*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lesbian Foreplay Poll
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lesbian/Gay foreplay
Yes!   -17 (100%)
Ew, gross   -0 (0%)
: 14

: Lesbian Foreplay Poll  ( 6216 )
Bambi_Fawn
: 16

« : June 02, 2010, 11:46:16 PM »

OK, I've been reading this forum for a few days and I keep seeing the same thing: girls wanting hug and kiss foreplay like the m-f (A$30 in the shop)....while I agree, NO ONE has made a poll, something I noticed gets more attention.

So, ladies, VOTE
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : June 03, 2010, 12:03:38 AM »

About time someone made a poll
Elijah

« #2 : June 03, 2010, 01:34:31 AM »

I'll vote for this idea. I don't see why same-sex couples shouldn't have these gestures to enjoy with one another.
Carli
: 116

« #3 : June 03, 2010, 02:19:32 AM »

Amen!

Then I can finally hug everone :D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : June 03, 2010, 04:47:38 AM »

Actually I think there was a poll, but it's probably buried at this point. Still, it can't be said enough, same sex foreplay please!

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Jazelle
: 13

« #5 : June 03, 2010, 05:20:35 AM »

God yes, it is horrible to just stand ther and type"hugs" "kisses" i wanna kiss my partner i wanna hug her too! iwant all foreplay for girl girl and i guess its only fair the boys get it too!

Girl girl foreplay now!
sinnnn
: 1379

« #6 : June 03, 2010, 11:19:19 PM »

really, only an idiot would pick EWWW GROSS.  yeah I said it.   :P

I'm keeping this simple an saying YES.
bobbler

« #7 : June 04, 2010, 06:41:45 PM »

i cast a vote for you girls  :)
apollo13nut
: 262

« #8 : June 04, 2010, 11:54:34 PM »

really, only an idiot would pick EWWW GROSS.  yeah I said it.   :P

I'm keeping this simple an saying YES.

While I agree, only an idiot would not want this, I feel this may a good place to note I've been a member since March and it is now June (at least 3 months). In that time, I have seen close to 8 m-f and 2-5 f-f positions released......i have yet to see any new m-m or m-f-f, m-m-f, m-m-m, or f-f-f threesome poses created........is the development team snubbing homosexual males and threesome crowds?
sinnnn
: 1379

« #9 : June 05, 2010, 12:27:41 AM »

I don't think they are snubbing if they are hetero.  Homosexuals an Heter do think differently when it comes to sex.  Sometimes you forget the other groups, not because you are snobbing them, its because thats not what your usual lifestyle is.  Maybe they just need to be reminded that they are forgetting about the ff and mm relationships.  Heck I notice its women asking for more FF positions.  I have yet to see a gay male demand anything. 

I say keep posting an you will eventually get what you want.  You notice only the girls got FF, an not the MM(because they are not asking or posting).
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #10 : June 05, 2010, 09:33:49 AM »

And on the threesomes... I haven't kept track of any numbers but I would estimate it's at least 10 to 1, one on one versus threesome.

It can be difficult enough to find one partner you want to room with, two can seem almost impossible at times.

While new threesome positions may help that I imagine it will always be a struggle to find that third.

That could be part of the development teams reasoning... the one on one's will get more use.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #11 : June 05, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »

It seemed to me like after the wave of 3some positions we got there were a *lot* of new people at AChat.  Everyone was coming to try out those positions.  Another new batch of 3some positions would be good for business.

That being said, I'm pretty sure there are only 2 guys running this place, right Tom & Rab?  Wouldn't it be a good idea to hire another person or 2?

Also, where have you guys been?  It's been a *long* time since we have heard from either of you here on your Forum.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: