*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fetish, bondage and BDSM.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 5
: Fetish, bondage and BDSM.  ( 31271 )
Mistress_N
: 15

« #15 : March 23, 2011, 06:38:24 PM »

Im wondering... About the public image of BDSM.

Today i have read this in my message queue, a user who i dont know told me this:

N---: What is with all the pnishment you give ,..you bitch from HELL
N---: YOu hurt people,...you filth
N---: Get AIDS and die ok

What is that image of BDSM the people has? Abuse? Rape? Violation? Really this people doesn't know that BDSM lies on consention?

I think that people should be more open-minded and read a bit more.

By the way I can't believe such people in a sex game like Achat XD
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : March 23, 2011, 07:22:59 PM »

People should be open minded about LOTS of things but sadly there aren't that many that are. :(

Well the ones here that have read Janine's posts on BDSM should be quite well informed. :P

If I remember correctly I think me and Janine where talking quite a bit about it in some topic, it was nice because not all aspect for doing BDSM irl where clear to me.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #17 : March 23, 2011, 07:25:54 PM »

I have learned a lot from Janine and told her so. As far as I understand, for a healthy bdsm relationship, consent and trust are key-elements. The guy that reacted to you like this, Mistress_N, doesn't really know what he is talking about. It's sad there are so many ignorant people out therre..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #18 : March 24, 2011, 04:48:49 AM »

The honest truth though is there are ignorant people on both sides of the issue.

There are certainly those who see the physical aspects of BDSM and recoil, not understanding how or believing that anyone could ever willingly consent to such a thing.

The other side of that coin is that there are those INSIDE who either see the chance to control others or the ability to surrender responsibility for themselves, while not seeing the responsibilities that both sides entail.

Both help dirty up the image of BDSM.

I am simply happy I have been able to help clean it up in my own small way.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
LilGrace
: 4

« #19 : May 01, 2011, 04:32:07 AM »

Hey,

I'd like to see more restraint stuff on here too.

Examples:

A bound kneeling position for girls  - in Obedience the guy is bound but the girl isn't?

Some bound standing positions would be good too, and could be made by minor adjustments to Forced Doggy - but I'd like one on my back as well ;)

Then there could be a range of restraints (collars, cuffs) on sale... $ ;D

MissGen
: 1

« #20 : May 31, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »

how about bdsm furniture in the catty? 
Bear
: 3856

« #21 : May 31, 2011, 10:42:45 PM »

As room dressing or use?  It would be interesting to see some furniture developed with poses associated... goes into the hierarchy of development though. Just where limited resources of development can be directed.

islandsun
: 1597

« #22 : June 01, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »

well there will always be closed minded people.

me Iwould love to try tying up a hunk to my bed and tease him till no end ! hahahaha ! evil laugh ;D ;)

alstott
: 635

« #23 : June 01, 2011, 09:03:04 AM »

oh my goodness Sunny that's not BDSM that's just mean..but beeing serious there's not a lot till no options for BDSM or any kind of fetish..

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun

« #24 : June 01, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »

where`s your sense of adventure ? I`d make it so the guy can break free of the ties at some point ! ::)

Second time today you said Iwas mean !

Big weasel watch it or I`ll be forced to tie you up ! ;D
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #25 : June 01, 2011, 11:37:05 AM »

Most "vanilla" people don't realize BDSM isn't about whips and chains. Of course, it can be a part of it, if you're inclined to it, but besides the "professionals" that whip people to satisfy some kicks in the clubs there's a crowd where it stands for love and care, often on a deeper and more responsible level then most "normal" relations.

@Alstott: mean would be tying you up, putting a cockring on you after teasing you a bit, blindfolding you and then going shopping with your wallet while leaving all the doors open.  :-*
Fun would be to make you believe this happened and then pretending to be a stranger taking advantage of you...   ;D

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
alstott
: 635

« #26 : June 01, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »

Ok first of all Ardeur this is more than mean..leaving me behind with an huge erection and without any money...damn girl what i've done to you ::) ok you can leave the doors open when i'm in a girls student home and no no no really no everything else ;D and don't forget i would visit you in your dreams and take advantage of you ::) :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun

« #27 : June 01, 2011, 12:00:43 PM »

make that a vibrating cock ring ! lol I walk by your door  hmmm  ;D what have we gott here ! ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #28 : June 01, 2011, 01:11:28 PM »

@Ardeur nice to see someone another who gets it... too many equate it with debasement of character...

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #29 : June 01, 2011, 01:30:57 PM »

@Ardeur nice to see someone another who gets it... too many equate it with debasement of character...

That's what people think they see from afar. From what I know, the only time a Dom "debases" a sub is when the sub has a mental switch with the label "Humiliate in case of drought" or when it's a punishment that's appropriate for the relation between the Dom and the sub. For far too many people it's too scary to try and understand what they see instead of labeling it as "scary" and "should be illegal" while it happens in a caring context while they do exactly the same to anything they don't understand and thus label as "inferior".

I don't pretend to know how serious Doms and subs are made up, as my inclinations don't go far beyond redded cheeks, being kept on the edge for what seems like hours to me while restrained and fetish-wear, but a little research and some common sense do go a long way towards understanding and respecting that some people have tastes that seem exotic to you.

*lifts carpet, kicks soapbox under the carpet and walks away innocently whistling*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
: