*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What should the Development Team do next?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: What should be worked on next
New/Improved GUI   -8 (38.1%)
More 3some poses   -4 (19%)
More MF poses   -1 (4.8%)
More FF poses   -4 (19%)
More shemale poses   -4 (19%)
More men's clothes   -0 (0%)
: 20

: What should the Development Team do next?  ( 19753 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : September 10, 2010, 12:53:03 AM »

Unhealer? I'm assuming you're a guy, and well I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you... type one handed at certain points when rooming, but it's okay since you have a male avatar? How do I know that you really are a guy? In my previous post I asked why no one ever assumes there are women posing as men online, maybe you're one of those.

We could play this game till the web crashes, but what's the point?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #16 : September 10, 2010, 04:20:06 AM »

you honestly dont care if its a guy on a female avatar as long as they convince you theyre a chick? doubt it
uktimbo
: 1

« #17 : September 10, 2010, 06:00:37 AM »

I would like a MF  basking in the afterglow cuddle set...once you are both exhausted there's no pose for lying back and sharing the moment and chatting....just call me an old romantic!
sinnnn
: 1379

« #18 : September 10, 2010, 07:31:23 AM »

WELCOME  UKTIMBO ;D

To the who is behind the avi---
Honestly, who gives a fuck who is behind the avatar.  I'm mean really its not like you can really find the truth out.  I say just make friends, fuck and enjoy.  An orgasm is just the same no matter who is really behind that avatar(its not really just the same, you do have good rp and ones who couldn't rp to save their lives).

Seriously, how can you tell us if we really don't mind something sweety.  If I say I don't care who is behind it(um no serial killlers please, I will draw the line at that), then thats what I am saying. 

it may bother some, and to each his owns.  But you do have ppl, like me who just don't worry bout stuff like that.  There are somethings worth getting a heachache over and this is sooooo not one. ;D
« : September 10, 2010, 07:33:21 AM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #19 : September 10, 2010, 10:38:08 AM »

It's more a matter of looking at it honestly... I can't KNOW. It's not possible, and if I sit there and scrutinize every thing they say wondering "Is this something a man or woman would say?" I'll drive myself crazy.

I've seen people get worked up over it, and they make themselves miserable.

If we were going to insist on "real" there would have to be male avatars with receding hairlines that have to spend A$ to get little blue pills they take before every encounter. Women would have to have some sort of random boob generator to see if we can get the big tits. Your age would have to be verified and things like wrinkles would be added without your control.

Because that is all "real".

I like the fact I can pick and choose what I bring from the real woman to "Janine".

Oh and welcome uktimbo... sorry I was on my soapbox, I can agree and say that we need a FF what we also call a "cool down" for afterward.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #20 : September 10, 2010, 12:46:40 PM »

Haha some hetero guys are really questioning me and after they're done and happy I usually don't feel so excited about them anymore. But after spending so much time chatting with them it feels like a waste not to check how good lovers they are.
sinnnn

« #21 : September 10, 2010, 02:40:53 PM »

Please I ended up on a ignore list because I refuse to prove I was a chic.  He wanted me to send him pics of myself.  And when I told him off, I all of a sudden sounded like a guy.  Oh thats what a guy would say and that I must be into young boys etc.   Because I defend myself and will tell you to fuck off does not mean I am a guy.  It means you pisse a chic off and you just totally lost out on someone that was really a chic.  You are so worried about who is behind the avi, that you become rude and nasty.  Guess what, you loose out on what you wanted, a real chic bechind the avi. :P

Next you'll be bitchn bout how she really looks. ::)
Adera

« #22 : September 10, 2010, 05:44:35 PM »

I guess he has lots of fun on achat with that attitude... :-\
Janine Dee

« #23 : September 11, 2010, 12:43:20 AM »

I don't know if it's an attitude exactly Adera... it could also have been a ploy. It could be that he didn't think Sinnnn was actually a guy, but was trying to coerce her into sending pics.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #24 : September 11, 2010, 07:22:33 AM »

Your probably right Janine, I've encountered something similiar.
« : September 11, 2010, 07:24:06 AM Adera »
sinnnn

« #25 : September 11, 2010, 07:35:46 AM »

Really do men think we are that stupid to fall for something like that.  I'm really insulted if he actually was trying some bullshit like that.  I rather believe the other way, because if I believe your theory there will be bitch slaps all round.  For the guy that think chics are that stupid and for the chics that was actually stupid enough to fall for it.  But there slaps would be special, full of self esteem.   :P
Janine Dee

« #26 : September 11, 2010, 08:43:55 AM »

Sinnnn my darling, I hold stupidity to be a universal constant. So yes there are guys who would think that would work, and yes there are women who are stupid enough to fall for it.

You can ALWAYS count on the idiocy of strangers.

Sadly you can't rely any where near as much on peoples self respect.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Luctor
: 59

« #27 : September 11, 2010, 02:29:59 PM »

I would like to see a change role option by male-shemale scenes. ;D
Janine Dee