*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale suggestions
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Shemale suggestions  ( 32880 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : March 31, 2011, 06:34:48 AM »

The numbers would be impossible to compile really since the heading can be changed. The reality though is that they have to play the numbers. MF will always have more positions because there are more people willing to buy the MF positions so AChat will cater to that market. It's not personal, or unjust or anything like that, but simple economics.

That said the gaps can get sorta crazy and SHOULD be smaller, but they seem to be getting more responsive, like the FF double header/scissors and foreplay releases. So I'm hopeful.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #31 : March 31, 2011, 07:17:50 AM »

well janine, like u i am too, otherwise i wouldnt bother puttin up my suggestions here ;)  and i do hope tht somethin really yummie will be released soon for me to enjoy *giggle*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
TightFit74
: 2415

« #32 : March 31, 2011, 08:30:58 AM »

For everyting posted, suggested and asked for her, you will have to hold your breath for a very loooooooooong time.. Though occasionally they create specifically what we asked for..
I am starting to doubt wether loud is the way to go...lol I've been trying but didn't get the result I wanted (yet). I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone that has a wish..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #33 : March 31, 2011, 09:02:48 AM »

Well it is rather annoying that the MS has such a limited number of penetration poses. is it still one Adera?  The MM poses have been established and since they are similar to existing MF, the logical extension makes sense. As to adapting the MF poses...well not all have the anal.. immediate adaption is unlikely, there again...QUALITY of a pose sometimes is more important than just having one.

@Tight... do not give up hope, we have seen our suggestions come to fruit. If anything, remember that suggestions should not get buried under personal banter.. too much banter between peeps in a thread bury the true message you are trying to express. People have a short attention span, when it comes to threads they tend to look at the last couple of pages if it is overwhelmed by personal conversation... it becomes unlikely any will add to the issue in support.

Adera
: 3047

« #34 : March 31, 2011, 09:21:43 AM »

Yes Bear, there still just one penetration pose for us shemales to receive in. Right now I would really like to wrap my legs around a guy, hold him, look deep into his eyes and kiss him hard.

I would be nice if the gaps where smaller... there are far to few SS poses.
Bear
: 3856

« #35 : March 31, 2011, 09:28:36 AM »

Didn't realize how few there were till I checked. Course I am of a little more you, ahmm,  greedy in the matter of which should be expanded when it comes to a shemale pose development.

Adera

« #36 : March 31, 2011, 11:29:48 AM »

::) :-*
PseRamesses

« #37 : March 31, 2011, 11:47:19 AM »

Yes Bear, there still just one penetration pose for us shemales to receive in. Right now I would really like to wrap my legs around a guy, hold him, look deep into his eyes and kiss him hard.
sign me up to tht wishlist honey :)

Adera

« #38 : March 31, 2011, 02:18:35 PM »

Ehehe, well would be more fun if we 69:ed PseRamesses and had a guy each... a 4some. Though I might be a little too occupied with you. :P :-*
PseRamesses

« #39 : March 31, 2011, 03:22:04 PM »

Ehehe, well would be more fun if we 69:ed PseRamesses and had a guy each... a 4some. Though I might be a little too occupied with you. :P :-*
u always have ur hands full with me dont u my love..... amongst other things *giggle*

Adera

« #40 : March 31, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »

Hmm... other things. :P :P
jessiku
: 31

« #41 : April 04, 2011, 05:16:05 PM »

would be good to also see the handcuffed for sf and ss
PseRamesses

« #42 : April 05, 2011, 12:07:40 AM »

would be good to also see the handcuffed for sf and ss
mmm jessiku in cuffs :P nice to c u here bb  :-*

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #43 : April 05, 2011, 10:11:49 PM »

snoodling
Adera

« #44 : July 23, 2011, 06:31:57 PM »

bump... this thread was buried far down and I just want to remind everyone of mine and other shemales wants and needs. I especially want to point out that more MS poses in which I can receive in is something I really want. :)
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: