*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Changes to 3some Invites please!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Should 3some invite show other person?
No, just the person inviting
Yes, show the other person

: Changes to 3some Invites please!  ( 7529 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : May 21, 2010, 05:06:23 AM »

OK, I have tried group sex here, and several things: 1) there are like no new positions for it since I signed up back in March (2 months), there there are new mf or ff sex positions twice a week now (monday and wednesday, at least in the US).....but anyway, that's not the issue of my topic.

When I get invites to group, first of all I know it has to be either m-f-f, m-m-f, or m-m-m in my case since I am a male. But when I receive an invitation, I can only check the person sending the invitation....I cannot check the "third" person (the sender is 1, I am 2, the other person is 3 in my argument here)....my suggestion is changing the invitation to show the involved parties....this doesn't see to hard since the user sending has to select 2 people....the form for the invite can show a sender and have a check and a "secondary invitation to" or something so we know ALL parties involved.
« : May 21, 2010, 05:08:37 AM apollo13nut »
Charista
: 6

« #1 : May 21, 2010, 10:51:14 AM »

I totally agree. In my AChat description I say I'll do MF, MMF, and MFF,  yesterday I received my first 3way invite and I got into the room and found it was FFF, I thought oh h*ll no and hit the exit button. No offence to the ladies that like FFF but this gal has to have at least 1 "real" cock involved in the action to be happy. ;)
bobbler

« #2 : May 21, 2010, 02:43:11 PM »

this was suggested a while ago.
guess the team doesn't want to change it at all  ???
bobbler

« #3 : May 21, 2010, 02:43:53 PM »

ps good idea that you added a poll.  maybe now the team will consider your suggestion  ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : May 23, 2010, 06:00:53 AM »

If I see the answers to the poll, everyone wants to know who is the 3rd person. If there are more people thinking the same maybe the A-Team again will listen to us.
Good idea!

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : May 23, 2010, 04:48:33 PM »

I WOULD like to see it on there, but I must admit that I have yet to run into the problem because when I'm heading into any room I've usually talked to one or both, and made my preferences clear.

My question is are people taking Cold Group Sex Invites? Not asking about the third person? Or being lied to?

All of the above?

I ask because I'm guessing the development team would ask those questions before programming a new Group Sex invite.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #6 : May 23, 2010, 05:10:55 PM »

I get cold invites and since i don't answer them, I don't have this problem.  My threesome is always a discussion, if you answer cold invites you basicly playing russian roullette( i know i spelled that wrg).  I guess your idea would work for those who except the cold invites or maybe you should ask the person who sent you the invite questions.
« : May 23, 2010, 05:19:05 PM sinnnn »
Dannyello
: 188

« #7 : May 23, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »

Let's see partners ,first,  before entering.  To see  orgy members . That's normal.
apollo13nut
: 262

« #8 : July 18, 2011, 11:54:23 PM »

Well I want to bring this topic back current because someone messaged me and simply said "Can you help me?" and I asked "With?" and was answered with a GROUP INVITE...I declined it because I consider that a cold invite, but she begged me to do a MMF with her....and she refused to tell me who the guy was, so I'm bring this post back from the "dead"....Really, why can't we see who the third person is? (and it's been over 120 days!)
zzAnthonyzz
: 20

« #9 : July 19, 2011, 04:18:19 AM »

Great idea.
Or at least tell you what type of group MMM MMF MSM MFF etc
WilliamXS
: 63

Go for it...you might not have a second change

« #10 : July 19, 2011, 04:40:20 AM »

An other great idea :)

Would save time for askin who more will  in a 3some :-P

Everyone has a moment that life goes by in a flash.....make it interesting.
Bear
: 3856

« #11 : July 19, 2011, 08:51:18 AM »

Nods, for those who accept blind 3some play it is a missing component.

I refuse blind 3somes, after the first one I accepted which ended up being a MMM,...a wtf moment in my early experiences here.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: