*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  need more Male on Male
« previous next »
: [1]
: need more Male on Male  ( 5940 )
Pole4hole
: 13

« : July 05, 2010, 01:47:58 AM »

Got to get more position for male on male sex guys like to have fun too. Maybe some blow job stuff to start or anything am I right?
sinnnn
: 1379

« #1 : July 05, 2010, 02:44:52 AM »

I agree with you.  The problem is your the only one demanding MM anything.  There need to be more gay males asking for positions because your positions are sorely lacking.   You need to invite ppl that feel the same way and tell them to post.  And don't stop posting sweety. ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : July 05, 2010, 06:48:49 AM »

Sinnnn said it. Invite your friends, tell them to be acitve in this forum and your chances are rising.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : July 05, 2010, 09:51:47 AM »

They already said it best, but I will say it again, keep posting and encourage others to post. They won't do MM if they don't think there's going to be anyone enjoying it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Pole4hole
: 13

« #4 : July 05, 2010, 05:54:06 PM »

postings not a problem for me but a lot of guys are shy so it might take sometime to get then to post. I am trying
sinnnn

« #5 : July 05, 2010, 07:41:38 PM »

Shy, thats almost cute.  Sorry but it has to be tough love.  Slap their cute tush and ask them if they are happy with the meager positions that they have?  Is this all that they want?  They don't even have to really write alot.  its easy, just type " need more MM/MMM please" and they are done.  Twenty such post like that and you might get what you want.  Now go get them.   ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : July 06, 2010, 02:07:21 AM »

I would also recommend you reach out to the bi guys on this as well. I was just on AChat and I counted homo members male vs female. There was 96 homo female members and 7 homo male members. While I'm sure they do count the free people's votes money talks and membership has it's privileges, and there was plenty of bi guy members.

It's like when we were making the big push for more FF positions (COUGH COUGH not that we would EVER have to do that again, right development team?) I know I made a personal push to get the bi girls in there too since they were also paying members who would enjoy any FF they would roll out.

And we had some nice successes. I think if you keep making posts (and manners matter, please and thank you work wonders wherever you are), get more guys out there supporting your posts, and keep making sure you are remembered (there is NO shame bumping an old post back to the first page) you could get similar results.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #7 : July 06, 2010, 03:12:31 AM »

Janine is right.  Her determination paid off beautifully.  If you really want it fight for it, nicely.  Check out some of her old post, she never gave up and it paid off.  ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : July 06, 2010, 03:24:12 AM »

They don't have to write stories. Some short sentences and voting will be enough. Also tell them to read this forum first, they will recognize here are friendly people. We help, we support, we even talk with them ;)

And they don't need to fear any language barrier. Here are also people from Europe. So if they don't speak English, we also will help to translate.
And now move your ass and go on :D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: