*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Action for poses - gifting as action
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Action for poses - gifting as action  ( 3203 )
cherrylick52
: 21

« : April 20, 2015, 02:53:09 PM »

I would like to see gifts actually given in a pose , like a single red rose or a bottle of champagne . First date pose would actually add to a rp and I can see actions where this sort of thing could be added with little work .

Mod-edit by Lover: Changed the title
« : April 20, 2015, 03:47:28 PM Lover »
Kaitlyn72

« #1 : April 20, 2015, 03:35:24 PM »

I would like to see gifts actually given in a pose , like a single red rose or a bottle of champagne . First date pose would actually add to a rp and I can see actions where this sort of thing could be added with little work .

Cherry, great suggestion but like your reply it would get better notice in the suggestions section. This is the personals section. :D
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 20, 2015, 03:44:56 PM »

Yes, Kaitlyn is right ;)
And we have a few topics about gifting ideas. I just think, you are the first who says to give it during a pose. Hm, maybe really the solution. A pose with several gifting actions and you only can give, what you have bought before.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : April 20, 2015, 05:50:17 PM »

That would be an interesting pose.

Good idea Cherrylick and Lover for expanding it a little. 

Just trying to think -  on moving on a little,  once given, where could  it go?

Maybe the receiver could have an acceptance button or similar and like the magic sofa,  it appears in the room and in the receivers wardrobe or cupboard for a specified or permanent time to place in their other rooms.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: