*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  real life pics
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: real life pics  ( 10238 )
hiyapie
: 6

« : April 04, 2011, 01:00:01 AM »

So i understand people get turned on by seeing real pics of their sex partner but I think it gets a little weird and I even get freaked out when people ask for my pics. I come online for the fun and fantasy of the sex. In real life, I am a virgin mormon girl in a small town but I got curious so Ive come here. What I want to know is how you guys feel about swapping pics
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : April 04, 2011, 01:32:53 AM »

It is not a necessity,...but I don't see it as weird.  I had a young friend who was pushed hard for pic swapping bu an older guy... honestly I'll tell you the same as I told her.

Do what feels right, stick to your guns. If you feel uncomfortable, then say no. If they are a good friend, they will accept that answer, if they don't then move on. There are plenty of nice guys out there who will respect those wishes. But mind you,  there are plenty of jerks who don't.

No way to immediately sort that out. I can't state it enough, do what you are comfortable with and ignore the pressure of giving in, just to make a so called friend.

You start doing things you don't like doing, or feel uncomfortable about, you'll lose the enjoyment of the experiences here.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : April 04, 2011, 01:42:30 AM »

Bear as usual sums it up very well. Swapping pics should be done out of free will. If you don't feel comfortable with it, then don't do it.

AChat in my eyes is a place to live out fantasies and as long as you don't damage anyone else with your fantasies, anyting goes. Yet, as it works in rl, there should be respect for the wishes and boundaries of others. Crossing boundaries will diminish the experience and will leave scars.

Follow your own rules and guard them. If anyone tries to make you do something in heart you don't want, they don't have the respect they should have and they should be ignored. Which can be hard at times..

I wish you strength to hold on to your own believes!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #3 : April 04, 2011, 02:25:42 AM »

active mormon on this game? theres a lot to talk to your bishop about
islandsun
: 1597

« #4 : April 04, 2011, 06:50:58 AM »

Ok I had bad experience w the married guy !  W my social wall > I learned my lesson  <   I`m more careful who I invite !  And Bear is right , dont do anything that makes you uncomfortable  !  But I do like  to show people my real smile > especially   ones I like  ! Not like I do naked pic`s > back side is far as I go  !
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : April 04, 2011, 08:18:32 AM »

I share what I chose to share when I chose to share it, and if someone pushes then I feel they are NOT the ones to share it with.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Sandra88
: 52

Life is good :)

« #6 : April 04, 2011, 10:34:46 AM »

Oh I had a bad expiriance here..well not bad ...bout swapping pics....fell for it in the first week I joined AChat....anyways I got crappy pics back...I sworn never do that again...THANK GOD I sended her a portrait photo lol

So no go for me since that day hehehe

There is notting to be afraid of.
Virtuel reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body.
You be allright...I promise......just concentrate.....
Adera
: 3047

« #7 : April 04, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »

I rather not share pictures with people here, good thing many understands when I tell them so. :)
islandsun

« #8 : April 04, 2011, 12:12:13 PM »

I have a few friends on my  social wall , I dont mind showing my smile .  I respect others  opinions  ! ;)   Ok I did have to show my X- mass tree w  the angle  holding crown royal bottle in 1 hand  and a fake  blunt in the other ! heheehe !  

« : April 04, 2011, 12:16:59 PM islandsun »
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #9 : April 05, 2011, 02:33:09 AM »

active mormon on this game? theres a lot to talk to your bishop about
no problem with the bishop, i got him in high heels, hosery and suspenders, ball gagged in my closet. so Hiyapie just play away bb, have fun *giggle*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #10 : April 05, 2011, 02:35:53 AM »

haha gross...
I only assume she's active because she referred to herself as a mormon, I used to be one myself but I'm not active lol
islandsun

« #11 : April 05, 2011, 06:00:35 AM »

::) Bishop ?
Cazzy
: 31

<3 KISSSSSSSSSSSS <3

« #12 : April 05, 2011, 06:04:26 AM »

A pic can be nice ! But bear is right, stick to your guns !

and a little personal plea ! Im no prude and Im quite uninhibited, but gawd
a little more decorum in some of the pics would be refreshing ! Style wins my heart !

Love and Hugs XXX

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3
Chris
: 23

« #13 : April 05, 2011, 11:51:15 AM »

Joining the choir here, just think and feel, then do what you feel comfortable with. Anyone who DEMANDS pics is not worth your time, as easy as that.
islandsun

« #14 : April 05, 2011, 07:13:25 PM »

I`m picky  ;D ;D
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: