*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Some ideas
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Some ideas  ( 9944 )
jasmine_t
: 145

T-girl who loves to play in latex

« : January 07, 2015, 11:15:40 AM »

Hello.
I've been playing AChat for some time and want to thank developers for great project! Keep it running and improving!

I also have few ideas what could be added in a time, my apologies if I will repeat ideas from some other post, but there is so many that you cant check them all :)

I will try to keep my suggestion structured as possible.

General
Game could use more FX sounds during the sex. (Body slapping over each other, choking sounds for deep-throat, moans of pain from rough sex. Those could vary depending on what player likes, SM players will react to pain differently, they like it after all) 

Cloth for females and shemales like closed latex masks with ponytails (red and white), pointy years like Catwoman has; Catsuits with corsets that covers the belly, with belts or chains strips; High heel latex or leather boots.

Toys like mouth plugs, ass ponytails, ass probe that allows active player to electrocute its victim, toasting it's butt and making them shake and moan for mercy.

Animations
If it is possible, make an option for cum animation to continue over the active animation or play it's default animation. Sometimes when we cum it would be so hot just to continue what was happening in that moment, not to switch to other animation of cumming.

Variety of milking animations with new poses or existing poses would be nice to have (using some toys or milking devices).

Cum slightly dripping off penis during the anal sex for shemales (premium) and males when excitement is getting high

Actions\Poses
When player cum inside other, sperm accumulates, filling a bar, when the level is full, new pose becomes available (if purchased from store):

“Release the juice”
Player who got filled is sitting squatting, releasing sperm from vagina or butt. Other player will have option to get under and drink it, lick it from the floor, his fingers or feed it with fingers back to his partner, rub it over himself or partner. With that they both can play with their genitalia’s.

Those are ideas for now :)
« : January 07, 2015, 03:25:10 PM jasmine_t »

thecult
: 63

« #1 : January 07, 2015, 02:35:37 PM »

Ciao!
Excellent ideas...I totally support you!

SukiSlut
: 12

« #2 : January 07, 2015, 02:46:25 PM »

Yes, good ideas ... I love ass play
Tiscopo
: 17

« #3 : January 07, 2015, 03:02:33 PM »

GREAT !!!
Jasmine_t  ;) I support you in full. I hope that developers take into account all this !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : January 07, 2015, 03:55:44 PM »

Hello jasmine_t and let me give to you a warm welcome in the AChat froum! *hugs*

Your ideas are interessing and don't worry if someone have suggested them, it's always nice to put them under the spotlight, time by time!

Please, if you have more idea to share, look at the poll area http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html or at our discussion about how to improve AChat http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3048.0.html

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : January 07, 2015, 03:59:47 PM »

Hello jasmine_t,
thanks for your ideas. Some of them exist and some are completely new. So thanks for bringing this up.

Please introdce yourself
Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Regarding your ideas with toys, we don't know if or when we will get them - but if you check the forum, soon you will find something here 8)
« : January 07, 2015, 04:13:32 PM Lover »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #6 : January 07, 2015, 04:08:44 PM »

Hi Jasmine. Good post, glad you're interested enough to take part.
xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
jasmine_t

« #7 : January 27, 2015, 10:16:52 AM »

I think Latex masks needs some fixing in matter of moving them to cloth section instead of body option. I want to use mask during sex, but I dont want to use it in street cloth set. Currently such choice is not available.

jasmine_t

« #8 : January 29, 2015, 12:31:33 AM »

And perhaps new pose for all genders like this:

with toys (victims gender dependent), gags, oil...  :D

bluedenim
: 3007

« #9 : January 29, 2015, 01:10:52 AM »

Well the chains are and always have been ready and waiting in "The Interview Room" If only we could fasten people into them. That action alone would be very erotic. Wands as toys? Oh yes please!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
jasmine_t

« #10 : March 18, 2015, 11:34:56 AM »

I think a new button - MORE INFO - in profile would be good to have, considering how much players wish to write in their short infos. This button will bring up semi-transparent block of text where players can write more about themselves and such.

What do you think?  :)

Lover
: 10350

« #11 : March 18, 2015, 11:42:34 AM »

Agree. We need much more space for infos, either by an extra button or by a click on the profile.

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #12 : March 18, 2015, 11:59:34 AM »

Yes its an excellent idea, more knowledge  allows for a better connection with others :)

which leads me to my suggestion

a facility where we can make notes about people
just a extra button on their profile that triggers a
notepad where notes can be made and recalled.

also it would be nice if when we clicked our friends
button  it sorted them with those online at the top
green  then yellow  then red.

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Kaitlyn72

« #13 : March 21, 2015, 07:04:22 PM »

Whole heartedly supported and seconded. All great ideas Jasmine
jasmine_t

« #14 : March 26, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »

A little thought about statuses. After playing for some time now, I have a cirlce of people with whoom I really like to communicate. But in current situation with chat itself, communication is hard sometimes due to numerous messages and cold invites from other people. turning on BUSY FOR ALL status doesnt help, as I cant communicate then.

Perhaps it is posible to make communication available in BYSY status with player, to whom I write first? Something like whiteleist for my current session and if I'm in BUSY state.

Also maybe making new status could be of use. Like ONLINE status that you get on login will be yellow, if player is ready for action (hehehe) then he can set READY status, which is green. I will not bother player who's not interested in new connections ATM

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: