*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New position ideas
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: New position ideas  ( 13811 )
Ecem123
: 1

« : January 02, 2011, 08:41:49 AM »

1.Lesbian scissor position
2.Lesbian lick and rub breasts position
3.Shemale lick and rub breasts position
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : January 03, 2011, 01:43:39 AM »

Welcome Ecem.

Already agree on the scrissor (tribbing/tribadism).

Certainly wouldn't mind breast play.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #2 : January 06, 2011, 09:16:23 AM »

Some changes to the pose "Flexy Girls" could make it into tribaldism.
Jas98980

« #3 : January 06, 2011, 02:41:47 PM »

Having just done my first MS i noticed that the option for foreplay "show me what you feel" is not available for FS and (assuming here) FF. Would love to see that same package available for the above.
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : January 07, 2011, 02:51:01 AM »

a lot of the S poses are duplicates of other poses with the shemale posing as a female. theres one unique SF pose and the rest are lesbian poses where the shemale is the strap-on. as for MS its a lot worse because they took MF and cut out all positions with vaginas involved.
but theyre seldom using originality at this point and they charge for every single duplicate position... the only logical way for it to work is for males to buy MF, females to buy FF, and shemales to buy SF and MF... that or they could just count MF positions as their identical MS counterparts etc....
Adera

« #5 : January 07, 2011, 09:57:47 AM »

Yeah the MS poses aint very good and the one and only fuck pose where the guy fucks me is starting to get really old.

There are two unique FS poses, the one where the female fucks me from behind and the one where I ride her strap-on. The one from behind has been made an SS pose aswell but not the one where I ride, I find that strange cause I don't think it would need any work at all to be an SS pose.

Too bad I don't get to use these two poses very much, most girls think of sex with a shemale as sex with a guy. *pout*
I guess thats cause most women here at Achat list themselves as bi, but sometimes I do wonder about that.
Well I like a more "lesbian" experience but thats not what all shemales like so I guess its quite hard to know if I don't tell them too.

I would like those two FS poses for MS and a pose or two where I face my partner while he/she fucks me like the MF poses "Missionary", "flexy girl" and "legs up". Hmm I shouldn't go through the MF poses... makes me jealous.
Janine Dee

« #6 : January 07, 2011, 11:02:51 AM »

An expanded FF foreplay WOULD be wonderful, but after screaming as long and as loud as we did for what we got I'm not going to plan on anything anytime soon.

As far as flexy trib... it would totally work, but when I visualize it I see more a lovely tangle of limbs with either our arms behind us so we can push against each other, or grabbing knees/calves to pull into each other.

For the shemale poses... the best thing I think I can suggest is starting a shemale poses thread, because as far as the physics of shemale sex, thinking of it like a built in strap on may be where their current level of understanding rests.

It's like the FF pose thread, once I KNEW I had given them better ideas I felt more empowered to complain about the ones they were implementing.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #7 : January 07, 2011, 12:15:32 PM »

Imagining tribaldism for the flexy pose I agree with you about how it would play out. In such a pose the option (it should be an option) of a double ended dildoe seems like something nice.

Hmm yes I guess I should start a thread about shemale poses. The last two MS poses have been a great dissapointment to me. On the FS side its better, but a double ended dildo pose would be something I would enjoy there aswell.

The problem with shemale poses is that we view things quite differently (like all people) and that our sexuality is really in the gray zone so input from others would really be needed.
Some like to fuck a woman like a guy does and fuck guys in the ass too while I rather lean in the opposite direction. I can fuck a woman or shemale and enjoy it alot though I don't feel like I have to use my dick during sex, but there are shemales who can't even get hard anymore and thats not because they don't get excited.

Well I'll make a thread for it in a while.
Janine Dee

« #8 : January 07, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »

That's why a thread would be a good idea. So all those different people could speak up.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #9 : January 07, 2011, 02:47:28 PM »

The thought I had, was a submissive pose being added to "show me how you feel"...know it's kind of a bland thought,...but see it as something very easily added to the existing options. The sub, should be the one in control executing it...(ie...you click it..you kneel in submission.)

Bear

« #10 : January 09, 2011, 07:47:24 PM »

Well that was a quick response... :o

TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : January 10, 2011, 05:58:44 AM »

@Bear: The A-team is sometimes even ahead of us...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : January 10, 2011, 08:13:21 AM »

Sometimes mysterious things happen...

Bear

« #13 : January 10, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »

Odd they chose male submitance first,...female sub's are more prevalent,...would have been easier to adapt to the FF side besides...

Adera

« #14 : January 10, 2011, 10:33:55 AM »

Maybe they want it for MM first.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: