*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Very slow...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Very slow...  ( 3582 )
Florent
: 137

« : July 22, 2010, 07:14:10 PM »

Hi ! I wanted to ask if you made any changes on the achat program who would explain why, since two days, achat is running very wlow on my computer, and make it run very slow as well... I never had this problem before, it just appears suddenly, and i'm supposed to have the right configuration to make it work correctly...
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 23, 2010, 04:57:39 AM »

OK Florent, as this problem is solved in a bad way (your other post), did you change anything on your computer? A new software, an update... ? Can you reset your computer to a state some days before and try it again?

Florent
: 137

« #2 : July 23, 2010, 08:42:57 AM »

Well i managed to make it work again. I tried to reset the computer to a state, but it didn't work. In fact, i'm affraid that the problem come from my graphic card. Maybe it's damaged.

The reason why it stop working was because my computer decided to stop my graphic card, and with it the 3d acceleration. So I made a update of the pilot and it worked again, Achat could run.

But it's still very slow. I realized that the other programs i have who use the 3d acceleration are slow too. So it probably doesn't come directly from achat...

:-[
: [1]  
« previous next »
: