*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  backgrounds
« previous next »
: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45
: backgrounds  ( 286686 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #615 : June 15, 2011, 04:28:49 PM »

The trick there is divide and conquer. You get the girls playing with each other as well, and you just conduct. That's not to say you don't play too, but you're sort of a host making sure all your guests are entertained.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #616 : June 15, 2011, 04:31:50 PM »

:) Thanks Janine, a wonderful insight. Just worried I will get too distracted...lol

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #617 : June 15, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »

Hmmm Like sex parties !
Never been to one >omg on this island !lol < with passport on june 28th I`m game for some real fantasies !

Wont be on the island that`s for sure ! :D
Adera
: 3047

« #618 : June 16, 2011, 05:22:53 PM »

It would be fun to gang up on one poor soul with tongues and fingers until he or she was left breathless. :P

Dividing would on the other hand be more natural and I just know I'd have a good time watching people here on the forum though I'm afraid I'd keep an extra eye in Janines direction... I do find BDSM alluringly exciting. :P
islandsun

« #619 : June 17, 2011, 07:04:32 AM »

hehehe I have a evil thought have a guy  , tied to the bed and multi tongues going at him >head to toes !! ::) ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P lol
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #620 : June 18, 2011, 05:17:53 AM »

this discussion brings back memories of a straight guy i was dating. had him over so many times but he never got to first base and didnt know my true gender either. yes yes i "pleased" him a couple of times ;) but one evening he told me he really liked bondage so i offered to tie him up in my bed and he exitingly agreed. i blindfolded him, tied him down lying on his back and started pleasing him for a very long time. i found he was suseptable to me stimulating his ass so i said: im gonna tie ur legs wide and back so i can access ur ass better, would u like tht? he said yes, lol. so i did and started playing with his ass and teasing his cock. now his ass was widely exposed and as his exitement drew near i stopped. positioned myself kneeling and placed my cockhead at his wet hole. i held it there and asked: honey, u know wht this is? a moments silence later he replied: a dildo? i removed his blindfold and let him see my big clit and said to him: just wanted u to have a chance to say no to this. he replied: oh gawd, fuck my ass please!

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #621 : June 18, 2011, 08:48:27 AM »

You handled that perfectly Pse. Just had to say because a sad many wouldn't have bothered with that "moment of truth".

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
islandsun

« #622 : June 18, 2011, 08:58:12 AM »

So true if I had the choice , would of been different maybe , But  been raped up the ass , kinda screws up the head ! For that sorta thing !

Adera

« #623 : June 18, 2011, 10:18:19 AM »

Anal should definitely be consensual and I definitely understand if its something you don't want to do ever again Sunny.

Telling guys that I'm shemale isn't the easiest at times, good thing I've never been beaten or anything too bad happening when I've been a little careless about it. Kinda funny with one guy though, when I told him he looked so sad and he said "so we can't fuck?"... I think his mind got stuck a little but when I told him he could fuck my ass he got this grin on his face. ::) :P

Pse, you make me beg so much for it *pout* ... :P :-*
Bear
: 3856

« #624 : June 18, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »

@Adera there is much that needs to be consensual... and very amusing story...which equally lays the point out there.

PseRamesses

« #625 : June 18, 2011, 12:05:51 PM »

You handled that perfectly Pse. Just had to say because a sad many wouldn't have bothered with that "moment of truth".
im a very diciplined person and i respect people and their wishes. i just know not many men say no to me when i get them going but if i on the other hand would have told my gender from the start they most likely would have. call it prejudice, narrowmindness or wht ever. i just know tht we can prob do anything with the right partner/ -s and during the right circumstances.
personally i prefer hetero men, basically cause i wanna be a woman but also due to the fact tht they turn me on so much more then a gay guy.

@adera. bb u never have to beg me.... unless in a RP ;) *giggle*

TightFit74

« #626 : June 18, 2011, 04:42:19 PM »

Pse, I believe that when you set your eyes on a guy, you'll get him. Wether he is straight or gay.. ;)

Multiple hands all over a body... something like this?

Adera

« #627 : June 18, 2011, 05:29:13 PM »

@Pse: Hihi, but I honestly like it a lot when we do that. :P

@Tight: Yeah I know... isn't she terrible? ;D
TightFit74

« #628 : June 18, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »

@Adera she got me hook, line and sinker. But she's taking her time in reeling me in...

PseRamesses

« #629 : June 18, 2011, 06:20:38 PM »

@Adera she got me hook, line and sinker. But she's taking her time in reeling me in...
but bb i thought u kinda liked the reelin part.... u know, to build the suspense ;) much like u keep me mezmerised with the brilliance of ur laguage, the expressive sentences u put out. its just.... pure art sometimes.

: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45  
« previous next »
: