*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggesting changes to the chat function:
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Suggesting changes to the chat function:  ( 26506 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« : April 03, 2011, 02:19:53 AM »

been pondering on this for a long time and wanna put it to the test:) a serious overhaul of the chat function is needed imho. im drowning in coldies, strangers dropping in to talk and wont stop until i answer and even friends tht doesnt understand a "sorry bb busy" answer so i came up with this:
A new availability systems where u can tick and untick a button at any time in chat:
1. a "busy-button" would hide u from all users, exept the ones u r already chatting with and can be used when u go to the editor to.
2. a "friends button" only shows u to friends, lovers and spouses and maybee the ones tht actually searches ur avatar name at the moment.
3. an "available to all button, well.... self explanatory.

and many times im online just chatting with friends irl around the world so i d like to have:
1 "interested in chat only" which could also mean tht no one can even send u an invite ;)
2 "interested in play"

and pls let me be able to double-click a new chatters name in the chat box to bring up their profile faster then having to open the search box and type it in.

any response, feed back or improvement suggestion is greatly appreciated :)
« : April 05, 2011, 01:41:11 AM PseRamesses »

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
alstott
: 635

« #1 : April 03, 2011, 03:34:04 AM »

Well PseRamesses  i would love to have those options but... when you become a widely accepted from the A-Team..you`ve earned an special price...and you can encash him wherever, whoever , withever you are ;) ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
PseRamesses

« #2 : April 03, 2011, 08:03:11 AM »

Well PseRamesses  i would love to have those options but... when you become a widely accepted from the A-Team..you`ve earned an special price...and you can encash him wherever, whoever , withever you are ;) ;D
so how many do i have to be nice to then? ;) *giggle* not shure however wht u mean with tht last phrase though, pls explain.

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : April 03, 2011, 08:18:26 AM »

Changes like that would certainly make it easier, I hate the ones throwing me an cold invite and after I've rejected it they say "hi".
LadyT
: 6

« #4 : April 03, 2011, 04:22:45 PM »

A new availability systems where u can tick and untick a button at any time in chat:
1. a "busy-button" would hide u from all users, exept the ones u r already chatting with and can be used when u go to the editor to.
2. a "friends button" only shows u to friends, lovers and spouses and maybee the ones tht actually searches ur avatar name at the moment.
3. an "available to all button, well.... self explanatory.

and many times im online just chatting with friends irl around the world so i d like to have:
1 "interested in chat only" which could also mean tht no one can even send u an invite ;)
2 "interested in play"

any response, feed back or improvement suggestion is greatly appreciated :)

It would really be nice to have these options in the chat. What I miss, is also a better filterfunction....ex a way to put the users who are "free" or green light in front or perhaps a listview of the users online...
Mmath
: 6

« #5 : April 04, 2011, 01:55:07 AM »

agreed :)

an other idea for filtering would be :

- be able to login in status showing to others "busy" or "offline"
- have a checkbox next to avatars in search window / friends list where you would mark for "show me as available" "busy" or "offline"

I understand that it would not be easy to implement, and maybe A-team wants to have as much people showing online as possible so new comers see that there's a real user community in aChat.
alstott

« #6 : April 04, 2011, 06:26:51 AM »

@Pse i mean when we get those options you earned an extra price  ;) ;D pssst... Adera...sorry i never do it again :P ;D ;D

PseRamesses

« #7 : April 04, 2011, 07:41:37 AM »

@Pse i mean when we get those options you earned an extra price  ;)
;D oh sweet i just love surprises..... and prices. tell me is it a big one?  :P *giggle*

alstott

« #8 : April 04, 2011, 09:45:46 AM »

Okay i will tell you Pse... it`s a .....surprise :P  but you will not be dissapointed ;) ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #9 : April 04, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »

I want to see too. *pouts*
PseRamesses

« #10 : April 04, 2011, 11:43:45 AM »

I want to see too. *pouts*
u can hide in my wardrobe bb and the when alstott is off guard jump out, lol

alstott

« #11 : April 04, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »

There`s no reason to hide Adera in your wardrobe sweetie i`ll  lead her to the bed....have a seat and enjoy the show ;)

islandsun
: 1597

« #12 : April 04, 2011, 05:57:47 PM »

show Should i get the popcorn ;D
PseRamesses

« #13 : April 05, 2011, 12:04:41 AM »

Oh my, quite a gathering for this lil lollipopfeast :P Popcorn and drinks on the house  ;D

PseRamesses

« #14 : April 05, 2011, 01:42:24 AM »

Update to my first post: "and pls let me be able to double-click a new chatters name in the chat box to bring up their profile faster then having to open the search box and type it in"

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: