*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Speed Controller - Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
: Which do you want to see wet
female avatars wetness?   -44 (88%)
male avatar pre-cum?   -5 (10%)
dry look is better   -1 (2%)
: 45

: Speed Controller - Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!  ( 101568 )
Lover
: 10350

« #180 : February 12, 2012, 02:34:39 PM »

Jeanona, as I mentioned before, I really would like having it. You are not alone waiting  here. Hope really, really to get it.  Meet for protest soon. No, really no more protests. Joke :D

Urban
: 329

« #181 : February 12, 2012, 06:47:33 PM »

Was thinking about the tresome DP  with 2 different speed  ;D
jeanona31
: 503

« #182 : February 12, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »

Thank you all - just what I thought  this topic has gone into oblivion, you have all appeared...What can i say..  :-*

@Hentai - always ready to support and always here when you need  :)

@Lover - thanks for support and do not mention the protest, I could take it seriously ;D

@Urban - haha  :D great , tresome DP  with 2 different speed - wow what kind of vision ! Like it .

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #183 : February 28, 2012, 03:30:57 PM »

when i made the update , seeing the pic , i thinking "oooww noo , others decorations" , then in room , surprise , ..... a speed controler !!

first thinking cool , finally the listen us , so i try it  . good this slow the action , ah it dont stop it . but ,was thinking good things about it.

then i ask my partner to try it . and here she say me that when she try , she have the message " only premiums can modify the speed"  >:( . Verry verry bad thing. So why show the bar to free users if they cant use it . If its a strategy to force peoples to become premium , i'm not sure it will work . If i was'nt with her , she was leaving achat cause of this fact and the fact that she can't go with premiums cause many use the ZZZ button .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #184 : February 28, 2012, 10:01:07 PM »

I just got done testing out the new speed control slider and I think it's a great addition to the game. For anyone who is unfamiliar with where it's located or how it works, allow me to explain.

To the right of your excitement bar is the speed control slider. As Rukya pointed out, it can only be operated by premium users. There are 2 colored orbs in the center of the bar. Click on the "+" to speed up or "-" to slow down.  The red orb will move in the direction you select.  The green orb is controlled by your partner (again, only if they are premium.) If you want the motion of the pose to be super fast or super slow, both members must slide the orbs all the way to one side. If one member controls the speed, it can only moderately increase/decrease the speed.

Speeding up the motion super fast makes alot of the poses quite funny to watch.  :D (Listen to Benny Hill's "Yackity Sax" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg) when you do  :P) But slowing them down is my favorite. It becomes more sensual and passionate. Absolutely wonderful, thanks A-team!  :)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #185 : February 29, 2012, 12:12:57 AM »

Thanks for the explanation Keiko,

the green orb indicates the average speed that both partners have selected. I am curious how this will work in a 3some. I haven't had the chance yet to test that out. I am very happy the a-team recognised a good idea and they found the time to implement it this fast.

Which allows me to indicate that, despite a lot of comments that we have to wait for certain things for a long time, the a-team will implement a good idea. Again, bein descriptive, to the point and offer more as a single line to explain your idea, has the biggest chance of succes...

Thanks A-team.. great feature!

PS slowing down is also my favorite, but.... when passion strikes and lust takes over, I am happy that we can go a little faster too :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #186 : February 29, 2012, 02:42:31 AM »

oh, slowing down can be really nice when you want to tease your partner and for a slow initial penetration. thumb up!

thank you, dev-team!

Jacquesza
: 50

« #187 : February 29, 2012, 02:48:31 AM »

Haha also had some funny moments with this, but overall  great addition to the game . Oh and damnit Keiko now I'm gonna hear that song in my head everytime someone hits it in overdrive  ;D
« : February 29, 2012, 02:55:40 AM Jacquesza »
hentaiboy69

« #188 : February 29, 2012, 05:09:58 AM »

now we have the speed controll, so, maybe i can hope we can have resolution customization!? pleeeeeaze!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #189 : February 29, 2012, 06:15:58 AM »

what do you call the resolution customisation ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #190 : February 29, 2012, 06:35:35 AM »

;D ;D ;D Great job A-Team!!!!
Absolute fantastic and thanks for listening to us once more.

@ Rukya, imo it's ok that it is for prem members; there a lot of things that free user can do here and this is absolute worth to become premium.

@ Keiko: Well done the explanation. Would you also post it in this board? (It's quick-start guide).
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,14.0.html

Yes, sometime you go very hot it's nice to show it. But I love the slow speed... and it's great they also did it for all foreplay, not just for sex actions.
« : February 29, 2012, 12:18:22 PM Lover »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #191 : February 29, 2012, 07:13:28 AM »

i think many could not apreciate to see a bar that they cant use . There is the risk with the addition of the ZZZ button that some feel just like toys between premiums hands and leave for this reason

hentaiboy69

« #192 : February 29, 2012, 07:31:30 AM »

screen size basically.......

sexilicious
: 2755

« #193 : February 29, 2012, 07:36:05 AM »

i totally forgot to try the speed control when rooming last night. well ok i was quite distracted by the person i was in the room with

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #194 : February 29, 2012, 08:33:02 AM »

screen size basically.......

oh yes , fortunately , the actual size fit perfectly my computer , but i imagine there is more than one size of screens :)

: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15  
« previous next »
: