*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BI or STRAIGHT..... MAKE UP YOUR MIND !
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
: BI or STRAIGHT..... MAKE UP YOUR MIND !  ( 49653 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : January 23, 2011, 05:30:49 PM »

I think the problem is that while it's simplified it's also codified. Once two people are familiar with the scale they can speak and know they are discussing roughly the same thing.

What you guys are discussing seems to be more on the specifics of the interactions. Like how you're talking about your specific interactions with specific types of women Unhealer. So Kinsey may be simplified, but honestly biology is a certainty, psychology is so much gray area.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #16 : January 25, 2011, 02:17:37 PM »

Honestly I never considered myself bi.  Guess I just don't like labels, I am who I am.  I do lean more towards men than woman, only for the reason that I don't run into alot woman that are interested in woman.  To me gay is natural thing, same as hetero, its a choice more a perference that is permanent for some and switchable for others. 

For those that have to have that label and ppl that needs to label them.  You just have to decide WHAT makes YOU comfortable, What do you really perfer.  Don't worry bout what society thinks of your, or family, go with what will make you happy.  You have some confused cause they worry bout what others think of them.

If your not sure, experiment.  Thats one of the good things about Achat, it doesn't limit you with just 2 choices(hetero or gay).
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : January 25, 2011, 02:22:36 PM »

That was what was nice about the Kinsey Scale,...gave enough variance to the choices,..not perfect but a decent and simple model to start with.

And most peeps have a preference...

Janine Dee

« #18 : January 25, 2011, 02:35:57 PM »

When you get down to it language itself is an approximation. People get together and decide on common meanings for words, but even then over time those meanings so change.  So yeah, Kinsey just gave us a common language.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

knickerless
: 10

ICQ Messenger - 489519085 MSN Messenger - knickerless_spacegirl@hotmail.com
« #19 : January 26, 2011, 03:30:45 AM »

my brother is a nice guy, good looking, fantastic lover, they say. But he cannot make achat work for him.

If he clicks "female" in search, he gets zillions of opportunities. If he clicks "female - hetero", he might get 3 if he's lucky.

The conclusion? 99.99999% of girls here are lesbians.
islandsun
: 1597

« #20 : January 26, 2011, 07:50:00 AM »

@ Knickerless  ....................... OMG never thought of it ! I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters !  I have even 1 gay brother I `m close too . I know for a fact none of them , would be here . being they vote me the family pervert last summer !  ahh about your brother ? hehehe
Janine Dee

« #21 : January 26, 2011, 11:50:53 AM »

Or Bi, still I'll be the last to complain.  ;D

AChat however is a wonderfully unique environment where people can satisfy their curiosities in a safe fashion. So more then a few women prefer to keep their options open and list Bi so they can room with whomever strikes their fancy.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

christinak

« #22 : January 26, 2011, 12:41:15 PM »

I've found that there is no way to guage how people will react when it comes to homosexuality.  Wether you are bi or straight makes no difference.  I don't want to mislead people, but until I can tell how I will be accpepted by a person or a group of people, I choose to go with the status quo.  I know that this can cause problems for some later.  But if I just start telling everyone that I am bisexual to begin with, I run the risk of not beign accepted before anyone even talks to me.  I know this may not be the best way to handle my sexuality, but unitl someone prints a handbook on how to be bisexual, it will have to do.
Janine Dee

« #23 : January 26, 2011, 01:05:33 PM »

The all too sad truth is that there are a sorry number of gays who will also take issue with bisexuals. I can't say I've argued with all of them, but I've argued with all I've met, because while homophobia is becoming less and less acceptable bisexual is still a fairly open target to both sides.

It's sad, but it's true, and I don't blame you one damn bit Christina.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #24 : January 26, 2011, 01:55:59 PM »

The trickiest thing to find out is the sexuality of a homo or hetero transsexual/shemale, things can get complicated when the genders are being blurred. :P

I tend to identify myself as a female in this case but that's not the case for all and some might not identify themselves with either. I've seen some shemales online which profiles says they're hetero and that always amuses me because it doesn't tell me shit about their preferences. ;D

If I where to generalize and really label what I don't find exciting in the bed I guess it would be gay men and hetero women. But I don't want to limit myself in such a manner as I'm far more interested in the person firstly.
christinak

« #25 : January 26, 2011, 02:24:41 PM »

As far as I'm concerned Adera, you are one of the girls.  ;D
Janine Dee

« #26 : January 26, 2011, 04:03:22 PM »

Of course she is.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #27 : January 26, 2011, 04:18:34 PM »

Thanks girls. *hugs*

We should have a sleepover and do things like search for the hosts sex toys, paint everyones nails pink and all the other fun stuff we can think off. ;D
sinnnn
: 1379

« #28 : January 26, 2011, 08:43:44 PM »

Ohhh can I come?  I want to come? 
Adera

« #29 : January 26, 2011, 09:01:56 PM »

Of course Sinnnn, if you don't I'm going to lure you with the image of Janine in a nighty or a pyjamas. Oops I might give you images now ehehe. ;D
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  
« previous next »
: