*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fetishes
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fetishes  ( 7760 )
PattyR
: 24

« : December 15, 2010, 03:37:36 PM »

Just wanted to know if there was any thought to fetish scenes?  I would love to have a few scenes available to use when i'm with a partner....Maybe some scenes of being tied up, or tied down to bed......more spanking things.  Something where partner can be a little rougher!  I would love to have some of those scenes available!
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : December 15, 2010, 03:43:55 PM »

Hi Patty,
there are some people here asking for this. At the moment I just can say: Wait and see.

Urban
: 329

« #2 : December 15, 2010, 06:44:33 PM »

All Quiet on the Western Front  :-\
Zinah
: 167

« #3 : February 06, 2011, 07:40:20 PM »

Wanders bay and bumps this and thinks she and Patty need to become pals.  She's my kinda gal apparently.  (For a friend!) 

Speaking of spanking, WHY dear stars does the spankee have the dildo and not the spanker?  Isn't that something *they* should control?  Seriously if I'm getting swats, the last thing I need is hard plastic in my mouth, I value my teeth.  Sheesh! ::)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : February 07, 2011, 01:47:38 AM »

Zinah hon. We are talking the Team that came up with a lesbian 69 strap on position.

I've ranted on a great deal about how they can't quite contemplate the proper placement of phallus's.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
caramelcups
: 37

« #5 : February 07, 2011, 04:32:03 AM »

Fetish? sounds more like S&M, I say yes yes bring it on
Zinah
: 167

« #6 : February 07, 2011, 10:06:54 AM »

::) Oh, Janine they didn't!   :o  Oiy!  It's like the commercial for State Farm where the girl friend says "Who does that?!"  "My head is numb!" 

~howls with laughter~  And again I say, not a single woman on the dev team, OMG 
Janine Dee

« #7 : February 07, 2011, 12:05:55 PM »

The thing that really set me off when they first implemented it was that there is a hand job motion where you stop sucking and jerk the FAKE cock.

There was a line crossed there. I fully support them converting poses so FF can get more options, but a quick review should have had someone (even a male   ;)) saying that as silly as a strap on 69 pose is a strap on hand job is that much more ridiculous.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #8 : February 07, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »

Talking about fetishes, has there been any mention of body jewelry as of yet? I know it's not everybody's cup of tea and I'm not a really a fan of flashing metal when in properly covering underwear (although some bellybuttons just cry for decoration), but an accessory (or a handful) strategically placed among the more intimate bits* can get me fantasizing about playing with them real easy.

*as some probably can't resist asking me to define 'more intimate bits' I'll just give the list up front  :P :tongue, nipples, clitoris/hood, pussy-lips, not too sure about suitable locations on the man-bits, although a row of barbells along the bottom of the shaft might work. (I'd love to do some tongue-work on those as well)

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Janine Dee

« #9 : February 07, 2011, 03:07:05 PM »

I'd welcome them, and I can't see them being that much different from the coding for ear piercings or body tats. The thing might be they could vanish during sex without more extensive coding.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #10 : February 07, 2011, 04:12:02 PM »

A navel ring would be nice, I think I'd like to have something like that. Would be great to have some more earrings too, like some big hoop rings.

A guy can have the head of his cock pierced I've heard that it can feel quite good for the woman during sex... I've never met a guy with that kind of piercing myself so I don't really know. They can also put some kind of balls under the skin of their cock.
islandsun
: 1597

« #11 : February 07, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »

I have belly ring ! love toe rings , love loop gold ear rings ,Indian jewerly mostly and in the summer they a waist chain when you wear you bikini .  I`m desiging something for that clamps at the knee  down to around the ankle  !    ok I wanted to ask older tall big  , door way crushing men , a fetish ? or am I in a insanity world !  or aiming to high !
Lover

« #12 : February 08, 2011, 04:20:50 AM »

We had some longer threads with suggestions of body jewelry, tats, body designing...

Everyhing is welcome which helps to individualize your ava. I do believe this is another point to become premium. That menas more income for the A-Team.
As we say, to kill 2 birds with 1 stone :)

Though I don't have tats, brandings or piercings perhaphs I would try it here. It's just one click and you can delete them :)

Janine Dee

« #13 : February 08, 2011, 09:33:03 AM »

That's the big thing for me Lover. I don't have any real tats because they are FOREVER, barring some fairly extensive work.

I don't have any here yet because there are a lot of people and only a few options for tats so every design is pretty common now.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #14 : February 08, 2011, 10:45:22 AM »

I have the same reason as you  Janine. I don't have anything on or in my body which I maybe don't like in 5 or 10 years.
Here I bought them and sometimes I "wear" them here, sometimes I change them and sometimes I remove them.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: