*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 430584 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #555 : October 21, 2011, 09:48:15 AM »

I read here and there, and i agree whit peoples who ask for outdoor place too.......plus, i agree whit the request of a common space (but limited to a max amount of users.....not for all, or it will be a mess). the only problem whit the second request, is how to make it work easly.mmmhh, i think we have to wait a lot for it!

islandsun
: 1597

« #556 : October 23, 2011, 07:28:20 AM »

Fire place >candles < which I have all over the place , the real big ones < like setting the mood !

To beable to set lighting should be simple enough. ;)
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #557 : October 23, 2011, 12:44:36 PM »

For all the recent talk and suggestions of "bathroom" oriented subject matter, I think this is the best place to discuss it. I was pondering what type of "bed" object would be used for the poses that require it. Perhaps just a big square tub? I would suggest a fake semi-transparent layer of still water that the characters could pass through but there are a few poses that probably wouldn't work since it might look more like you're trying to drown your partner.  :P It would be quite a challenge for the developers to pull off using the same environment they're used to.

hentaiboy69

« #558 : October 23, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »

just to creat one only topic, i repost here my suggestion.
a tipical japanise bathroom

and a reference for shower from a videogames, Singles:

« : March 02, 2012, 05:38:20 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #559 : October 23, 2011, 05:52:25 PM »

yes probably... the image of running water might be a bit of a challenge. I am not certain if they fix their pose locations to a central point for all rooms, but  it could work if they had a large raised platform...

There is a hotel down to the south which has specialized themed rooms.. came to mind since they had a unique urinal... a rock outcropping... with an electronic eye that started a waterfall down the rock facing while one approached and did their business..anyway this bathroom was huge... quite unlike anything I have seen before.

so perhaps an interesting shower.. larger...with a raised wide seating platform for sexual play with the standard poses ...

Another option might be a specialized room... with preset poses... might limit the options... but still would be fun.

hentaiboy69

« #560 : October 24, 2011, 02:32:16 AM »

yes probably... the image of running water might be a bit of a challenge. I am not certain if they fix their pose locations to a central point for all rooms, but  it could work if they had a large raised platform...
well, i think the A-team have create a fix point for the poses inside the room......if u look closed to every room, even if they are different, the specific location of poses is the same (i think this is why the SF against the wall was bugged in the interrogation room). so, for a bathroom, they have to create a room that respect the esisting one........maybe i have somethingh in mind who can work. when i have some times, i try to realize a little sketch

Bear

« #561 : October 24, 2011, 10:21:02 AM »

Well my understanding is they fixed that... so it would seem possible the "anchor" point can be moved.
(susi can you comment on that?)

I thought about this, trying to recall actual "shower" rooms I have seen over the past few years (I have been involved in the real estate field for a couple of decades) I've seen some fabulous shower set ups but nothing with a centralized platform...

the bulk of the poses could be set onto the cold tiled floor (that is an x,y,z point I would imagine) .. those that require some elevation will need some form of a raised anchor point.

If a shower is going to be provided.. one might as well ask for a bathtub,.. some foreplay poses while soaking in the water. A shared bath is steamy romantic fantasy.

hentaiboy69

« #562 : October 24, 2011, 10:44:20 AM »

i'll try to explain my idea.....try to figured it out:

a steamy room whit a huge tub in the middle who can be closed when needed (it can take the place of the bed), a shower on a corner whit cabinet and some forniture on the wall.
if they gonna add some specific pose for the tub, it can be show open and some steam can come out of it. about water, transparent effect is the best one, but some soap or bubbles can be added in free area, when they are not covering the action.

for some poses, table and chairs a needed....here we can use a sink like a table and some little lockers likes chairs. about forniture, it can be nice to use a shampoo bottle like dildo or something similar, maybe a brush.....

Bear

« #563 : October 24, 2011, 10:58:14 AM »

Well the counter-top would be hot for "table" poses... especially if they could have a mirror providing a reflection... (god do I enjoy mirrors... that would be one hot ad feature to a room IMO)

Chairs are easy enough I have seen some elegant accessories along that line.

I still believe that the anchor point for poses can be manipulated, until told otherwise by staff, so the location of items may not be so set in stone. However it might be embedded into the pose itself, that would require some serious rewrite of the code with the rooms structured with a spot "A" for an act...and the pose written to go to spot "A".

Guessing but  I think the pose defines location outright.

hentaiboy69

« #564 : October 24, 2011, 11:06:40 AM »

Chairs are easy enough I have seen some elegant accessories along that line.
u can allways sit on the wc or the bidet.....  ::) ;D

talking about steam, how we can't mention a sauna!? an hot place for really hot lovers.....
« : October 24, 2011, 11:08:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear

« #565 : October 24, 2011, 11:32:07 AM »

Nothing defines steamy sex like a sauna session  ;D

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #566 : October 24, 2011, 01:00:14 PM »

The real challenge will be the poses that require the elevation Bear mentioned like "deepthroat, blowjob, quick lick, etc." Not quite sure what object can be used in place of a bed that will accommodate those types of poses. I think you might be right about the "anchor points" Bear. I bet it is possible to assign certain poses to different areas as long as they are given a specified amount of room on the grid. Would be great to know for sure.

hentaiboy69

« #567 : October 24, 2011, 02:22:58 PM »

when i talk about hot tub in the midle, i have somethingh like this in mind

« : March 02, 2012, 05:37:34 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #568 : October 25, 2011, 01:35:14 AM »

A hot tub or a shower would be great, I'm all for steamy shower sex or some splashy fun in a hot tub. :P

Oh and the dress code in the sauna should be of the naked kind... I hope no one's too embarrassed with that. ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #569 : October 25, 2011, 08:15:53 AM »

Actually a nice release with a bathroom style room would be the terrycloth robes.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 66  
« previous next »
: