*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  real life pics
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: real life pics  ( 10216 )
hiyapie
: 6

« #15 : April 07, 2011, 12:48:59 AM »

awwww, thanks guys! As for the bishop thing ( he's like my pastor or something) I havent physically lost my virginity and Im not obsessed with sex, just curious,  so I think there is nothing wrong with it. again, thanks. I feel so much better
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : April 07, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »

Curiosity is very natural and very human. I know for my part I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable with that, but happily you are.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #17 : April 07, 2011, 11:20:13 PM »

lol you should dump the mormon business, I know eventually I had a giant wall of lies. I actually developed a mormon alter-ego after a while just to talk to my dad and all of these mormon guys who couldnt turn their preaching switch off.
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : April 18, 2011, 11:17:12 AM »

If you feel you wanna send a pic, ask your partner. But be sure, this is the intnernet - and you never know the other one good enough. If the other one is asking you once and you disagree... and he is asking on and on, just tell him "no" and then forget him.

It's very simple, as the other told you: Do, what you wanna do and do not, what you don't wanna do. A real nice partner always will accept this.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: