*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: After actions/New Foreplay
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Should there be new foreplay options?
Yes, clothed only   -0 (0%)
Yes, naked only (cool down)   -2 (7.4%)
Yes, 1 for clothed and 1 for naked   -25 (92.6%)
I like what we have already   -0 (0%)
: 23

: Poll: After actions/New Foreplay  ( 17895 )
bobbler

« #15 : June 28, 2010, 09:32:54 AM »

we need to move the foreplay from standing to naked on the bed...come on guys!

and also the afterplay cuddling we've been asking for forever.

:)
cakegirl

« #16 : June 28, 2010, 10:43:18 AM »

I agree with Sinnn, Lover and Janine Dee, both options would be amazing! Being able to remove a piece of clothing at a time if we so choose would be such a turn on as I have mentioned in other posts. Both standing and laying on the bed PLEASE!!!

This can include, petting, soft slow deep kisses, running fingers through hair, caressing various parts of your lover's body, spooning, resting your head on their shoulder, touching their face while looking into their eyes....

Please please please.....
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : June 28, 2010, 04:31:35 PM »

Good ideas here, and something I would be willing to pay script for...Hint hint you folks in development and sales.

Foreplay, clothed or unclothed, the piecemeal stripping, and please give us something for that post act cool down....I consider it a sexy moment, and a great bridge for two partners who wish to continue on.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : June 28, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »

I am just hoping they give FF foreplay before adding MF options.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
apollo13nut
: 262

« #19 : June 30, 2010, 02:49:32 AM »

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to take something like this request with essentially the same code with minor tweaks and have a multi-release? Release the clothed/unclothed positions for MF, FF, MM (all 6 total) at once? that'd be AWESOME.....but at this point, I don't care what comes next as long as SOMETHING does!
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : June 30, 2010, 10:48:48 AM »

Yes, apollo, it would be nice. But I am sure, there is a reason that the A-Team didn't do this yet. Maybe it is not so easy to do? I don't know. And to your last words... yes, it is time that something new is coming. We are waiting now for one week (and one day for an answer to my question about adding new ccategories to this board).

NikiSchoolGirl

« #21 : July 07, 2010, 04:10:36 PM »

WHERE ARE THE F-F POSITIONS?????!!!!???
bobbler

« #22 : July 07, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »

still in development  ;)
Janine Dee

« #23 : July 07, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »

Yeah, they are too busy having to redesign the MF positions bar to come up with any FF. :P

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #24 : July 08, 2010, 03:48:46 AM »

They wanna make FF perfect, as you girls never are satisfied, you are always bleating :P

Janine Dee

« #25 : July 08, 2010, 07:46:08 AM »

If we had more to do we'd have less time to bleat.  ::)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #26 : July 08, 2010, 09:54:58 AM »

lol, good rear

apollo13nut
: 262

« #27 : July 15, 2010, 10:59:53 PM »

Still in development? I'd be more willing to bet that the answer is "never considered".....has anyone actually read the forum in full lately? It seems every idea pitched on the forum since Easter has been COMPLETELY IGNORED......go troll and see how many posts there are for a FF version of the MF foreplay......doesn't exist yet.........................How many posts for Male gifting?..........again doesn't exist.................And I am double willing to bet the reason is cause there are more male members than female and the entire dev team is male.....

And yes Janine Dee, I agree that they are probably working on the NEW position layout for MF or the complete over-haul of the graphics altogether to give a damn about anything new
thumpazz
: 17

« #28 : July 16, 2010, 10:46:13 PM »

To tell you the truth I think we need alot more foreplay action. would make the game a lot more realistic. Me for one I love foreplay, not rushing into things. Taking my time and treating a lady the way she should be treated. Well unless she wants it otherwise...lol. But I do think we need more, more is always better than not enough. Good things come in bundles..;)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #29 : July 17, 2010, 07:37:00 AM »

(To all the men, I'm not knocking you all)

Maybe the reason foreplay sucks here is because most(I SAID MOST) men think a lick on the nipple and a kiss is foreplay.  Really some guys idea of foreplay is kiss and stick. 

My idea of foreplay on a guy/girl is extreme, I believe in taking my time.  But I'm willing to take what you give me because this is really lacking.  Hell foreplay can be a number of things if your really imaginative ::)
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: