*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Body - Idea
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: New Body - Idea  ( 16310 )
DianaDean
: 6

« : August 20, 2010, 03:54:12 PM »

I let my idea for the creation of new pussy hair, new hair style, new nipple, new breast and chest.

Please new body now. The characters are like the other characters.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : August 20, 2010, 04:44:54 PM »

The problem Diana is that there is no way they could create enough body types to allow an appreciable difference between the literally hundreds of thousands of users.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #2 : August 20, 2010, 11:18:09 PM »

It will prob take alot of work to make that happen.  We are finally starting to get stuff now.  So you might have to wait a long time for that dream Sweety. ;D
DianaDean

« #3 : August 22, 2010, 07:56:28 AM »

"It will problem take alot of work to make that happen.  We are finally starting to get stuff now."

Only poses, the developers should make new bodies. For example, bodies high, low, fat, skinny, pregnant. I think the various options bodies would give a peculiarity in our characters.
KalenaRios
: 2

« #4 : August 22, 2010, 08:34:39 AM »

It's a good idea to have a variety of bodies. I agree with you. The bodies of shemales looks like a woman and the only difference is the dick.
Janine Dee

« #5 : August 22, 2010, 09:26:27 AM »

The point that everyone is trying to make is that the programming takes time, and that time gets taken from other projects.

When the shemale was first unveiled I was in a rage of the lack of FF development, even now I'm still a little bitter.

Even more then that they need to keep in mind how well it will sell. While there are those who REALLY love the glow a pregnant woman has to her are there enough to recuperate the funds they would get putting out something in say FF, or the ubiquitous MF?

That's not to say you can't request, but you need to be more specific. What's a "high" or "low" body?

And on a more personal note? Pardon my ignorance, but  isn't a shemale supposed to be the "chick" with the "dick"? That certainly isn't meant to demean, but I am confused because that is the definition as I understand it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Erico
: 1

« #6 : August 22, 2010, 10:51:02 AM »

Diana, I think new bodies is very important to the game, but mens should also have more bodies available.

For exemple, the dick or cock size.

Kalena, as the shemale, yes I agree with you, they look like women with cock.  ;D

I think what Diana meant is the size or height of the characters.
Janine Dee

« #7 : August 22, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »

And all these could be getting noted down by the development team for the next update, but I feel the need to remind people that as it stands the body features are MEANT to be cosmetic as the program that runs the assorted positions recognizes a certain body type and basically adds the cosmetic features.

So when I'm riding a girls face it's running the same program it runs any other time any other girl rides any other girl's face. It just adds things like my make up choice, blond braid, and such.

If I could say make myself taller or shorter they would need a whole other program for my height and her height... and it could quickly get REALLY complex.

So in any body type requests I think we should try to keep in mind how complex of a task the programming would be.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #8 : August 22, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »

Understand that the shemales look a bit too feminine, unlike most,...have yet to meet one in real life who has such features,..but I agree with you Janine Dee, thinking this is a complex issue that in the future might be addressed. At the immediate,...poses,..balance the FF inequality,...add some 3some spice...clothing (for men especially)

Developers are slow as it is for mundane adjustments...so I take little stock in hopes of such a major overhaul of the avatars being accomplished soon.

Cosmetics like hair style, pussy hair...nipple rings....should be easy though...those are minor add on features...

KalenaRios
: 2

« #9 : August 23, 2010, 01:18:06 PM »

More new pose "Lesbian Lucky Licker", OMG, this is bad.

Janine Dee I believe the idea of Diana wouldn't leave the program more complex, I think that developers are creating new poses and forgetting things more important to create.

Diana and Bear your ideas are good and I think if the game does have new clothes or bodies, the Achat will lose its quality of game.

PS. The shemales created by developers are a joke, they are looking like women with cock. lol
Janine Dee

« #10 : August 23, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »

Kalena, you're more important and mine aren't necessarily going to agree. Doesn't mean you're right or I'm wrong.

If you don't think having to add body type variables would increase the complexity of the game could you please explain how? Because from my (admittedly limited) programming experience most 3D images start as wire frames which are then filled out. Adding/subtracting height or weight would affect the wire frame.

Or am I missing something?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bouli

« #11 : August 23, 2010, 02:31:14 PM »

Depending on the degree of the changes for potential new body models all current animations might have to be redone, so this would mean tons of work.
Remember the whole small/big tits discussion from before? And how we still don't have alternate animations for the small tits in the two older scenes yet (but instead they tend to grow temporarily)?
This is not a thing I'd expect to see in a long time, if ever.

Mind you, small alterations that could work with the current animations right away would be most welcome and simple to implement. However, I'm not sure how much variety that would actually add.
DianaDean

« #12 : August 23, 2010, 04:38:08 PM »

Janine Dee I agree with you, but will that my ideas can not be created in the game because of the complexity it could affect the Achat?

I think it would be something that would not give complexity to the game, it would just something like a new item.

Kalena Rios I also think that women seem shemale with dick. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : August 24, 2010, 07:31:37 AM »

Diana, we are not able to tell you if it's possible for the A-Team. Or if they want it. Just take a look around this forum. We have asked for many simple things for weeks and months (new clothes, accessories, rebuilding the shop, a new category in the forum, arrows in in the interface....) and never got it. We also discussed more bodies, faces and so on.
They seem to have an agenda and a to do list. My opinion: They are concentrating on new positions. They are building positions, that can simultaneously be given to FF, Shemale and FM. It seems, they make sure, to get fast money from a growing membership.

That all doesn't mean to give us your ideas and wishes. To achieve the impossible, you always have to do again and again the possible.
« : August 24, 2010, 07:33:38 AM Lover »

Janine Dee

« #14 : September 01, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »

The irony being that one of the things we had been trying to do for quite a while was to get them to start converting positions to other orientations.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: