*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Skin to Skin Discussion (Not complaints, but attention Dev Team.)
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Skin to Skin Discussion (Not complaints, but attention Dev Team.)  ( 12695 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

While I'll say again I am delighted there is now FF foreplay it got me thinking and I wanted to get a discussion going about all the mixes, twos and threes, about things like kissing, caressing, and the lack there of.

Even early on with the strap on positions I remember saying how when I had a girl bent over fucking her with the strap on (or in doggy) I wanted to be able to lean in and kiss her neck and shoulders.

So I thought I would start a thread where we kick around ideas on that more sensual then sexual touching and good ways to implement it.

With any luck the Development Team may find some inspiration.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

I couldn't agree more. To me, the sensual part of making love is very important. I'm not the 'wham-bam-thank you ma'am' kind of guy. I like to hold, kiss, caress, touch, feel, wander my fingers and hands all over the body of my partner. Getting a feel for her sensual and sensitive spots. Before, during and after play, not excluding losing my controle while we are making love. Still, the poses that offer something close to what I mean, all seem to be incomplete.
I hope the A-team wil pay attanetion to the need that has been expressed many times before.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

I'd really like to see some more touching and kissing and it would be nice if some if those potential poses where when your dressed or if you can easily switch between being dressed or not. Would be good if there where more options in upcomming poses.
Janine Dee

Let's get specific.

For a general touching sort of thing, hugging, holding your partner close to your body.

For kissing, neck, shoulders, and ears. Kissing can also be licking or biting.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com

DANCING! I want DANCING!

I think it would be cool for us to get some kind of Date style ideas from the game, as the foreplay and such are very limited.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Lover
: 10350

Kissing the whole body!!!

I also want stroking. The face, breasts, shoulder, ass, legs. The head when the partner is lying in your arms.

The possibility to give a massage.

Janine Dee

For dancing I would want the ability to play my own Mp3s in the game program itself (preferably so the other person(s) could  hear it). Because the music as it stands... is really not ummm tolerable.  :P

A big yes on relaxed holding and cuddling.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

I think there could be big problems with that Janine. :-\
Janine Dee

The music? The holding? Both?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

The music part... because you could then play music for others. :-\
islandsun
: 1597

I like to lick , taste , and kiss my partner from the top of his head to the tip of his toes ! I`M >SMILING < everything in between LOL GRRRRRR !
Lover
: 10350

The own music brings us back to lap and pole dance. And to massage... nice music and an erotic and relaxing (or not ;) ) massage...yess!

Stroking the body with a feather.

TightFit74
: 2415

Rubbing in body lotion or a stimulating oil wuld be wonderful. relaxing the muscles before straining them or relaxing them after play... Would have my full vote.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

Dancing is a wonderful mood setter,.., a pose with the ability to clasp hands, lean in for a soft kiss to the neck, nustle cheek to cheek, and deliver that kiss at the right moment...(sweet memory)

As to touching, the ability to trace a finger along the shoulder,...stroke light along the outer or inner thighs,...or trace a finger over a breast,...not just groping, kneading intently.

The nibble or bite,...the pulling of a partners lip...while in a kiss

@Islandsun...agree,...to kiss and explore a lovers body from top to bottom,...hmmm,...too many locations exist rather than just the existing focuses of the poses.

@Janine,..yeah would be nice to import or share  a playlist with a partner,...it's a pain coordinating songs unless you have an agreed playlist.

Adera

I would love to give a good strip show. ;) :P
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: