*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dear Development Team...
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
: Dear Development Team...  ( 73432 )
Adera
: 3047

« #60 : October 23, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »

I have all MS and FS poses :P, not that there are that many.
Bear
: 3856

« #61 : October 23, 2010, 11:19:19 AM »

singularly true, but as a whole 28 poses over 3 months is pretty good, it's a point that I raise in terms of providing some balance towards providing some additional ff poses.

I am not even certain what the last FF pose was...

Adera

« #62 : October 23, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »

Me neither I would have to check.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #63 : October 23, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »

One of the rules I have in life is that I assume those around me have a certain level of intelligence. While that HAS led to more then a few disappointments  ::) I have always figured AChat's people are working from established numbers. I have simply set out to say that I believed FF positions were capable of at least generating enough sales to justify their creation, if not SOME profit.

Admittedly the fact that they aren't being implemented might worry me that is not the case the fact that there were two MM in the past seven weeks tends to make the numbers hard to read.  

And Bear and Adera, the last FF was the Strap On Mouth Fuck on 9-10.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #64 : October 23, 2010, 11:31:30 AM »

Which pose was received with some mixed reviews if I remember, honestly do think that what has been offered to the FF side has NOT been the most conducive towards sales. Balance needs to be addressed in that regards...To me the developers have to balance some regard of what the clients actually find stimulating, rather than just providing a pose for numbers.

As I have stated before is this a question of lack of understanding what works for the FF. Viable directions IMO  would always work, we have seen that they do pay some attention to the threads. Especially where constructive and vigorous conversation has risen.

Janine Dee

« #65 : October 23, 2010, 11:43:46 AM »

That's very true, and mixed reviews is almost kind.

I know I've detailed some FFF ideas, but a new thread on FF ideas would probably be useful. I'll have to come up with some new ideas and post them.

Though I will echo one idea here and repost it there as I've been saying it many months.

Tribadisim, and the possible implement of a double headed dildo.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #66 : October 23, 2010, 11:47:38 AM »

Hmm yeah the mouth fuck... I still think the equivalent FS pose is better, even if it might be the same in animations. The last FS poses could be converted into FF, but there are FF poses for that already and the FS poses are only anal. The Lucky Licker pose was really good when it came btw.

If they make a double headed dildo pose for FF I'd like it for FS too :P.
Lover
: 10350

« #67 : October 23, 2010, 12:00:03 PM »

Let's praise them for their effort. Remember, they (still) say AChat gets every week something new (llok up, you can read it ;)). In real they give us something new twice a week. They are really busy and working hard!

So there is a big chance, all our wishes and desires will be fulfilled soon. Ah no, I am wrong. There always will be new wishes and desires - and this is good :D

Bear

« #68 : October 23, 2010, 12:04:11 PM »

Agree on that fact they have been excellent in providing new options,...and more than once a week,...really raising only the issue that what had been given to the FF was not necessarily one that had been received favorably, if you are going to make an economic decision, then it is important to realize and acknowledge when a mistake happens not to skew further decisions.

Janine Dee

« #69 : October 23, 2010, 12:15:01 PM »

I certainly give them credit Lover. My point, and what started this was they give YOU something every week. Even counting the dresses I can't say as much.  Again, I'm not expecting every week, but one every two months or so? I felt as a consumer I had the right to make a request of the provider.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #70 : October 23, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »

Janine, we both know well enough - I don't have to explain my attitude. My praise was more general nature. And if you get a praise, that does not mean you should stop your effort. I want to give them energy to go on with passion.

And before anyone is saying "it's their business, they earn money" Yes, they do. But there is more motivation than just the "green energy" (A$).

Janine Dee

« #71 : October 23, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »

It wasn't so much explaining for you, but for me.   ;) I worried the issue was getting blurred when it ventured into a political/gay rights area. So I felt that I should restate it several times to make sure I was clear where I was coming from.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #72 : October 23, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »

Constructive criticism should always be encouraged, what Janine has posted IMO has never breached those limits. I think it important that we as consumers do point out needs, and seriously Lover I think the FF group have not been adequately addressed of late. In that, I additionally have a rough time accepting that they represent so little of the economic model.

Janine Dee

« #73 : October 25, 2010, 04:58:18 PM »

Okay, I can't bring myself to complain too loudly about the latest implement since new male clothes have been even longer in coming then a new FF. That said it's now 6 weeks since a FF update.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #74 : October 25, 2010, 06:50:24 PM »

lol,...I waited how long... for this? ::)

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11  
« previous next »
: