*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fetish, bondage and BDSM.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Fetish, bondage and BDSM.  ( 31293 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #60 : July 13, 2011, 06:14:43 AM »

bend hauched down on heels with knees spread wide open isnt that the submissive stance , with head down ?

arms forward wrists crossed !

I might know a little about this ! ;)

Bear
: 3856

« #61 : July 13, 2011, 09:57:59 AM »

A pose like that would be read as submissive sunny. There are a number of subtle clues in the form of posturing... the head bowed down is the obvious sign of submission.

Extending the wrists crossed represents an offering...which  can be visually enhanced if a woman closes her eyes and raises her head up extending and exposing her neck. Such a posture is equivalent to absolute submission.. and offer to receive the collar...

Knees wide apart a sexual invitation...quite different from a submissive stance with knees together...

Adera
: 3047

« #62 : July 15, 2011, 09:12:17 AM »

Hmm if I'm to take a stance I like the seductive inviting ones a lot, the ones where I can teasingly invite a man to come and play with me. I can always put things up a few notches if he's too slow and its so fun if he almost throws himself over me with something like a growl. ;) :P
Bear
: 3856

« #63 : July 15, 2011, 10:06:49 AM »

hmmm our brief chat remind you of that eh?

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #64 : July 18, 2011, 04:40:06 AM »

You terrible tease Adera you... maybe it's time to break out the toys again...   ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera
: 3047

« #65 : July 18, 2011, 02:32:38 PM »

Can I see the toy box too? :P
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: