*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Girls wanna KISS
« previous next »
: [1]
: Girls wanna KISS  ( 8046 )
Jazelle
: 13

« : June 10, 2010, 02:01:11 AM »

I love Achat,

BUT, I am a girl and i love to make love with other girls! all good so far i hear ? well i wanna kiss my G/f's and not just in the 69 posiition, i wanna kiss in missionary and to be honest all peactical positions that do not require you to be a treble jointed gymnast to kiss! Girl / girl is a far more sensual thing for boy girl for me using first person views far more often than when with a guy. and yes i want foreplay with my g/f's with the addition of being able to change roles!

One quick question for the developers, i see that there are 30 spaces for positions on screen and 14 actions buttons, although i understand it is a big ask to do all this animation and add everything all at once but is it the intention to fill all sections fm ff mm fff etc with 30 positions and 14 actions each for each posiition ?

Jazelle
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : June 10, 2010, 04:49:28 AM »

I don't know what their intentions are sweetie, but the call for lesbian foreplay has been constant. That's not to say we shouldn't keep making it... just more a you are not alone in that.

As far as new actions in old positions... I was always under the impression that once it was done it was done, and the extra room is more if they need it for the development of a new position... but maybe some of those who have been here longer can comment.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Jazelle

« #2 : June 10, 2010, 11:26:43 AM »

Yeah the questions about the future of the positions and actions is simply a curious question regarding what the future will bring, and also it is understandable to see that kissing for girl girl missionary is an easy option to include at some point ? as an example.

Yours wetting her pants in anticipation,

Jazelle
bobbler

« #3 : June 10, 2010, 01:35:16 PM »

Every once in a while we get a new action added to an old position.  But a lot of the actions lately have been extra facial expressions.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #4 : June 10, 2010, 08:21:57 PM »

I want us girls to have real foreplay.  I just don't want to go at it.  Starting of with a hug, a kiss, little/heavy petting would be great. 8)
Jazelle

« #5 : June 11, 2010, 03:07:45 AM »

Yeah Sinnnn i s so right, the foreplay is such an important part of this whole site in my opinion, there are times all i woud like to do is chat and to hold, hug and kiss whilst chatting is what i want as well as having genuine foreplay !!

Janine Dee

« #6 : June 11, 2010, 04:23:35 AM »

Don't forget afterward too. I'm always kissing and cuddling after lovemaking... which has led to multiple sessions, but that's not really the point here  ;D.

Once you are in the cooling down, but still connected stage it would be nice to hold and caress rather then simply have the avatars keep grinding away.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

AZNLoverV
: 97

« #7 : June 11, 2010, 08:43:29 PM »

I'm certainly not against it!  how difficult is it to use kissing animation of same gender vs opposite gender?  I'd think it would look essentially the same!
apollo13nut
: 262

« #8 : June 12, 2010, 01:08:46 AM »

This has been on the forum for MONTHS. There's a poll on here for lesbian foreplay.....go VOTE (I did).

Never stop fighting ladies.
Lover
: 10350

« #9 : June 12, 2010, 02:25:45 AM »

I support you girls. I understand and accept you wanna kiss. But let's say: We wanna kiss. There shall be the one or the other man who also loves this ;)
And like Janine said, don't forget afterward!!! And afterplay is just another term for new foreplay ;D

Let's fight for foreplay and new forplay.

apollo13nut

« #10 : June 13, 2010, 12:53:01 PM »

Lover, there are posts all over the forum for "after actions" or "new foreplay", some suggest the kissing, cuddling, etc in bed...hmmm, maybe time for another poll....
Lover
: 10350

« #11 : June 13, 2010, 04:30:43 PM »

Sure apollo, I know this. I also post this frequently.
Do you really mean a poll or a new topic?

apollo13nut

« #12 : June 13, 2010, 10:15:33 PM »

No, it's an actually voting poll...I think it's by bambi_fawn......I hope they actually start putting some of this stuff in, there are some excellent ideas here on the forum.
Janine Dee

« #13 : June 14, 2010, 04:07:23 AM »

In their defense, they DO listen. The recent surge in FF positions, the fact that one of them allows one to simply pleasure or be pleasured orally (as compared to the 69 position)... so they do listen. It's one of the reasons I figure they must have reasons for the things they don't implement.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: