*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New update: Faces for women
« previous next »
: [1]
: New update: Faces for women  ( 6425 )
Lover
: 10350

« : May 03, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »

Hi girls,
you can make a facelifting if you need it ;)

Your Lover

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : May 03, 2010, 01:11:50 PM »

I don't know, I like the eyes and nose a lot more, but the heart-shaped jaw line of number three seems to come to too hard of a point for me. (REALLY wish there was some way to try before you buy, that's A$50 gone. :( )

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bouli

« #2 : May 04, 2010, 12:25:45 AM »

What I wonder is, are we ever going to get new customization options for men? I can't even remember when we got it last time.
Karen
: 18

« #3 : May 04, 2010, 05:44:54 AM »

100% agreed with bouli. I feel like I have been having sex with clones...:)

I would love to look at different faces of men as I use first-person perspective a lot.
« : May 04, 2010, 06:07:52 AM Karen »
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : May 04, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »

not press with the new faces.  i agree wish we could try before we buy.  i am hoping the men get to face lifts to and more body hair( i like a man with a hairy chest-not ape like- just little more hairy).  Maybe a little more meat on the men or the women-- they look like the need a cheeseburger badly.  :P
Lover

« #5 : May 04, 2010, 08:58:13 AM »

What we men absolutely need is more friendly mimicry.We men look all similar (we really are clones like Karen said) and we're looking really stupid.

sinnnn

« #6 : May 04, 2010, 01:05:04 PM »

I agree Lover.  Really the men are starting to look like the double mint twins.  Same faces, same looks.  An since we are doing faces, how bout some new eye colors too. I have seen some crazy contacts which look really cool.  Maybe some wild colors for when holloween comes around.  :D
Karen
: 18

« #7 : May 05, 2010, 08:03:47 AM »

The devs should just google top 10 sexiest men and women and then just modify the faces there from there a bit to get some variations.

A quick fix would be model the major races of humankind : negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid (a.ka. black, asian and white) as a base and then work from there.

sinnnn

« #8 : May 05, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »

Yes more options for races please.  But the pb is that this world is becoming so mixed(good thing) its going to be hard to please everyone when it comes to color.  Thats my why I think they should have it where we can totally alter our avatar to truly fit us.  I have piecings, 4feet 11inches tall, red head(dyed), and it would be nice to be able to have my avatar reflect my crazy personilaty.  Achat is still young we just have to voice ourselves and hope someone is listening. :o
Lover

« #9 : May 05, 2010, 09:28:21 AM »

Hello Sinnnn,
I'm sure the A-Team is listening. You said it: AChat is still young. We will get more and more fun and we will have more and more wishes. This is good and the A-Team is not stupid. They read and will follow us. Let's have patioence, though I for myself don't have this ability ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: