*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Save Outfits option
« previous next »
: [1]
: Save Outfits option  ( 5281 )
kayla1991
: 5

« : February 21, 2016, 11:08:04 PM »

What about the option to save outfits?  one of my favorite things to do is find different clothes that go together and look really cute, but each time I want to change, I have to "erase" my previous outfit.  Is the option to save your outfits something other people want?

P.S. on the topic of clothes, it would be cute to see longer and poofier skirts, like what you'd see a lolita wearing, or sundresses that come down to your ankles.  I know the clothes are designed to be sexy and revealing, but more elegant clothes can be sexy as well.  ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 22, 2016, 02:04:49 AM »

We had this idea a while before, but it got lost. Thanks for bringing it up again, I know many would love this.

Longer dresses and skirts aren't possible, we don't have maps for it. Long ago, the A-Team said we will get this map. But we never got it. Again I just can say, maybe in the future

Tamara75
: 2

« #2 : March 10, 2016, 03:04:40 PM »

Hi, this option would really be great.

And on the topic of longer skirts, I would also like that. I think, elegant dressing is also very nice and can also be sexy....
zuzannah
: 1379

« #3 : March 11, 2016, 06:49:43 AM »

Longer Skirts would be amazing.  Especially with a long side split...............or two.   ::)

I remember posting something about this idea last year, (although it wasn't mine, I just posted it here for them) it got a good reception.  It would certainly save a lot of time looking though all your clothes.

There are few ideas now that have being said before.

The obvious question is.  Why haven't  they being implemented ? 

I know about how long some ideas might take but, we don't get any feedback from the ACHAT team at all about ideas.  Whether they could be made or not.  This is the most frustrating part of this.  All these ideas are, to be honest, a waste of people's talent. Why not use them and make ACHAT better, plus, it would make us feel like the ACHAT team are listening.

Lover has said that a long skirt map would be added.  Why hasn't it ?  It does feel sometimes that ideas are "brushed under the carpet".  Say they are going to do it just to keep us quiet.  And then do nothing.
« : March 11, 2016, 06:52:32 AM zuzannah »

AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #4 : March 11, 2016, 10:58:19 AM »

Longer Skirts would be amazing.  Especially with a long side split...............or two.   ::)

while your longer skirts would look great from what i see they wouldnt drape

the clothes in achat all are skin tight,

the processing power and resource use in having a skirt drape naturaqlly would make most of the pc used here  unable to cope

and i hate to think how difficult the texture maps ect  to create would be
« : March 11, 2016, 11:02:29 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
Kaitlyn1989

« #5 : March 11, 2016, 12:24:20 PM »

ahhhh, even god has limitations.  I'm pretty happy with the clothes, of course there is always "more". I just wish we had some "cuddling" actions for the poses, *wink* Kaitlyn
zuzannah
: 1379

« #6 : March 11, 2016, 12:28:44 PM »

Yeah I totally understand what you are saying Woody but, this sort of information should be coming from the ACHAT team.  

If it's impossible then they should explain why after Lover said they would be releasing a map for one and then they don't.  If they can't do it because of technical reasons they should come clean and just admit it.

I'm not technically minded and I don't want a back lash for what I'm saying but, don't the Meeting Places take a lot of Processing Power too ?  The movement I know would be very tricky for a long skirt.  What I'm saying is that we aren't told anything about what is going on.  Lover has actually said they the map would be added and nothing,  I don't know how long ago that was though.

Anyway. The Save Outfits option is an amazing idea.   ;).

Maybe the Team will say they can do it and we will never see this added either.

Anyway, all this is academic.  We're aren't going to get any more maps.  That's what I think anyway.  :o
« : March 11, 2016, 12:37:20 PM zuzannah »

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : May 04, 2016, 03:05:32 PM »

Woody is right, but why don't we look at it in a different way? There are long skirts, indian style. They are tight and don't move much. Our avis aren't really walking, I don't think it would be a problem. But I also know, if this will be added, some girls would ask for more elegant long dresses ;)

Likmy
: 3

« #8 : May 13, 2016, 10:41:56 AM »

Hello

An options to save outfits seems really essential, even if we have to spend few A$ to buy slots... You don't even imagine the time lost in changing clothes everytime I play !

And longer skirt will be of course more elegant and just as sexy... ;D

kisses

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : May 13, 2016, 11:25:38 AM »

Hi Likmy,

You're right Likmy ... but the time that we dress, men don't jump on you to destroy our clothes that we take long time to wear !!!  :D

Bises

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1]  
« previous next »
: