*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Editing cloth textures
« previous next »
: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46
: Editing cloth textures  ( 361118 )
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #345 : March 18, 2012, 08:50:07 PM »

ZOMG!! Can I get this hairstyle just a wee bit longer and in Red? (like an auburn)?

cana cana cana? huh? wink wink wink...

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #346 : March 19, 2012, 12:59:20 AM »

If you can I'm having it too!

Like it says underneath... buy, buy, buy!

Twins lolz!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #347 : March 19, 2012, 04:19:18 AM »

Hi,

regarding the bump: the normal map is there to create the required bump effect. Everything that Keiko and Tight mentioned can be solved with the normal map. Keiko's sample with the orange uses height map, from that should be generated normal map first to use as normal map. To remove the original bump (e.g. original cloth creases) a 'plane' normal map should be loaded to the diffuse texture. Height and then normal map can be generated also from the diffuse texture using different  utilities, but other bump effects (like creases) need more advanced techniques like e.g. ZBrush.

Should we talk a bit more about normal maps and the usage of them with AChat cloth textures?

Regards,
tom
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #348 : March 19, 2012, 09:24:39 AM »

Ok, I for one have not a clue what the technical jargon means but the clothes, hair and choices you have all created are fantastic. I'm all for it. I hope it can all be made possible. Wow, just so impressed with you all. Great creative thread folkes. :) Please get it in the shops soon. Retail therapy mmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #349 : March 19, 2012, 12:06:20 PM »

Tom,

though most of what you write makes sense, it would be good if you could shed a bit more light on how the normal-, diffuse- and uv-maps work together. With that info we can improve our designs.. and possible make things that have been requested but for which me miss the right maps?

I'd like to read more, so please go ahead :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #350 : March 19, 2012, 12:27:44 PM »

A sort of full guide of the tool and eventually future update for it will be a pretty good idea!

and about bump map......from my little experience whit poser, it's not the same texture of the dress, but different, based on black tone. more the colour is near to black, more the bump is marked.

example:
if you wanna make a trim on a dress, this one will be black if u wanna make it looks like in keiko pic. vicversa, all must be black but the trim must be white.
« : March 19, 2012, 12:41:32 PM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #351 : March 19, 2012, 12:52:37 PM »

hehe talking of guide if someone can make one on editing texture who is simple explaining step by step all possibilities without words that non english dont understand , it could be nice  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #352 : March 20, 2012, 03:24:48 AM »

If you can I'm having it too!

Like it says underneath... buy, buy, buy!

Twins lolz!

reading this and azrielle post, my mind jump on this pic. wonder why!? maybe cause i love Yoko from Gurren Lagann!?

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #353 : March 29, 2012, 09:02:33 PM »

I apologize for my absence lately. Due to some important projects that required my full attention, I had to step away for a while. I understand everyone is eager to begin this process of choosing our first clothing textures to be added to the shop. First step is to determine which artists want to participate. Depending on how many artists volunteer, we can decide how to approach a fair process to vote and choose which textures will be chosen by the forum.  Remember if you want to participate, that means you agree to Tom's terms:

- The creator's name can be displayed on the product picture, but otherwise the new cloth will be the property of AChat, and the creator cannot dispose of it in the future in any way.
- Free usage of the own design.
- 20% share in A$ after each sold item in the shop, paid e.g daily.
- As first step, we could select e.g. 3 creations from users, who accept the listed terms.

How an artist will display which texture designs they wish to be made available for voting will depend on who and how many artists decide to participate.  A suggestion would be each artist becoming the author of a new thread, the title would be their shop name and all designs can be put on display there along with a poll to determine their most popular design. Then the top voted designs from each artist can be combined into a new poll to see which top 3 favorite textures will be chosen for the shop. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to post them for discussion.

I agree to Tom's terms and volunteer to participate.  :)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #354 : March 29, 2012, 09:40:04 PM »

hmmm without me , i tryed and dont find a way to move and place the texture like i want :) . and anyway , i dont really understand the options in english  ;D
« : March 30, 2012, 06:50:30 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #355 : March 30, 2012, 01:10:30 AM »

Sorry, Keiko, but we need a little step back before all this start.

Those are the term for peoples who wanna add their creation to the achat shop, ok......but why we have to vote the designer clothes before dev-team can add them to the shop!? i think every designer will be free to add the one he or she like, not what others want. About this point, we have ton of suggestion, so i think we can open a corner like "Style design" to make request or similar.

Every designer must be free to work on some stuiff he think can suit to achat and, if he wan, can work on specific request! Why adding limit to designer idea!?

TightFit74
: 2415

« #356 : March 31, 2012, 01:45:21 AM »

Hentai,

Tom suggested in his post, up to 3 designs for the first try. That would mean that not every designer that wants to partivciate, might get a shop. Nor does it mean that every designer can add every texture they desire. I think Keiko suggested seperate threads and possl, to determine which designs should take the 3 slots that are available..

Since the slots are limited and the A-team requested the forum to choose which desgins they want in the shop, the suggestion Keiko made, seems logical. The choice is yours, so then there must a choice created.

Unless the A-team has different thoughts? Maybe Tom or Susy could add a comment and explain their thoughts on the matter?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #357 : March 31, 2012, 01:59:17 AM »

Tight, i know all of it specially about adding only 3 textures for designer at the moment (or Tom means 3 in total!? i don't think!), so way don't give to the designer the chance to choose his favourite one and force him to sell something he can't like!? sorry to say, but it will be frustrating when you work hard to create a good thing and then you can't use it.

anyway, let's wait for others opinion and for more explanation from Tom.
« : March 31, 2012, 05:03:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #358 : March 31, 2012, 08:33:32 AM »

If its only 3 shops , its easy , keiko , tight and for the third one of the others designer (sorry i dont remember how many have be able to understand how work this option ) . I think a list could be usefull to choose

Lover
: 10350

« #359 : March 31, 2012, 10:29:17 AM »

@ HB
Tight, i know all of it specially about adding only 3 textures for designer at the moment (or Tom means 3 in total!? i don't think!), so way don't give to the designer the chance to choose his favourite one and force him to sell something he can't like!? sorry to say, but it will be frustrating when you work hard to create a good thing and then you can't use it.
My idea: Every designer chosses 3 of his desings, give a name and tell Keiko. She adds a poll with these 3 designs. So we all can vote for 3 designs and the designers can be sure only their favourites are in match.

@ Rukay:
If its only 3 shops , its easy , keiko , tight and for the third one of the others designer (sorry i dont remember how many have be able to understand how work this option ) . I think a list could be usefull to choose
Though I like Keiko and Tight and also their designs I don't see a reason to say "these both are set".

: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46  
« previous next »
: