*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion: Pregnancy
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
: Suggestion: Pregnancy  ( 69733 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #105 : April 07, 2011, 07:21:33 AM »

The Goverment will just bury it in the earth ! And act like how that happen !
alstott
: 635

« #106 : April 09, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »

btw you would be a great momma but be careful if there`s some kind from my semen you have to check out first if there´s a sign behind the ear you know what i mean 666 than you have to call me i already need a  succesor for my throne  ;D ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun
: 1597

« #107 : April 11, 2011, 12:23:59 PM »

@ alstott    hehehe you talking to me ?  hahahaha !  maybe get some fertilization help and have 6 at once > Then their of age send them around the world > I know there`s an evil good story there  !  lol  ;D
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #108 : February 03, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »

Being a sexually active female, I thought this was an idea worthy of mention for the game.

Well, first off to say, that the male cum shots are impressive to sy the least, so why not the possibility of a planned or unplanned pregnancy? I think it could be something fun. I will include a poll later just to get some idea as to the popularity, and Feedback replys are most welcome from all members!

*Implementation suggestions*

Upon vaginal  ejaculation by the male,or shemale, an algorithm is run to determine (completely random is ok) if a pregnancy is going to occur. The results of course do not need to be made immediately, because IRL us girls all know the dreaded “pregnancy test” after skipping a cycle is needed first (which could also be something available for sale in the Shop – hint, hint, hint).

If a female member is having unprotected sex, the possibility increases with multiple partners (which leads to the need for more condoms to be made available in the shop).

The excitement meter(s) could?... be set to automatically increase towards both ejaculation (male & shemale) and orgasm (female). I think this in itself can be fun as I know myself that having unprotected sexual intercourse can be both exciting and stimulating.

Keeping in mind that a normal pregnancy is 40 weeks, most of us women start to “Show” near the end of the first trimester approximately 15-17 weeks duration. I know from experience (yes I am a mommy), that sex during pregnancy can be both very fulfilling to sexual partners and some people actual find it arousing to continue to have sexual intercourse well into the second trimester (I know I most certainly did!).

My suggestion is to incorporate (as an option) the changes in the female physique from conception to birth, and perhaps even introduce more cuddle and pampering poses exclusively centered around the pregnant female. (And yes, I adored being spoiled rotten with bubble baths, sensual massages, and a lot of touching and caressing while I was pregnant.

So, anyway, this is the suggestion, and I know that to implement such an idea may or may not be possible to achieve without technical coding issues, so I leave that to the ADev team to explore.

Mwah!
AZRIELLE
« : February 03, 2012, 12:16:49 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #109 : February 03, 2012, 12:53:42 PM »

Azrielle, that is a very creative suggestion and please don't be offended or think I am being too critical by saying I think majority of everything you just described can easily be accomplished through simple roleplay. I understand the excitement of unplanned pregnancy or a pregnant belly is a "turn on" for some people and I have no problem with that. It's just not for me and I come here to do things that would normally get me pregnant in reality, tehehe.  :P

If AChat wants to add a pregnant belly clothing piece to the shop for those who have that fetish, (just like the condoms) that's a reasonable suggestion. But if AChat developed a pregnancy roulette mechanic to the game, I think I would be having so many babies. ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #110 : February 03, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »

We've discussed the option for females to choose to have their avatars be pregnant... or get pregnant in this thread: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,911.0.html

Since it's related the opinions there could be worth reading.

I sincerely hope we wouldn't get any virtual children as a side effect... I rather not have to explain why they have two mommies. ::)
« : February 03, 2012, 01:00:48 PM Adera »
medjai
: 415

« #111 : February 03, 2012, 02:51:51 PM »

I think Azrielle's idea is to give an option to female for pregnancy, therefore if you activate the option the "pregnancy roulette" starts spinning, and I know it could be achieved by rp but it could be a more stimulating addition to rping. This way the rp session doesn't stop when you exit the room, the system could give you a message the day after telling you that you are pregnant. Think of this as a continue rping with one of your loved ones.

