*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 424415 )
Pafe
: 548

« #915 : March 27, 2012, 03:22:02 AM »

Rukya,
I think you'd make an excellent policewoman...................
especially for the traffic police catching speeders, one stroke for every mph over the limit! (km/h in France, so more strokes!)
xx

Hiya's...

On an official note from the Traffic Division of NSPD.  We don't actually CATCH speeders.  Our orders are to "Watch fo Speeders"  no one ever said anything about catching them.  Most are really nice and turn themselves in. 
   I think Rukya would make an excellent officer in what ever division she wanted.
   "Stop In The Name Of Love"

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

islandsun
: 1597

« #916 : March 30, 2012, 01:56:52 PM »

Yes the barn has been mention alot in the past  and w a harness tack room would be interesting  saddle up !

Ive  remember playing in the barn loft hehehehe

And there`s still that Art studio that would be interesting w paintable body art they have different flavours
tululah1234
: 1

« #917 : April 24, 2012, 09:17:34 AM »

i like the idea of a dungeon,,could be fun.
but the pose ,,already using a cane is very poor,,
when a cane is used it raises whelts "bruising",and can cause some minor
bleeding,,yet in the pose no marks appear,,not good.
so if a dungeon does come in the future,,it needs to be more realistic.
and the best" caners" are women,, so a woman with woman pose would be good.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #918 : April 24, 2012, 10:09:37 AM »

hi tutulah , welcome . i'm not really for the fact to see blood in achat .   :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #919 : April 24, 2012, 10:50:08 AM »

You are not the only one who don't want see blood.....count me in!

And wellcome here, tululah1234!

Pafe

« #920 : April 24, 2012, 11:31:15 AM »

Hiya's...

I would like these settings for outdoor rooms...

Under a star filled night sky... outside the cabin...  small campfire... an air mattress... against the cabin for the wall poses... a few trees around... mountains in the distance... a shoreline nearby.  Very sensual and romantic.

On the back of a boat... off shore about 1/2 mile to a mile... sunlit shoreline in the distance... bright blue sky above... water all around... canopy overhead... on the deck seat that magically turns into a bed... gunnels of the boat... against the cabin door for the wall poses... maybe another boat in the distance... is it coming closer or moving away?... 

Pafe

DonSteve
: 3

« #921 : April 28, 2012, 08:58:44 AM »

Hoping that this is the thread for room suggestions, I'd like to put some here.
@ admins: please free free to shift this post to the correct thread if necessary ;)

Interaction with certain equipment
Once you bought certain items, those may also unlock hidden pose options (mostly foreplay, as you are otherwise distracted anyway ;) )
Options could be:
  • Champagne: Offer some fancy drinks in foreplay.
  • Hot tub: Effectivly changes room if bought as addon. Have a mix of the sitting, gentle and pampered options in the water. Great in groups!!
  • Stereo: Smooth sound options
  • Lava lamp: (no effect)
  • Steam room / sauna: Getting hot and sweaty just by doing nothing? :)
  • Shower: Not only a great upgrade but also a great room for itself - girls locker room for cheerleader roleplays? :) Should feature a lot of slippery options using water and foam. ;)

Further rooms
  • sauna & shower: (see above)
  • Strech Limo: Foreplay option: Get the ladies home, but excited on the way :)
  • Yacht: just another room. Have fun in the sun; on the ivory shores of the (not any longer) virgin islands ;)
  • Night club: Yeah, thats the place for the real foreplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdgySL41iDU
     Easy forplay with people around, while later everyone else might be gone.

Please, ladies and gentleman, share your opinions on this! :)
As the key issue here is to seduce a lady, your option is the most vital here!

Kind regards:
Steve
8)
Lover
: 10350

« #922 : April 29, 2012, 01:15:27 PM »

Hi Steve, you're right here :)

I like and share your ideas - and wanna add (once more ;) ) my wish for ice cubes, fruits, feather...

islandsun
: 1597

« #923 : April 30, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »

2 Steve welcome  hope to see ya around !

grin  ;D    ok I just have too ! cyber sing > Dont`t rock the boat baby , dont tip the boat over !   grinning yes had 2 cocktails > wink
DonSteve
: 3

« #924 : May 01, 2012, 08:50:57 AM »

Thanks 4 the feedback, islandsun & lover!

Btw, great idea Lover! Lets wrap it up as a new pose:

Delicious Delight
Cover your partner with delicious items, like fruits and cream and make her/him hot by slowly licking it up.
Or messing in your bed using cream and choco sauce. That would really  life as it should be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BxDcn3Jw0c) :)

Ecspecially once cream and choco are the maids in the related 3 some...
:)

Have fun:
Steve

Suzanne_Brec
: 1

« #925 : May 22, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »

I want more rooms too.

I prefer a bathroom with the option of a shower and a bathtub with poses for that!

And i want an outside "room", maybe a lake, a swimming pool, or a forest.

u should take a look at sexvilla2.com!! There u find enough examples.

and enough examples for more poses and, THE MOST IMPORTANT, more Body Options.

Maybe u can implate a colouring option to colour my own clothes !!!

Kisses
Su
Lover
: 10350

« #926 : May 22, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »

Kiss and welcome Su :)
With your first post you entered the strange and crazy sub-world of AChat. Hope you stay and go on posting.
For body options you can use this topic http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,36.0.html

I'm sure you find some good suggestions, but perhaps you also have more ideas.

Lover

Pafe

« #927 : May 23, 2012, 06:53:13 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome to the crazy Forum Suzanne_Brec!  Please keep posting and sharing your thoughts and ideas with us. 

I think we're all in agreement with our desires for more rooms, especially some outdoor settings.  I have been wondering if they could put sounds with the rooms.  For instance, if we do get an outdoor "campfire" scene, perhaps some crickets chirping, or the sound of a gentle surf for a beach scene.  Those types of background noises would (in my opinion) enhance the scene.

Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #928 : May 23, 2012, 08:26:50 AM »

as usually, Pafe you are allways a pretty daydreamer whit your ideas.......i really like them!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #929 : May 23, 2012, 12:53:28 PM »

Actually...

I really like Pafe's idea. We know it is possible to add sounds to the room, don't we have a great array of wonderful music to play? *smirks*
With the request to add sounds request-thread bleeding slowly to death why not discuss the implementation of environmental sounds? Imho that is a topic much less subject to personal taste and I think it could better the experience.

Ofcourse with the option to turn it off or on...

But jungle sounds with the jungle room, traffic and honking taxi's in the penthouse, phones and type writers (yes, I know we wall use pc, but how to give those a recognisable sound?) in the interrogation room, etc..

Pafe, I really like the idea and I think it deserves it's own thread..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 66  
« previous next »
: