*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Set Positions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Set Positions  ( 5734 )
Amethyst

« : May 02, 2015, 04:12:56 AM »

Achat Gods ... or the powers that be here ... is there any chance you can ditch the set positions for when a person has an orgasm ? ... it would be nice if we had the choice at what position to remain in when we cum .. its rubbish that when you cum you move into some strange position and start to finger your own arse ... I know I have never done that when having an orgasm .. in fact the body tenses .. and you cant help but stay in that position ..I may have leading up to an orgasm but never whilst .. it would just be nice to choose where we stay when having an orgasm .. Please consider this ..

Thanks Have a Top Day :-)
« : May 02, 2015, 05:49:45 AM Amethyst »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : May 02, 2015, 04:31:11 AM »

Hi Amethyst,

Some of the older poses do default to certain positions in  orgasm but as the game developed and more poses made, this default was corrected and the orgasm can be in any action on that pose.

Maybe and hopefully the defaults will be changed in pose upgrades with those still left.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Amethyst

« #2 : May 02, 2015, 05:50:28 AM »

Lets hope  8)...thanks
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : May 02, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »

Good suggestion Amethyst I find this a bit frustrating as well.  So yeah totally support this excellent idea.  ;)

Amethyst

« #4 : May 02, 2015, 12:21:14 PM »

Thank you :-)
Jamie200
: 50

STOCKINGS AND SILK FEEL SEXY

« #5 : May 03, 2015, 09:31:57 AM »

I would LOVE to this change, great suggestion  :D

kisses

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : May 03, 2015, 11:49:09 AM »

The A-Team has listened to forum and all the countless wishes not to change back to any stupid pose when cumming. We hope, that they stay on this road and maybe even update the older positions - or give us cum-poses, where we can decide where to cum and the visible effects don't disappear ;)

zuzannah

« #7 : May 06, 2015, 05:22:15 AM »

Oh yes.   Soooo much Cum that my it drips into my mouth and on to my breasts so it can be licked off, and my Makeup starts to Run  ;)

zuzannah

« #8 : May 19, 2015, 04:50:32 AM »

This issue really has to be addressed.

Example.   Dominated from Behind.  She is fingering her ass.  As I watch yeah.  And want to cum over her.  It won't let me.  I have to Cum while in another action then she has to select that action again  >:( Grrrrrrrrrr.

prias
: 317

« #9 : May 19, 2015, 12:24:26 PM »

when I started here (5y ago.... ouch) it was the case, you could cum in whatever position or action by just clicking on a button. Nver understoosd why they changed
: [1]  
« previous next »
: