*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New: Interrogation room
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Is it worth the money?
Yes   -4 (21.1%)
No   -3 (15.8%)
We need added, specific poses for the room to make it complete   -12 (63.2%)
: 19

: New: Interrogation room  ( 15182 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : April 11, 2011, 06:27:07 AM »

A new update, a new room. An interrogation room this time.
Looks pretty nice, hopefully the chackles on the bed will get a function soon.. The poses are pretty nice divided over the room, yet nothing specific for the room itself.
In combination with the police-outfits and the obedience-poses, it could make a good background/environment for role-players and or dom-subs..
Let us know what you think, is it worth the money? Does it look good enough?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : April 11, 2011, 09:06:30 AM »

This room definitely priced right, noted the shackles there myself when I grabbed RG  for a quick check...

for that reason,.. some specific may add to the flavor,.. and voted so... but the price is far

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : April 11, 2011, 11:02:02 AM »

I think its worth the price.

Hmm bent over the desk with my hands cuffed, legs spread wide apart and glancing over my shoulder a little uneasy because my short dress rides up over my ass. "Please mister officer, I promise I will cooperate". :P
Bear

« #3 : April 11, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »

With that image Adera... I need a cold shower.. :P

islandsun
: 1597

« #4 : April 11, 2011, 01:01:49 PM »

I have to check it out ! ;D ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : April 11, 2011, 04:35:54 PM »

They get FF Obedience I may rush back out and re-enroll. As it is I'm waiting for a FF backlog to develop so I can have a wide variety to play with when I opt back in.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #6 : April 11, 2011, 05:11:35 PM »

@Janine: Yeah I think its kinda sad that the obedience poses aren't available for FF or FS and SS for that matter. But I'd mostly like to see it released for FF since your one of the people that would really enjoy it. :)

@Bear: Are you the bad cop or is that Pse? :P
deathguppie
: 1

« #7 : April 11, 2011, 11:17:28 PM »

I'm actually a pretty good 3d artist myself, so it bothers me more than a but not being able to create my own clothing and such.. that said.

I really believe that the proprietors of this site are cutting themselves out of some good amount of cash by not allowing custom clothing an animations.  T he system they have created will work very nicely for adding both (unlike red light district)  so there is no reason not to have it.  People will buy it if it exists and the game owners are always welcome to their cut. 

Just stating the obvious.  Give me a few pieces of info.  A mesh with a UV, an armature (skeleton) with some vertice weights and some rules for making animations.. then the game owners could decide what was allowed and what wasn't, and people could buy whatever they wanted.. ..

just my 2 cents..
Bear

« #8 : April 12, 2011, 01:50:07 AM »

@Adera... what do you think?

interesting room...wee a few different uses for it... had to laugh though my partner did not see the table nor chair against the wall with the observation window. Anyone else experiencing this?

Adera

« #9 : April 12, 2011, 06:01:29 AM »

@Bear: Oh, I'm not sure... can't see you as a mean bad cop at least. :)
islandsun

« #10 : April 12, 2011, 06:32:19 AM »

@Adera  Your right can`t see Bear as bad cop ! I Can vision him > when his sweet sappyness talk does`nt work on his reluctant partner >Hiim taking matters into his own hands  ! ;D  Pure raw male aggression kicks in  !  Hey this sounds good ! :D He proves to her that her mind might be saying no >but her body is saying other wise !  hahahaha !     Warning mind going into over load !    ;)
Bear

« #11 : April 12, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »

hmmm interesting perceptions...but I can play either Adera, that "bad cop"  can be played but I find the manipulator an interesting character...the slightest opportunity though to touch is all that is needed... :P

Think of it as a ride on sled... starting slow at the top of the hill, building steam until it runs wild, fast and furious, and you are hanging on in the ecstasy and thrill,  guessing that by the end of it,  even Mr. Blue will be hanging limp...

islandsun

« #12 : April 12, 2011, 09:53:09 AM »

:D heheehe !
Urban
: 329

« #13 : April 13, 2011, 05:17:04 PM »

I think its worth the price.

Hmm bent over the desk with my hands cuffed, legs spread wide apart and glancing over my shoulder a little uneasy because my short dress rides up over my ass. "Please mister officer, I promise I will cooperate". :P

It's too late for the remorses ! Time to feel the hand of justice :p
islandsun

« #14 : April 15, 2011, 07:53:21 AM »

OK bend over desk   I like that , but if they could use pose sitting on desk my leggs wrapped around my guy , then picked up to the wall , slow transitions ,

What gets me we been asking for kissing option in every pose  !  Canadian saying > Do you feel like youv`e been screwed , with out even a kiss ! ::)
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: