*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lets Improve some poses!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Lets Improve some poses!  ( 17735 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : May 11, 2010, 03:07:38 PM »

i decided we need a place where we can dish on some poses or suggest "little" changes, or suggest a pose you really want to see here.

doggy style and behind standing--  it would be nice if the guy/girl can lift the leg
nipple play for both sexes in different positions-- most of the time i'm playing with my own boobs or no touching the guys chest at all. 
kneeling boy-  his shoulders look lonely, lets throw our legs up there, or he can hold both our legs  :o
double penatration-- can be good for mmf, mff, fff
more 3way positions--  especially for mff, fff, mmf, mmm
oh and the ultimate fun-- SHOWER SEX- i'm not a computer geek so i don't know what it takes to create that but its nice to suggest anyway
missionary-  knees to the head,  legs wrap round hi/hers hips, feet digging in that cute ass
« : May 18, 2010, 06:11:48 AM sinnnn »
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : May 13, 2010, 01:00:39 AM »

Doggy Style/From Behind-The one behind can reach up to play with the breasts/rub the clit.

For those positions, and all really... kissing/caressing the non-sexual parts of the body (like neck and shoulders in that position) would also be a nice upgrade.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #2 : May 13, 2010, 06:34:18 AM »

well someone heard my cry.  leggs on the shoulders, YEAAAA   ;)
Thanks ATEAM
Urban
: 329

« #3 : May 14, 2010, 05:11:10 PM »

Yes more hand, tongue action when having sex (or not) or spanking, fingering, licking, caress/stroke, pinch, tickle
Charista
: 6

« #4 : May 17, 2010, 11:57:11 PM »

I would like to be able to lick or suck the guys nipples, so far I only see pinch nipples in the cowgirl position.

Also how about having sex against the wall, either with the receivers back against it with the legs around the partner's waist or like a standing doggy style with the receivers hands/lower arms pressed to the wall. 

Lastly I would like to see the suck finger option changed so I can suck my partners finger instead of mine.
« : May 18, 2010, 11:29:43 AM Charista »
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : May 18, 2010, 12:51:58 PM »

I would like to give a massage, standing after her or better she on her belly and I sit on her back. With dim light or candlelight.
She is sitting/lying and I´m between her kneews to suck her.
Sucking/Licking/Kissing pussy and ass, using "toys" like dildos, finger, bananas

sinnnn

« #6 : May 18, 2010, 10:40:50 PM »

what they need is to upgrade the foreplay poses, cause thats not foreplay.  I thought foreplay was nipple play for both parties, kissing anywhere, fondling in all the right places, you know things that get you wet/hard, maybe tinkling, and women should have the kissing suggestion too.  Love all those Lover(booty massage is a must) and Charista your idea sooo has my vote. One question Lover--how you going to use the bananas, fruit salad, or is it peeled(just asking for scientific research)?
Lover

« #7 : May 19, 2010, 09:41:13 AM »

Sinnnn,
fruit salad after having fun together ;)
The bananas and also strawberries, cherries... can be used unpeeled and unsquirted (at the beginning :D)
And what do you think about whipped cream? Only for scientific research of course.

sinnnn

« #8 : May 19, 2010, 01:27:56 PM »

Oh I'm a chocolate/whip cream lover.  Let the chocolate melt in my favorite place and top it off with wonderful topppings then whipcream with a cherry on top(have to add extra cream for the cherry to stay on) and you have yourself a feast.  Thats what I have learned in my research, andI have tried other toppings like- peanut butter/jelly, ice cream(poor test subject), carame(sticky)l ;D, and I have even tried the ice method with very good results.  You can't call yourself a scientist if your not willing to experiment and get dirty.

Thanks for the info, I'm not a banana lover(sad but true) so I was curious. hehe
 Have you tried the flavored ice pop method?
bobbler

« #9 : May 19, 2010, 03:50:20 PM »

I bet you like cucumbers  ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #10 : May 19, 2010, 04:30:14 PM »

...chocolate syrup, whip cream...partial to strawberries myself...deliciously wicked...messy and hopefully a great lead in to a follow up in the shower....

sinnnn

« #11 : May 19, 2010, 04:59:48 PM »

Bobby you have such a dirty mind, good guess tho,   :o  strawberries are sweet, but blueberries and rasberries you really have to such for those. ::) :P
« : May 19, 2010, 05:01:28 PM sinnnn »
Urban
: 329

« #12 : May 19, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »

Need something blue and another yellow and you stop when the both are green  ::)
Charista
: 6

« #13 : May 21, 2010, 11:03:20 AM »

Just to add to my previous suggestions, I would like to see more ass grabbing in all the possible positions like the standing/kneeling bj.
And in all the doggy style positions I would like to have my partner grab both my breasts, and I want to see more licking/biting/sucking of the breasts both female and male during sex whenever possible.
Lover

« #14 : May 23, 2010, 05:54:41 AM »

I want to sit on a chair, the girl face to face or her back to mine face. Ass garbbing, kissing, play with breasts...

Sitting on the bed, the partner on your lab, the legs around. You can kiss, play with chest nand tits, rub the clit and massage the ass or stick a finger inside this little hole...

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: