*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  3way Revolution, vive la 3way
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Give them what they ask for
more 3 way(mmf,fff,mmm,mff)   -26 (96.3%)
we have enough already   -0 (0%)
who cares   -1 (3.7%)
: 25

: 3way Revolution, vive la 3way  ( 16038 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : June 23, 2010, 11:48:24 AM »

Yes I know my french suck.  I love the fact that they are kicking out more poses an I am hoping that their is a pattern.  First alot of ff poses, now its mf poses.  Please let it be a pattern towards mmm/mmf/mff/fff poses.  I think its time A-Team.  Stom holding us in suspense, I don't think I can take it anymore.  :-\
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : June 23, 2010, 12:33:33 PM »

There have been numerous posts for double penetration (DP) and I am one of the supporters....for MMF, one guy in ass, the other in pussy in either cow-girl or reverse cowgirl (would prefer to see both actually)....and for MFF, they could have one girl with a dildo and a 3-way cycle: on girl in pussy, guy in ass/then reverse, then the other girl can take it too (similar to the FFF 69 swap)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : June 23, 2010, 12:37:34 PM »

I'm really not concerned about the strap ons, but if they will get us more FFF that will work. I personally want the daisy chain, and the double headed with one girl on pivot point.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bouli

« #3 : June 23, 2010, 04:01:35 PM »

More oral action in all threesomes (me personally being partial to FFM, granted). We really want to see all three members of the threesome active at once. Both the double BJ and the fuck + BJ in MMF are excellent examples of real threeway interactions. More things like that, please!
bobbler

« #4 : June 23, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »

well, we've been asking & asking & asking, hopefully one day...soon...we will see a bunch of new FFM and FMM positions  :)
Janine Dee

« #5 : June 24, 2010, 01:01:45 AM »

I think the one thing that everyone can agree on with the threesome positions is that we want more three way interaction. The irony is that the voyeur ones should be so easy to program I can't see why there isn't a voyeur threesome version of all the twosome positions.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : June 24, 2010, 08:47:33 AM »

Like sinnnn said, we were asking for new ff and fm positions. They gave us a few. We were asking for more licking - they gave us. I am sure they are really working hard for ffm/fmm.
Sure Janine, it should be easy to add the 3rd person as a voyeur. But remember, we also asked very often the 3rd person shall be more involved.

OK A-Team, don't disappoint me. Show me the premature praise I give you are justified ;)

Janine Dee

« #7 : June 24, 2010, 10:43:02 AM »

That's why I used the word irony... we WANT three person positions, but I think we'd be happy with at least more voyeur... of course it's all hypothetical since we've got neither.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #8 : June 24, 2010, 04:01:28 PM »

I think I'll go nuts if they don't add anymore 3way.  I really would like to be the voyager.  Or be watched myself.  But if they do do more 3way, please be imaginative guys.  There are alot of positions and fore play in a 3way.  Its multi dimensional baby.  ;D
Janine Dee

« #9 : June 25, 2010, 01:19:28 AM »

I dunno... I WANT more FFF, but there's already so few FF... I mean yes I would like to be able to have a girl's night in on AChat, but most of the time I'm lucky to find a single worth while woman online. It's hard to say I'm willing to sacrifice options with her for options I'll use maybe a tenth as much.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

AZNLoverV
: 97

« #10 : June 25, 2010, 12:45:55 PM »

Looks like the vote is unanimous, we want to see more 3 ways scenes where ALL partners are involved at the same time!  Not just the stand off and watch.  But physical contact between all 3 partners at the same time, both orally and with penetration.
Hint: don't forget to use all possible orficies, ateam!. Thanks in advance!
sinnnn

« #11 : June 28, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »

I want to suggest this position.  I know some guys will love it. ::)   Some of these can be made into FFF also.

How bout two girls giving head.  That way we can kiss each other when we do or kiss then suck.  ;)(FFF version)  girl on knees while two girls are behind sharing.

Another one is guy laying down while one girl is riding his face and another is riding him.  We(girls) can lean forward an kiss an fondle each other. (FFF version) one girl on back, another riding her face while the 3rd is going down or wearing a strap-on.  The two girls can both go down  one the girl under them like that. ;D

Last, guy is hitting it from behind and the second girl can be underneath and lick both of them. An the girl on her knees can go down on the girl under her(who is licking them both).
« : June 29, 2010, 04:52:38 PM sinnnn »
sinnnn

« #12 : June 29, 2010, 04:53:44 PM »

We gave you enough to think about A-Team.  Start rolling out the 3ways please.  ;D

How bout a 3way kiss(FFF friendly).   Kiss can be done in different ways.   Standing, guy sandwiched between the girls.  He kiss the one in front and then turn his head to the side to kiss the one in back.  That way he can be played with in front/back.   Another one is the girls standing at his sides, his arms around their hips(holding them to him tightly) and he goes back/forth kissing.  His chest, cock, hair, face and ass can be fondled by both girls.  Last one girls going down while the other is kissing him.
« : June 29, 2010, 05:02:49 PM sinnnn »
bobbler

« #13 : June 29, 2010, 08:52:37 PM »

I want to suggest these positions.  I know some guys will love them. ::)   Some of these can be made into FFF also.

How bout two girls giving head.  That way we can kiss each other when we do or kiss then suck.  ;)(FFF version)  girl on knees while two girls are behind sharing.

Another one is guy laying down while one girl is riding his face and another is riding him.  We(girls) can lean forward an kiss an fondle each other. (FFF version) one girl on back, another riding her face while the 3rd is going down or wearing a strap-on.  The two girls can both go down  one the girl under them like that. ;D

Last, guy is hitting it from behind and the second girl can be underneath and lick both of them. An the girl on her knees can go down on the girl under her(who is licking them both).
ditto to all 3 of those
Janine Dee

« #14 : June 30, 2010, 01:22:55 AM »

While I love all these ideas to actually get them I fear we would need an actual armed revolution.   ::)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: