*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What should the Development Team do next?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: What should be worked on next
New/Improved GUI   -8 (38.1%)
More 3some poses   -4 (19%)
More MF poses   -1 (4.8%)
More FF poses   -4 (19%)
More shemale poses   -4 (19%)
More men's clothes   -0 (0%)
: 20

: What should the Development Team do next?  ( 19743 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : September 02, 2010, 12:43:24 PM »

OK, this is something we've all complained about (whether on the forum or not): the chat setup. I hate that if you don't click "chat" just right, it doesn't come up. I hate that we have to sort through the drop box. I recommend a new layout to the chat. instead of a drop down, a separate scroll box on the side of the chat box that has a person's name as a button. Clicking the button switches to their profile AND makes them the chatter. It would be nice if they could find a way to make dedicated threads (clicking on a name shows the convo with that person only; it changes as you click names).

Anyway, I figure I'd put up a poll and see where people think the dev-team should focus attention.
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : September 02, 2010, 03:08:54 PM »

like the idea of clicking on the name to switch chat dialog,...though I think multiple chat boxes may be a bit much,...

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : September 02, 2010, 05:16:13 PM »

I think chat filters will be of little use till we can choose to be invisible, or even just "busy", because even the current system would be okay if there weren't so many constantly hailing.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : September 04, 2010, 11:44:03 PM »

honestly, I want to be able to log on and only my friends or who I chose can see me.  I want that more than anything. 
Mistress83
: 12

Mistress83

« #4 : September 06, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »

honestly, I want to be able to log on and only my friends or who I chose can see me.  I want that more than anything. 

I agree with this, it should be a lil like msn or something like that. It would be gr8.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #5 : September 07, 2010, 08:19:10 AM »

I think they should just spam out the positions and clothes, as long as they have somewhat of an order. FF probably needs more, I noticed like 5 of the MF positions have near duplicates.
Janine Dee

« #6 : September 07, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »

That almost makes it worse... when it's a slightly altered version of a previous position that just makes the gap that much bigger. If the situation were different I'd almost feel bad for the Het Set as they're paying for each slightly different version.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Unhealer

« #7 : September 07, 2010, 10:42:21 PM »

Yeah i decided to only buy 7 or 8 of the poses
Bear
: 3856

« #8 : September 08, 2010, 11:19:35 AM »

To some degree Janine,...but I am never static in Real Life,..and choose my poses to move accordingly..might be minor, but I enjoy the flow I can find in transitions...so I have most,...barring 3 or 4 which I have no interest in.

Adera
: 3047

« #9 : September 08, 2010, 12:12:57 PM »

I'm going to be selfish and vote for more shemale poses  :P. But it would really be nice with a better chat system.
Janine Dee

« #10 : September 08, 2010, 04:53:12 PM »

I'm much the same Bear, I'd rather have a tool I have and don't need then one I need and don't have. I just don't have tools coming out as quickly.

And it's understood Adera  :) I'm the same with FF.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Unhealer

« #11 : September 08, 2010, 10:20:01 PM »

well there are enough MS for now I think. most of the shemales are probably the free chicks who were dudes. figured it was a little less gay for them to pretend to be shemales
Janine Dee

« #12 : September 09, 2010, 09:17:40 AM »

I would recommend not going there Unlover. Not only is it an insulting implication to the genuine shemales, but it's a rehash of the old argument that many of the females are guys pretending to be girls (yet no one ever has insisted there are girls pretending to be guys?).

It may very well be true, but one of the perks of AChat is you don't have to be yourself. I KNOW I've roomed with women who list themselves as "bi" but in real life are 100% straight and just use AChat to explore those bi curious fantasies... I would imagine it's the same with the men.

So arguing about what people "really" are not only has no solution, but goes against a good portion of what I feel is the purpose of being here.

Not to mention there are premium shemales, and as far as I'm concerned that entitles them to implements, period. You pay you get to play.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #13 : September 09, 2010, 05:02:35 PM »

DAMN.  You go girl.  I just totally have nothing to say.  You said it all.  I just sit here looking round and kicking my feet hummmmmmmmm. ::)
Unhealer

« #14 : September 09, 2010, 10:38:11 PM »

haha i wasnt talking about the real shemales, I was talking about the guys who made a female character and then made a shemale one.
its all well and good aside from the creepy fact that theres a guy jerking off on the other side of the screen
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: