*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fantasies unfulfilled...
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Fantasies unfulfilled...  ( 11595 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : December 27, 2010, 06:55:08 PM »

The last update of AChat offered 4 more costumes for females to wear. I am really happy for the ones that shop, but there comes a question to mind. Since I love to roleplay. I appreciate the ability for the girl to dress herself up for the occasion a lot. Unfortunately, as a male I am very limited in my choice of clothes so most of the time the "imagination" has to do the rest.
Counting the most recent updates, new clothes for girls compared to new clothes for guys is 7-1. Uhm, you would not only be pleasing a lot of guys, AChat Development Team, but a lot of their partners as well (being it other males, shemales or females) if you would create more (alot more!!!!) male costumes/clothes. Suggestions made in abbundance in other topics. So hurry up with more clothes for males!!!!!!

Does anyone agree? *grins sheepishly*

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bobbler

« #1 : December 27, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »

i agree tight. i know women *love* to shop & they always get the new clothes, but it would be nice for the guys to get some new *clothes* on a regular basis. i'm getting tired of wearing the same clothes over & over & over...
those macho crap outfits they offered a while ago...not for me at all

and that golf outfit just looks silly  ::)
« : December 27, 2010, 07:52:12 PM bobbler »
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : December 27, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »

well if we were voting it would be 3-0 at this point. The men outfits are sadly lacking.

Would like to see a general repairman outfit,..bartender,.my western wear,...fireman,...the formal wear,..business jacket and wider variety of shirts and shirt colors. and slack selection...start with these and I figure the guys will be more appreciative of the matter.

Finally bailed on the leather vest and jeans,..time to move on to the city

Hardbody
: 23

« #3 : December 28, 2010, 04:20:34 AM »

The golf outfit is for me is daft l and as for the rest of the clothes for men well what can i say ????
« : December 28, 2010, 04:23:15 AM Hardbody »
JennyT
: 37

« #4 : December 28, 2010, 05:46:02 AM »

The golf outfit is for me is daft l and as for the rest of the clothes for men well what can i say ????

The golf outfit I can handle.  But the mankini ... sorry, but it's a little hard to get turned on when you're pissing yourself laughing.
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : December 28, 2010, 06:19:19 AM »

Ehehe, yeah it looks funny. ;D
PattyR
: 24

« #6 : December 28, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »

TightFit is right.....we've got a pretty good assortment of things to wear...but not the guys!  I like to see my guys all dressed up!  Now, I kinda feel like I'm dating twins...or triplets......they all look alike!  AChat...give our guys more choices!
TightFit74

« #7 : December 28, 2010, 07:38:16 PM »

@patty: as I said before, love your input l)

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : December 30, 2010, 11:08:06 AM »

One more voice for new men outfits. Agree with Jenny, the golf outfit is ok, but the mankini   >:(

Though the clothes are not the most importent question, it should be possible to add new one frequently.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #9 : January 02, 2011, 06:56:17 PM »

More clothes and more poses.  The grabbing the crotch sooo is not my thing.  Hmmm how bout modeling poses.  Sexy guy with a kilt straddling a chair.  Or wearing cowboy boots lounging in a haystack.  All wet from a shower and holding a washcloth in front of him.  (can also be made for female  ;D)
TightFit74

« #10 : January 03, 2011, 09:59:23 AM »

Great ideas Sinnnn, they deserve their own post.
I think what you say about guys/shemales, goes for women as well. I'dl ove to see more seductive poses, or poses that invite, but don't tell. Like a shadow between the thighs of a woman as she is sitting, her legs slightly spread, instead of her panties or pussy showing. For me, seduction and sensuality work best when there is something hidden. Something to think about, wonder and imagine....

As for now, a new pose... Makes it more likely the next update will have costumes?

sinnnn

« #11 : January 03, 2011, 02:33:28 PM »

High 5 Tight.  A lil tease is nice.  I actually find someone dressed to the nines sexy as hell.   Hint here a, a hint there.  Hmmm a guy in a nice suit that actually fits is sexy( I start picturing in my head what he could be hiding underneath it all)
TightFit74

« #12 : January 03, 2011, 03:14:54 PM »

:) Makes me think of a girl dancing, a dress, tight around her hips and buttocks, very loose around her legs. As she turns and twirls, the dress flies up, revealing her legs up high, but not all the way, hiding her buttocks and lower stomach in dancing fabric and shades thrown by the lights

Bear
: 3856

« #13 : January 03, 2011, 05:02:07 PM »

Very good suggestion sinnnn...that's an area they could use some improvement on...

And I agree with you Tight' a pose on the avatar's suggestive with out showing the packages...highly erotic...imaginative. Can think of someone in fact who does it well with the existing Av's ;)...her poses always suggestive without explicitly displaying,...hinting of the possibility...

These current actions on the male side,...too crude for me.

sinnnn

« #14 : January 04, 2011, 07:24:33 AM »

True that, I can't talk to anyone whose crotch is slapping me in the face when I go check out their profile.   Everyone likes a lil mystery, I LOVE THEM.    Hell I have waited to have sex with someone for months just for that feeling.  That lil rush of buildling up to something.  It gets to the point that just about anything they do is sexy as hell.  The way the eat, the movement of their hands, there walk, everything has become sensual. Wicked torture. ;D  So would be nice to bring a lil elegance, senuality to achat.  I think they had it right with the new room, it is sweet but pricey.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: