*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
: FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.  ( 106663 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : October 29, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »

She may have been responding to a prior question,..., the other pose I thought adaptable,...perhaps MF which could be modified was the "Under cock poistion"...thinking maybe leg lifted,..on a chair with the partner underneath,...(think I remember request made some time before), Licking,...fingerplay,..may a dildo use, while the raised partner can join in finger play, breast play,..rolling hip action?

Adera
: 3047

« #16 : October 29, 2010, 05:42:42 PM »

If they made the last FS pose FF I think some would find it hot (those who like anal), cause its better animated than the quite static pose where females bend over.

If I where to give an FF idea then it would be facing each other on the knees close to each other, maybe interlacing the legs or one straddling the other so they'd get closer. Then they could touch, kiss and suck each others breasts, kiss each other, and finger each other. If the legs where interlaced they could rub themselfs against each others legs.

But ofcourse clothed foreplay for FF and FS has been asked for and is still something I'd like to see implemented.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #17 : October 29, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »

Heck, I'd settle for naked foreplay, but I really like that kneeling idea.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : October 30, 2010, 02:48:30 AM »

Lying body to body, face-to-face. You can kiss, fondle, massage breasts, rub pussy...

Adera

« #19 : October 30, 2010, 07:56:31 AM »

I'd like to think that one of the upcomming releases will be FF, thought I hope you wont be too disappointed if its not this one Janine :(.
Janine Dee

« #20 : October 30, 2010, 12:06:02 PM »

I understand Sweetie, I do. I've been having that feeling "The next one..." for the past three or so though. It's when I started feeling it I resurrected the Dear Development thread.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #21 : November 03, 2010, 02:23:50 PM »

Honestly think it a better chance IMO if existing poses can be pointed out and the statement made,...OOOwe like that one...can you modify it for FF?

(Bump)

Janine Dee

« #22 : November 03, 2010, 03:42:24 PM »

I have to figure if they haven't taken notes after all the other times that was done I can't see them doing it now. I mean it can't hurt, well it can hurt after the inevitable let down  ;). Still what feels like the bigger problem at this point is that even if they come up with a new FF pose (and yes "if" was deliberate) will it be another 2 months before yet another?

Conversions are fine and all, but new or not one position every 7-8 weeks is more then a little insulting.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #23 : November 03, 2010, 03:52:14 PM »

Well to be honest there must be a bigger market for FF poses rather than shemale poses considering the population (but I don't have the statistics). I think they just wanted us shemales a chance to catch up as we've been without some options. Now that we have 3some and SS I think the workload will be distributed over what sells best again.
Janine Dee

« #24 : November 03, 2010, 05:01:54 PM »

When I see it I'll believe it. The problem is that my "Dear Development Team" has been here longer then the shemale option. So it seems more likely that instead of focusing on FM they focused on FM and FS and whether they keep focusing on FM and FS or just go back to FM. It seems likely FF will remain as ignored as before.

Again, I won't believe in anything until I actually see things happening.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #25 : November 03, 2010, 05:43:32 PM »

I have this wierd idea that they might think that lesbians likes shemales, buts to me its quite the difference between a cock and a pussy. I have ofcourse met girls here that think shemales are the best, but thats definetly not everyone I have no illusions about that.
« : November 03, 2010, 05:52:46 PM Adera »
Janine Dee

« #26 : November 04, 2010, 12:43:55 AM »

I can't say that they don't, but the fact that the FF disparity has been happening before the shemale implement says that wouldn't be the whole picture. At least by my estimate. 

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #27 : November 04, 2010, 07:52:05 AM »

Okay, well I'm quite new so I don't know much about before shemales.
Lover
: 10350

« #28 : November 04, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »

Shemales are rather new here. They must have added them just some days before you started Adera.

Adera

« #29 : November 04, 2010, 11:19:06 AM »

Yeah I knew of Achat some months before they introduced the shemale, I didn't find it very exciting at the time. I just felt very bad about trying it out as a female at the time, so I quit.
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15  
« previous next »
: