*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  more body options
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: more body options  ( 20402 )
Monroeg
: 2

« : April 17, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »

Hi. im a woman. im 60 years old. With the skin that we are now, people like me are unable to create an avatar that reflects your own body and your face.I suggest to create skin with tits most big (hard or decreased depending on age) and the body more' lean and more 'round. Basically everything that can make the most 'real image. I hope to be able to understand me. Sorry my bad English.  compliments for the work done so far.
noone
: 4

« #1 : June 18, 2009, 12:54:01 AM »

yes! this game rly have big potensial...
the creators must expend the game options, more skins, more positions. more music, add moans effecs...
hair styles, places...

i see success in this game depends the creators
benharper
: 1

« #2 : June 29, 2009, 07:10:10 AM »

Hi, really nice game. Hope it stay free ...

Think allow to cum inside girl will be so great ...

Good work

PiNKIITTiiE
: 2

« #3 : June 11, 2011, 12:27:41 PM »

i totally agree i wanna bigger tits and a fat ass like it need better featurees
apollo13nut
: 262

« #4 : June 12, 2011, 10:13:48 PM »

This subject is one that I feel is not brought up enough. There is a total lack of customization options. The "make up" options are bundled so you can't do the all goth (the black) and add the mole. Men do not have a choice in penis sizes. Women have a choice between 2 breast sizes, but if they choose the smaller size, some poses blow them up to the bigger size. There's also a lack of height options...everyone is the same height.

And to the newbies that posted, welcome to the group.

@benharper: what does your post have to do with the idea of adding more options for customizing the avatars?
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #5 : June 13, 2011, 02:45:06 AM »

The lack of more customizing options (like penis sizes, more breast and butt sizes, height options) has mainly technical backgrounds. Would be easy to make more body options, but use them in the animations in the right way is more difficult.
tom
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : June 13, 2011, 09:03:38 AM »

What then Tom, what about skin options... a wider variety to modify the color for fantasy play?  Skin texture shouldn't be an issue...(at least I haven't seen where it might arise... ) along with more fantasy type of base facial features... lets say elf or evil expression.. with more radical modifications of the ears..even matching of the facial hair, the color of which isn't quite jiving with the current hair options.. 

Have you considered expansion there into more fantasy options?

islandsun
: 1597

« #7 : June 15, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »

Elf ears would look cute on me !

and I could get off w and evil grin too !hehehe ! ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #8 : June 15, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »

Let me second Bear on that.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : June 15, 2011, 04:42:44 PM »

Joining the support!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #10 : June 15, 2011, 04:44:58 PM »

::)  elf ears w wings ! oh sooooooo cool > flying high
Pafe
: 548

« #11 : February 07, 2012, 10:03:56 AM »

Nooooooooooo!

I love looking as if I'm 30 again!  Nothing sags... there's no wrinkles... no grey hairs.. no cellulite.

If this option is available, I would feel obligated to use it, and I don't wanna.

:D :D :D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : February 07, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »

Pafe.....a woman can be beatyfull even whi grey hair and wrinkles. All depends on her mood, how she lives her mature age

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #13 : February 07, 2012, 11:12:46 AM »

lol pafe , youre not forced to use them if there was  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : February 08, 2012, 04:55:28 AM »

Haha Pafe, reminds me of a German saying...
"A person with grey hair is like a house having snow on the roof. That doesn't mean, there is no fire inside."

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: