*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What I'd like to see ADDED OR FIXED in the SOFTWARE
« previous next »
: [1]
: What I'd like to see ADDED OR FIXED in the SOFTWARE  ( 5737 )
nicefella2
: 10

« : February 01, 2011, 12:06:13 PM »

Goodday,

2 Things popping in my mind.

The first one is kinda simple I think:
- Let the male or female (SM) DECIDE wether or not the CPU can decide the 'cumming action' or not.
For instance , if I cum in a certain action from a pose I would like to STAY in that pose and shoot my cum, instead of having the CPU switch to an automated stroking and cumming. This is really annoying to me.
Maybe there's already such an option which I don't know about, pls bring me up speed than  :P

Secondly
This might be much harder to fill in, but I would love to have a microphone option once inside a room.
For instance u plug in your microphone and u can hear your lover on the other side  and vice versa. . .
This would dramatically improve the playing factor of the game (read as MORE HORNY, lol )

Pls reply to these 2 things.

greetings
nicefella2
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : February 01, 2011, 02:44:42 PM »

Nicefella2, welcome to the forum.

And thanks for sharing your ideas. I totally agree with your first comment, the program deciding how to cum in a certain pose. I don't need the program to decide for me, I can make up my own mind onze I am at that stage.
As fasr as voice-commuincations, would not be needed for me. Id rather see a dramatic imporvement to the chat window/options, since this IS a chat program as well...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : February 01, 2011, 04:22:29 PM »

Really? So you guys are saying that at the point of orgasm you can also click a face, and a position as well as the climax button?

And hello Nicefella.

For me there is a certain level of realism to that because we can't control our orgasm face, and even our bodies tend to get a mind of their own when in the throws of passion.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : February 02, 2011, 02:18:12 AM »

What Nicefalla means, is that when reaching orgasm, the avatar changes position to a pre-programmed position. So you could be 'pulling out' but change to a jerk-off potition when you reach orgasm. That can be very annoying because i think we can decide how and where we cum...
From the pogrammed action, you can change back to the action you want to cum in, but that takes time since it has to load. By the time it has, the moment is almost gone...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #4 : February 02, 2011, 04:24:53 AM »

i can control my orgasm face, i usually yell latin words in a demonic voice so the chick goes home so I can sleep
nicefella2
: 10

« #5 : February 02, 2011, 07:34:22 AM »

What Nicefalla means, is that when reaching orgasm, the avatar changes position to a pre-programmed position. So you could be 'pulling out' but change to a jerk-off potition when you reach orgasm. That can be very annoying because i think we can decide how and where we cum...
From the pogrammed action, you can change back to the action you want to cum in, but that takes time since it has to load. By the time it has, the moment is almost gone...

EXACTLY !!!
I wanna control the action,  I dont want the CPU to control it for me....

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : February 04, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »

Welcome Nicefella :)

You should not control too much, just relay and enjoy ;)

Ok, to be serious, I agree with your first wish. It should be easy to keep the current action or to change it, but only if I want it.

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #7 : February 04, 2011, 10:57:40 PM »

In agreement with the OP I can offer another example:

When I'm receiving it up the rear, doing anal,and I get off on it, in almost every single pose I switch back to vaginal sex once I hit full excitement.

As another suggestion, it might be fun to actually select your kinks and have your partner work at your excitement level, instead of clicking + when you think it's appropriate.

What about orgasm intensity as an expansion on my previous suggestion?

And just for the hell of it: a volume slider for the slightly annoying in-game music?

Well, just my €0.02 anyway.
« : February 04, 2011, 11:00:33 PM Ardeur »

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #8 : February 05, 2011, 04:44:06 AM »

Welcome to the forum Ardeur.

An interesting point on the anal to vaginal.

As far as the partner being able to up your arousal... for me that would defeat a good part of the slider as it's supposed to show your arousal. If you aren't the one clicking it then is there still a point?

As far as the in-game music. Stop has worked well enough for me.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: