*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  tatoo upgrade ?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: tatoo upgrade ?  ( 10828 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« : February 23, 2010, 04:14:04 PM »

what about a cock tatoo ?

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 23, 2010, 04:42:36 PM »

Hi Nicoquin,

do you want the Gallic rooster? ;)
If you mean on your cock then it must be waterproof, right?
I agree, it would be interesting.

Tattoed Lover

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #2 : February 24, 2010, 03:17:48 AM »

what about a cock tatoo ?

do you mean the bird or the little toy with balls?  ::)
tom
Nicoquin
: 159

« #3 : February 24, 2010, 06:39:39 AM »

i mean a tatoo for the cock (the little bird with balls) ;)

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Vaida
: 15

« #4 : February 25, 2010, 03:40:21 AM »

I don't think it's good idea... Tatoo on cock what next? Tatoo inside pussy?  :o

Sweety,
Vaida.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : March 22, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »

i suppose this topic is good to my asking , how about some big tatoos like this :

personnaly i found this really sexy when a girl have a big tatoo  ;D
« : March 22, 2012, 06:58:47 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : March 22, 2012, 03:01:25 PM »

Holy crap.......my glasses are not enough to see those pic! Rukya, did you wanna make me blind!?  ;D

Anyway, you make me think about Kat Von D.....i think she have really few area free from tatoo on her skin!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #7 : March 22, 2012, 03:41:32 PM »

hehe sorry i have not understand how resise pics yet  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #8 : March 22, 2012, 03:54:28 PM »

[img width=***]

NewGurl
: 433

« #9 : March 22, 2012, 06:17:03 PM »

Why not have a tattoo designer available.  What I mean is a part of the program for say  @1000 A$  that you could design a unique tattoo that you would have,  Tattoos are made to be unique so it identifies the user, each person would be different. The high price is because that way only serious users would buy it.   
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #10 : March 22, 2012, 07:00:50 PM »

ok i modified the size thanks hentai  ;D .hmm curiously , if i put the same size for the second pic than for the first , the second dont change .

apollo13nut
: 262

« #11 : March 22, 2012, 09:59:48 PM »

I dunno about a tattoo on the penis directly....for one, there are 2 states (hard and not hard) so that would be something to consider. Personally, I wouldn't buy it.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #12 : March 22, 2012, 11:14:42 PM »

@NG : you idea could be nice , but this could be a problem for the ones (like me) who have a knowledge on how modify things in a computer equivalent to a child of 5 years old  ;D . With your idea , i'll never buy the tatoo designer , cause i surely not know how use it , and i surely never have a tatoo (and surely many others)  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #13 : March 23, 2012, 03:11:36 AM »

Why not have a tattoo designer available.  What I mean is a part of the program for say  @1000 A$  that you could design a unique tattoo that you would have,  Tattoos are made to be unique so it identifies the user, each person would be different. The high price is because that way only serious users would buy it.   

NG, first of all, wellcome back, we miss you.
About tattoo design, it can bw done whit the clothes tool if dev-team gonna add skin texture to it. this is just a possible solution, of course, but there can be more.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : March 23, 2012, 04:05:26 AM »

Why not,  It would be cool to have a few more choices in the tattoo range too.
Personally I wold like a choice of flowers for the girls -  Lilys,  Roses, Orchids.
I'd like a Bumblebee too :)   
I'm sure the guys would also have ideas for their range.
And what about Piercings too -  nose, lip, nipple, cock, labia - studs and rings . :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: