*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  backgrounds
« previous next »
: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45
: backgrounds  ( 286516 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #645 : January 03, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »

I'd like a picture of a big blonde pussy for me to lie in  ;) ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl
: 433

« #646 : January 03, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »

Ask and you shall receive

« : February 29, 2012, 09:07:30 PM NewGurl »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #647 : January 04, 2012, 02:52:32 AM »

oh my.......is that the Amazonian forest!?   ::)

islandsun
: 1597

« #648 : January 04, 2012, 09:33:13 AM »

Little too hairy is under statement !  I perfer  little heart shape unless my partner does request all shaved off ! I`m down w that !

hmmm ya feeling the friction of his ! Hell ya I`M GAME  ;)
bluedenim

« #649 : January 04, 2012, 01:28:04 PM »

Oh Baby, now we're talking, I just love the tickles!

NewGurl

« #650 : January 04, 2012, 07:20:55 PM »

Oh Baby, now we're talking, I just love the tickles!

Knew you would like
NewGurl

« #651 : March 06, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »

I have a suggestion for backgrounds.  Why not allow us to download a photo of our own to use as a background?  We can do this for our profile in the search page. That way there would be all kinds of different backgrounds and achat would sit back and take in $99 each and not have to do anything but set up so we can download our images. I think this would be a moneymaher for achat. I would like to hear any suggestions to this idea.
Lover
: 10350

« #652 : March 10, 2012, 06:57:43 PM »

Probably the pic has to be in a special size and a special resolution - but I agree, it would be a moneymaker.

Pafe
: 548

« #653 : March 11, 2012, 05:45:11 AM »

I have a suggestion for backgrounds.  Why not allow us to download a photo of our own to use as a background?  We can do this for our profile in the search page. That way there would be all kinds of different backgrounds and achat would sit back and take in $99 each and not have to do anything but set up so we can download our images. I think this would be a moneymaher for achat. I would like to hear any suggestions to this idea.

Hiya's...

That is a terrific idea!  You people are always thinking how to improve this experience.  And for NewGurl's quote above, not only would it be A$ 99 for each picture, but just like the little picture A$ 99 would have to be in your account.  I just wonder how much more power (bandwidth?  Is that correct?  I can't think of the correct term) it would take to have 1,000's of high resolution pictures.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #654 : March 17, 2012, 09:29:51 AM »

Hiya's...

That is a terrific idea!  You people are always thinking how to improve this experience.  And for NewGurl's quote above, not only would it be A$ 99 for each picture, but just like the little picture A$ 99 would have to be in your account.  I just wonder how much more power (bandwidth?  Is that correct?  I can't think of the correct term) it would take to have 1,000's of high resolution pictures.

yes, an awesome idea!
The only limitation would be actual storage and not bandwidth at all...

Btw pafe... FYI - Bandwidth is the "space" + "Speed" required for transmissting data across the internet.

Since Members could simply "BUY" a Custom Photo background "blank space" from the shop and then upload pics to their account and have this then used as their background. The only problem I can see with this, is unfortunately from the few MALES, who still think all us ladies want to see is their dicks... and quite honestly, I don't find that sexy at all. If I want to see dick, all I have to do is ask my hubby and he is quite willing to show me... hehehe...

So Far, the TOS for uploads is fairly simple, but I can see this being abused with peeps uploading pictures they find on the net and do not actually have the right to post as their own. Copyright infringement is a big problem on the net, and is only now starting to be addressed and enforced, particularly in places like the United States... While a great idea in principle, all it will take is one image uploaded by a member and AChat could be looking at a serious problem with legal entaglements.

Personally, I think 50 lawyers lashed to an anchor chain, is a damm good start... lolz.

Mwah!
Az.
« : March 17, 2012, 09:32:24 AM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
bluedenim

« #655 : March 18, 2012, 03:46:02 PM »

@ Az!       OY!

My bf is a lawyer! You're not tying him anywhere!

Adera
: 3047

« #656 : March 18, 2012, 04:37:24 PM »

About dicks, well they can be sexy during the right circumstances, though that's not as backgrounds screaming at you like some kind of advertisement "Hey, look at my dick, it's sure to satisfy you" ::). We would also have girls with their breasts covering their whole profile then... I think that any of those cases just shows what a poor taste that person has.

I like it when I see someone with a background that complements their clothing and style, it kinda shows their taste and feel for things... makes for fun profile browsing. I for one rather buy a dress and a background that kinda goes with each other than two dresses that I'll have to match with some dreary background.

Az, oh please do tie him up would you. ;) :D
Lover
: 10350

« #657 : March 18, 2012, 04:58:04 PM »

I like to have some backgrounds, that also suits to the rooms we have. So the room is the continuance of the ambiance. Like standing in front of the cabin.

Adera
: 3047

« #658 : March 18, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »

Give me some cute and sexy winter clothes then so I wont have to freeze too much out in the snow. ;)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #659 : March 23, 2012, 05:35:16 AM »

Wow - this thread is getting long.

I would like backgrounds to enhance my rp dates :)

Sort of an addition to the log cabin ( appropriate variations for the penthouse :)  but I like the wild wilderness hehe )
1) Country designer kitcken sink and table and cupboards - thinking of that little pink pinafore hehe
2) Decking and firepit, loungers / chairs / cabin and country garden
3) Lake / waterfall / picnic blanket with basket and contents

4) Northern lights over a wilderness setting
5) Mountains in the wilderness
6) Deers and antlered Stag in a a field  grazing
7) Birds visiting a bird table in the garden, maybe other wildlife too - rabbits / racoons / hedgehogs

8) Lighthouse with crashing sea
9) Castle with turrets and big oak doors
10)  Mansion or Palace

Just fires the imagination :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45  
« previous next »
: