're having fun there.

You're right, achat offers a lot of possibilities already. But the nicest one of them is to use our imagination beyond the poses. And you seem to like that too.  :)

Nice you found a way to the village. Here too you can meet nice people and have some fun. So keep sharing your thoughts or humor, keep enjoying your spouses and other lovers and keep your imagination playing with you!

Welcome and enjoy!  ;)
« : September 14, 2014, 04:12:59 PM Brandybee »

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : September 14, 2014, 02:19:48 PM »

Hi Shedoor,
big welcome to his forum. Herzlich Willkommen auch aus Deutschland. Keine Sorge, um die Polizei kümmer ich mich :D

It's great to read you're having so much fun. This is the reason we all are here for. To have fun, to meet nice people, to share fantasies. This also is one of the reason we are using this forum. It's our crazy little village, full of nice members. Nice if you are one of them!

We also want to improve the game. Like you said, collecting ideas for new poses, rooms, clothes and so on. We have one board for collecting ideas and polls. Feel free to add your ideas.
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html

If you have any questions, just ask. Your english is great but if you want to talk german, just send me a pm.

Have fun :)
« : September 14, 2014, 03:58:04 PM Lover »

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #3 : September 14, 2014, 02:52:23 PM »

Welcome Shedoor

have a wonderful time here  in this friendly forum :)
« : September 14, 2014, 03:57:17 PM Lover »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #4 : September 15, 2014, 03:51:23 PM »

Hello Shedoor,

Massive welcome to our Forum Village.  We are crazy but in a good way  :P

Please take a look around and post any views or ideas you may have on topics of interest.

Here's a few handy tips

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Enjoy and have fun :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : September 16, 2014, 01:09:37 AM »

Welcome to the most incredible place of the Whole net, Shedoor! I'm sure you are going to like it as everyone here do, so please take the time you need to read and share your idea and opinion, we Always looks for good and new idea for the forum and for AChat!

Enjoy your stay!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: