*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dear Development Team...
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
: Dear Development Team...  ( 73285 )
bobbler

« #15 : July 16, 2010, 01:59:39 PM »

Like usual your brain is a bit addled sinnn.  I guess you still haven't fully recovered from that 2-day birthday binge  :P

It's not so much that they have slowed down, that's not it at all.  It's that they don't *seem* to be listening.  For the most part we have been getting an update every 3-4 days for the past 2 months or more.  I don't call that slowing down, do you?   ;D

How's the new tat?...(tell me in secret via PM  ;) )
sinnnn
: 1379

« #16 : July 16, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »

Ahhhh kiss my ass Bobby and since your are already down there you know what to do.  If I feel as tho they slowed down than thats how I feel.  Anyway babes, I wasn't trying to say they slowed down.  What I was trying to say is that maybe they can only do so much because RL might be interfering or that some of the things we want might take a lot of coding to get it to work.    Also I was trying to say that I agree with the others about listening to their customers.  Maybe you have been downing my left over rum, I don't remember you being at my orgy, umm my party :P ;D
« : July 16, 2010, 02:56:29 PM sinnnn »
bobbler

« #17 : July 16, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »

you think too much  :P

just stick to cleaning the house and you'll be fine  :D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : July 16, 2010, 05:49:30 PM »

The polls might not be needed by you Bobbler, but there is debate. That sounds to me like a glutted marketplace, and economics teaches that flooding your marketplace can generate some short term profit, but will then result in long term loss.

And Sinnnn sweetheart, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt 4 positions ago. It's kinda burned out. I paid for a year so I know I'm premium at least that long, and I've banked my A$ for any crumbs they may throw, but I've stopped hoping when I see the update bar downloading something.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #19 : July 16, 2010, 07:17:03 PM »

Hmmm thats the kettle calling the pot black.   :P ;D
bobbler

« #20 : July 16, 2010, 07:22:41 PM »

And I didn't say that they weren't needed either.  Are you reading what I said?

And how can any poll here that so few people vote on be representative of the now almost one hundred thousand AChat members?
Lover
: 10350

« #21 : July 17, 2010, 03:28:21 AM »

@ bobbler
I never said the polls were needed Janine.  Lover decided to make them on his own.

Yes thats true. They are not a must be. Like the whole forum.
IMO the polls shall have two effects. Polls about the new position may be a help for those who don't have bought it yet, e.g. they have to take care about their money and can't buy everything. And also to get an overview about the positions.
The other polls are a basis for discussion for the members and, much more, for the A-Team. It's the straightest way to get feedback.

No poll here is representative. For this momement. I hope, I believe and I think you already can see it, the number of members using this forum is increasing. You and I know, there are no 100000 really existing members. Some free membership have just been created, but the people have never been active. Other ones tested it once or twice and then left. And other ones left after some time, maybe come back one day, maybe never come back. We don't know about the real number of members, but if you look around while being in AChat you get an idea.
That means, more people here in forum will me more and more representative. You also know that people who are active in this forum also will be active people in AChat itself. Regular customers.
I always notice there is a context between a good working (existing) business and a "living" forum.

But of course, as I said, a forum gives feedback to the developer. They can, but must not listen to this. Indeed they can't listen to everything. E.g. maybe there is a simple solution for the big number of FM-positions: Much more hetero men than the rest.

Janine Dee

« #22 : July 17, 2010, 08:50:56 AM »

Well what COULD be representative of 100000+ people? Anyone who comes up with that could make millions selling it to the political parties. This forum allows for a more direct form of feedback, and no matter how contentious things get the one thing people seem able to agree on is that the Development Team makes questionable use of it.

Countless businesses spend massive sums with things like focus groups and customer surveys. This forum fills that purpose and does so for free. I may be able to comprehend things like programming issues or economic strategies, but ignoring this resources baffles me.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #23 : July 20, 2010, 09:43:26 PM »

(important enough IMO to keep at the top of the page...)

*whistles sharp and long,..before shouting

"HEY DT...pay attenion!..."

Janine Dee

« #24 : July 25, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »

A belated thank you to Bear for bumping this back on the 20th.

And another bump in honor of yet another Het Set position.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #25 : July 28, 2010, 01:48:41 PM »

What really makes me thoughtful, I have sent a mail to the A-Team, using the support form. On last week Monday. I wrote about the results of the most wanted pol and also asked for adding a new board. lNo answer.

I repeated my question about the new board last Friday. No reaction, no answer, no sign, no adding.

Hey A-Team, you must not listen to us. You must not follow our suggestions and questions. But a little sign would be friendly. No, I change my mind: It's a must. Customer Care.

sinnnn

« #26 : July 28, 2010, 10:11:19 PM »

Or maybe just maybe, their feelings are hurt and they just won't answer. :'(
Bear
: 3856

« #27 : July 28, 2010, 11:37:44 PM »

Probably overwhelmed by the number of client requests.

"Where to start? Where to start..."

A little interaction with the customer base never hurts guys....mandatory in fact if you wish to succeed.

Like you note Lover, they do not have to do what we want...(maybe there are some constraints here that we are not aware of) but at the least a response of some kind and interaction will give us an inkling they still care what we think.

Since they have filled up the het set's (like that term)  column, one might expect something different pending next. Hopefully Janine Dee it's something for you gals...

Janine Dee

« #28 : July 29, 2010, 10:11:48 AM »

I would agree, but I'm no longer able to hope, and sadly that's only semi-joking. When it was like 5 (or so) to 1 I could deal. I mean I get minority versus majority but now it's double that, and I'm not feeling as accommodating.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #29 : July 29, 2010, 03:24:51 PM »

At least, Tom wrote in another thread. Tom, if you read this, perhaps you can give me a little answer to my question about the new board?

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11  
« previous next »
: