*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 424414 )
Lover
: 10350

« #885 : March 12, 2012, 02:39:25 PM »

Wow Rukya, congrats!

I add:
- an office with desk and big conference table
- cinema
- barn

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #886 : March 12, 2012, 06:48:59 PM »

Wow Rukya, congrats!

I add:
- an office with desk and big conference table
- cinema
- barn

OOH... a Barn. I remember some very hot and steamy petting sessions in the barn loft when I was younger...

Good choice Lover. I will definately support that one! and wowsers, that's a whole lot of room suggestions you've compiled there Rukya. Awesome!

Mwah!
Az.
« : March 12, 2012, 06:51:30 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Bear
: 3856

« #887 : March 12, 2012, 10:00:10 PM »

A big office desk is more than enough... did love the office visits when I played during my mornings...

Still find good times in the barn... a well stocked tack room is excellent fun.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #888 : March 12, 2012, 11:36:16 PM »

I would like to add:

A stable..... and it can have a well-stocked tack-room....  ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #889 : March 13, 2012, 02:51:43 AM »

Yeah an office would be a great room for AChat, that's one of the scenarios I really like and it can be used in many RPs.

Something I'm missing is a classroom, that can be very fun. :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #890 : March 13, 2012, 02:57:42 AM »

Adera, i was thinking the same right now! a classroom would be amazing! it jump in my mind meanwile i was re-reading the NSPD topic.....

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #891 : March 13, 2012, 06:09:03 AM »

hehe not sure some exist with beds , but how about an hmmmm assensor (maybe the name is elevator) ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear

« #892 : March 13, 2012, 08:45:53 AM »

Wow Adera,... all this time and we didn't think of the classroom...

Very good suggestion... pondering the adaptions of the poses... or how to place a "bed" in that....

Adera

« #893 : March 13, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »

Just skip the bed and use the desk, chairs and such things that are generally in a classroom. Hmm thinking about it I realize that a "bend over" pose is very needed for MS, it's would be perfect in the interrogation room and would be very nice in an office and classroom as well. I might even get the nice option to wiggle my butt invitingly at a guy as well. ;)
Bear

« #894 : March 13, 2012, 11:41:24 AM »

well it would require a re-elevation of the all the poses which would be fine.. starting points of the poses would have to be redone...that may require a whole work over on the options to a a set point...if they did that then some more exotic playrooms and locations could be developed... ie a picnic table,...gym equipment...jacuzzi, battub,  shower...etc. 

A lot of the rooms here are great suggestions... but tying that the way they have the poses developed is a push...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #895 : March 13, 2012, 11:54:07 AM »

hehe not sure some exist with beds , but how about an hmmmm assensor (maybe the name is elevator) ;D

Eh eh! nothing is impossible, Rukya!

Bear, a jacuzzy, bathtab or shower can be used in one room and be placed in the right place to be used whit the right pose. It's not impossible to do!

For example, will be nice to have the "Let's talk" when we are sitting in the jacuzzy and the "At the wall" ("Handjob from behind" and "clit rubbing" too) in the shower.
« : March 13, 2012, 12:02:07 PM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #896 : March 13, 2012, 02:16:13 PM »

The teacher's desk/table in the classroom would be big enough for anything that didn't involve being bent over a schooldesk, it's also just right for tying to................ This is all a bit recent for me to fantasise about, boys, but I can read your minds!

No takers for my stable then? Ah well, back to the drawing board... :(

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #897 : March 13, 2012, 02:39:45 PM »

hehe i'll go with you in your stable blue :) this will surely be extra exiting  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #898 : March 13, 2012, 05:26:17 PM »

I have no idea what you fantasizing about Blue... unless it's being bent over the teachers desk for a spanking? *Sigh* Our teacher always makes Blue stay after class for some reason, she's going to be late for gym class again. ::)

I see that sauna has been mentioned but not a steambath. A steambath would be fun, it could be a mixed steambath and because of the thick steam you miss the badly placed notice about that and walk in naked. :P

When I read the beach idea I thought about a warm summer night, an empty beach and the sky filled with bright stars... though it would have to be later in the summer when we don't have midnight sun.
« : March 14, 2012, 02:51:35 AM Adera »
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #899 : March 13, 2012, 06:49:02 PM »

The teacher's desk/table in the classroom would be big enough for anything that didn't involve being bent over a schooldesk, it's also just right for tying to................ This is all a bit recent for me to fantasise about, boys, but I can read your minds!

No takers for my stable then? Ah well, back to the drawing board... :(

I like the school room idea as it fits into the NSPD Academy idea I have, with dakota being the Commandant...
and the naughty school girl in me still wants to come out from time to time...

And the Stable... hehhee Stable, Barn, Loft... zomg, I remember doing so many naughty things with my BF's and never got caught, because we had some good hiding places.

I support both these ideas.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 66  
« previous next »
: