*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 66
: new rooms  ( 424256 )
Bear
: 3856

« #900 : March 13, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »

well I considered the stables part of the barns... might need a few side rooms for this... ::)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #901 : March 24, 2012, 11:44:02 AM »

I have no idea what you fantasizing about Blue... unless it's being bent over the teachers desk for a spanking? *Sigh* Our teacher always makes Blue stay after class for some reason, she's going to be late for gym class again. ::)

I see that sauna has been mentioned but not a steambath. A steambath would be fun, it could be a mixed steambath and because of the thick steam you miss the badly placed notice about that and walk in naked. :P

When I read the beach idea I thought about a warm summer night, an empty beach and the sky filled with bright stars... though it would have to be later in the summer when we don't have midnight sun.

steambath or more better an outside hot spring! maybe in the night whit the star looking at you and your partner having fun!

about some room like office.....i think some specific pose will be nice! for example, meanwile you are working at your desk, your partner can try to catch your attention sitting on it sensually or can move on your back and embrace you kissing your neck or giving you a good relaxed massage.
the idea come out looking in a 3d shop where i found some poses about girls on webcam....lol!  ;D

in two words: more interaction whit the room will be nice! they are no merely decoration!

edit:

ok, this is a suggestion reeeeally interessing for the NSPD: an alley whit a police car parked in the middle! or a normal one, it's the same, but i think whit the police one will be pretty good!
« : March 24, 2012, 12:00:16 PM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #902 : March 25, 2012, 11:05:45 AM »

Lolz

Speaking of cars, why not use a car as the centrepiece? Lots of good poses on a car............... I can vouch for some of them, but also in the back-seat (which I can't and if you want to know why ask me) front seat with feet on the windshield, over the hood either way up, kneeling into the door, giving the driver a bj while he's driving (or at least still sat in his seat!) half-into the open trunk....(can't vouch for that one either).
 ;D

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #903 : March 26, 2012, 06:30:50 AM »

Edit:

Pic removed and added a reference for a car in a alley
« : March 27, 2012, 01:32:04 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #904 : March 26, 2012, 08:51:36 AM »

hehe sorry to say this hentai , but its  not for me to force someone to have sex  ;D . Like its not for me to be policewoman  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #905 : March 26, 2012, 08:56:09 AM »

never say no till you try it!  ;)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #906 : March 26, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »

;D the less contacts i have with police , the better i feel  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim

« #907 : March 26, 2012, 12:13:38 PM »

Once again, Rukya, I am in total agreement with you and I don't like the rape aspect of these pictures!

hentaiboy69

« #908 : March 26, 2012, 02:01:02 PM »

Yes, those poses are really rough and you can see a perfect sample of abuse of power from the police. i can remove them, if you whant

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #909 : March 26, 2012, 04:15:23 PM »

HB:
Yes please... Thank you.

I concur with Rukya and Denim...

Mwah!
Az.
« : March 26, 2012, 04:17:52 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Thunderstruk
: 6

« #910 : March 26, 2012, 07:01:24 PM »

Hentaii, please remove these offending pics. It offends me as a male to see a woman treated this way. Not only is it degrading to women, but it sends the wrong message about a police force. This is definately something we dont need on Achat.  Thank you for their removal in advance
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #911 : March 26, 2012, 07:07:21 PM »

Hentai,  yes please, looks like  rape to me too.   Best to keep that kind of thing to rp in the room if it floats your boat I think.

Thank you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #912 : March 26, 2012, 09:53:04 PM »

please stop asking him to remove the pics . Tonight i had a discution with him and he asked me if he must remove them . My anwser was wait tomorrow to see if you have others "bad reactions" (i know its not the good expression to say this , so dont be offended) . and he told me that he will do tomorrow so i think he will do  ;D .

Its somewhat curious that when i said that another pose was more a rape than seduction , nobody agreed . It was before the speed bar, and with it , this made this pose better .

And sorry for the ones who "agree with me" about my first post , it was not about the pose , but about the fact that hentai said he see me in the role of the police woman  ;D
« : March 26, 2012, 10:28:02 PM Rukya »

bluedenim

« #913 : March 27, 2012, 01:10:06 AM »

Rukya,

I think you'd make an excellent policewoman...................

No need for fines, instant punishment lolz!

especially for the traffic police catching speeders, one stroke for every mph over the limit! (km/h in France, so more strokes!)
Good job I don't drive!

xx

hentaiboy69

« #914 : March 27, 2012, 01:39:58 AM »

Hentai,  yes please, looks like  rape to me too.   Best to keep that kind of thing to rp in the room if it floats your boat I think.

Thank you.

yes, more better, sorry to all.

I had removed it and add a pic of an alley whit a car.

Anyway, back to the first part of this post
about some room like office.....i think some specific pose will be nice! for example, meanwile you are working at your desk, your partner can try to catch your attention sitting on it sensually or can move on your back and embrace you kissing your neck or giving you a good relaxed massage.
the idea come out looking in a 3d shop where i found some poses about girls on webcam....lol!  ;D

in two words: more interaction whit the room will be nice! they are no merely decoration!

edit:

ok, this is a suggestion reeeeally interessing for the NSPD: an alley whit a police car parked in the middle! or a normal one, it's the same, but i think whit the police one will be pretty good!
and thinking to accessories of police crew, if there is the chance to create some poses to use them and who don't seems like rape, it can be a nice idea. My opinion, of course, and this is something we have to talk in a better section, not this!

@Rukya: as you can see, i'm not the only one who think you can be a perfect police woman! ih hi! mmmmh, but mor then traffic, i see her like a prison guard whit her dangerous paddle ready to hit!   ::)
« : March 27, 2012, 01:42:10 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 66  
« previous next »
: