*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Missing Premium Subscription & A$ after Shopping Spree
« previous next »
: [1]
: Missing Premium Subscription & A$ after Shopping Spree  ( 6098 )
lickmypussy
: 5

« : August 27, 2010, 07:22:59 PM »

Hi,
I did an upgrade to premium subscription with confirmation from payment vendor that payment was successful. Went for a shopping spree and still have availble balance in A$ after purchasing. However, was prompted by website need to logout and re-login after payment. Did that(even in achat client) and everything went missing in my account. no update of premium status and A$ balance stated zero. Been like this for the past 5-6 hrs. No reply from support yet.

Anybody experience this before? Please help.

Thank you.
« : August 27, 2010, 07:25:08 PM lickmypussy »
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : August 28, 2010, 09:15:44 AM »

I've never heard of it hon. I would say it's a development team issue, but I will recommend that you double check your name and pass word. It's probably not it, but like in my case my handle is Janine Dee here, but Janine_Dee in Achat, and to a computer that _ is all the difference in the world.

Beyond that I think you'll have to leave it to tech support, and at least give them a day.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
lickmypussy

« #2 : August 28, 2010, 09:47:46 AM »

Oh. Thank you. I'll wait. Very kind of you and I feell reassure.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : August 28, 2010, 03:41:45 PM »

Did you contact the support? Or are you just waiting for your money? Which kind of payment did you use?

lickmypussy

« #4 : August 28, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »

Hi Lover,

I'd already contacted the support. Twice infact. Hasn't got a reply from them yet. not too sure if it's because of weekend.I uses credit card and via CCBill for payment. Had a confirmation from CCBill transaction was successfull, thus proceeded for my shopping spree. A$ was reflected in my account then. And the deduction of A$ as i go along selecting my items. Upon selecting checkout, was prompted to log-out and re-login to achat client. did what instructed but there was nothing reflected. no purchased items no balance of A$....zilch... :'(

pretty upset...been more than a day and a half now...still nothing..
lickmypussy

« #5 : August 28, 2010, 11:35:39 PM »

oh...Janine Dee you are right! I had type in the user name wrongly. so upset with myself...wonder if support team can let me transfer or combine both? need to find out...sigh.... :-\

thank you....
Janine Dee

« #6 : August 29, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »

The fact that it was a zero balance was what tipped me off. It would have been one thing if the balance didn't reflect the shopping, or did reflect the shopping, but no items... but no balance made me wonder.

Glad you were able to figure it out.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : August 30, 2010, 11:03:11 AM »

At least you are a member with clothes and positions.

So welcome lickmypussy (funny to type this name as a man ;D)

lickmypussy

« #8 : August 31, 2010, 01:59:14 AM »

Hi Lover,

Thank you for the welcome. I think you went into someone else username? My avatar does not wear any clothes except stocking. And oh you can be sure I'm definetly 100% a woman...so like my username...(guess I don't have to complete the sentence... ;D)

The support has got back to me and is rectifying this issue, so thank you everyone and have fun.  ;D
Janine Dee

« #9 : August 31, 2010, 06:24:43 AM »

Well now sweetie the real question is if your name is only to the men.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]