I like the idea, not because I have a fetish for pregnant women, but because it would give that kind of fantasy a closer step to reality. I understand it would take a lot of effort by adev team to make this but it's worth considering imo, in more then one occasion we asked for things closer to reality such as pose's moves, this could be just one more think to take under consideration.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #112 : February 03, 2012, 03:11:58 PM »

mmmhh, i remember i had talk of pregnancy body option in some of my first post talking about more body custom option.
Azrielle, your idea is awesome under different point of you but just a simple body option. after the born of the baby, what gonna happend!? you can see a virtual baby running in your room!?

sorry, i was a little to much sarcastic......anyway, i agree whit Keiko

TightFit74
: 2415

« #113 : February 03, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »

I have rp-ed pregnancy with the ones closest to me in this game. I did find that interesting and arousing, just because it was with her.
As a body option, a clothing piece in different trimesters or periods, I could agree with. But to actually incorporate a roulette mechanism is a little to close to reality. I like to see this game as a place for fantasy. It doesn't have to get too real.

When my child was underway, her mother had no sexual interest at all. So I think this is an experience that is different for everyone. Though I found that period a miracle, the changes that a woman goes through and the wonder that grows and lives in her belly, I don't look back on that period as a sexually satisfying one..

There are other games that offer the option and have solved the issue of what happens after the pregnancy is done (sl), I'd rather see the a-team continue their efforts in developing lgbt poses, rooms and improved gameplay/chat...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #114 : February 03, 2012, 10:19:30 PM »

sorry but its not a site for have a kid who scream in your ears just at the time you cum  ;D and anyway this game is interdit to peoples under 18 the the baby will be banned as soon as he born  ;D ;D

I'm not for pregnancy in this game  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #115 : February 04, 2012, 06:15:44 AM »

What's next? Male have to pay alimoney for their children?

As Adera wrote, we had this discussion. And my opinion didn't change. If they offer this body option it's ok for those who wanna have it.
But I don't believe there is a majority.

We also talked about bleeding pussys during/after sex, menstruation and more.

So, an option for those who like it might be ok, but no automatic algorythm.

Adera

« #116 : February 17, 2012, 04:09:26 AM »

Ehehe, I wonder just how hard some guys would try to make sure the option really wasn't there for shemales as well. Even now some tells me they're going to cum in me so hard they'll make even me pregnant.

They're of course not really serious... I guess ::). I would be VERY surprised if I logged on and saw that my avatars stomach was a bit distended.

Anyway, sex talk like that can be quite hot imo... if anything it gives me an image that they're doing me very enthusiastically. :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #117 : February 17, 2012, 05:05:35 AM »

I hope they are not serious too, Adera!   ;D

Even, well, i can imagine this is an experience really important for a woman and maybe you had dream about it. Maybe i'm entering on a too personal aspect of your life, so forgive me, please

Pafe
: 548

« #118 : February 17, 2012, 05:34:45 AM »

Hiya's...

I don't know about this.  For me, I think if they start involving children in the game, either fantasy, role play, in the womb or out, I would leave the game.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Adera

« #119 : February 17, 2012, 07:23:53 AM »

Hiya's...

I don't know about this.  For me, I think if they start involving children in the game, either fantasy, role play, in the womb or out, I would leave the game.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

In this case I get the image that people are after the sexual aspects of pregnancy... not the children part. As long as it was optional for females and not unethical I wouldn't mind it since there are those that would like it.

I hope they are not serious too, Adera!   ;D

Even, well, i can imagine this is an experience really important for a woman and maybe you had dream about it. Maybe i'm entering on a too personal aspect of your life, so forgive me, please

Oh, it doesn't upset me, I have long since come to terms with the fact that I wont be able to bear children myself.
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  
« previous next »
: