*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Enough with the male costumes!
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Enough with the male costumes!  ( 18770 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : April 15, 2011, 10:52:33 AM »

I am sick and tired of see fucked up costumes for men that are nothing more than bikini bottoms. I want to see stuff like firefighter, a suit/tux, military (either battle camo and/or class A/B [A has the sport coat, B does not, could have the sport coat a separate option]), new shirts and pants, but STOP the god damn underwear shit.
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : April 15, 2011, 10:56:36 AM »

>:(
Ditto... I have nothing else to the well stated frustration

islandsun
: 1597

« #2 : April 15, 2011, 11:40:49 AM »

>:( >:( >:( even the females speaking on behalf for the guys ! I dont recall  asking for  fruit outfits for you guys !

@ alstott was it you or someone else we need that  TUX  pic again !  DAMN IT  ! That was one hot looking outfit withalong a bunch of others !

I  don`t like being ignored , why give us the forum , if their not going to use it  !
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #3 : April 15, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »

its just getting old a-team. im done with getting excited about updates and seeing queer mankinis, even if someones asking for them you have like 72 to choose from now
I am not going to put more money into this game
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : April 15, 2011, 01:26:38 PM »

its just getting old a-team. im done with getting excited about updates and seeing queer mankinis, even if someones asking for them you have like 72 to choose from now
I am not going to put more money into this game
ditto
>:( >:( >:( even the females speaking on behalf for the guys ! I dont recall  asking for  fruit outfits for you guys !

@ alstott was it you or someone else we need that  TUX  pic again !  DAMN IT  ! That was one hot looking outfit withalong a bunch of others !

I  don`t like being ignored , why give us the forum , if their not going to use it  !
ditto
>:(
Ditto... I have nothing else to the well stated frustration
ditto
I am sick and tired of see fucked up costumes for men that are nothing more than bikini bottoms. I want to see stuff like firefighter, a suit/tux, military (either battle camo and/or class A/B [A has the sport coat, B does not, could have the sport coat a separate option]), new shirts and pants, but STOP the god damn underwear shit.
ditto

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer

« #5 : April 15, 2011, 03:58:58 PM »

theyre reading the forum, just having a laugh about our reactions to the mankinis. but people were threatening to quit achat last time too so cut it out. ive noticed that a lot less premium members come online, at least chicks, and probably 90% of them ask for gifts. there still seems to be a large chunk or premium guys but how are you going to keep those if they keep running out of money buying hookers, giving them something they wont buy so they can spend their A$ on hookers is not the way to do it
Unhealer

« #6 : April 15, 2011, 04:00:16 PM »

on another note they hookers are all really bad looking, so i doubt theyre getting that much A$
islandsun

« #7 : April 15, 2011, 04:40:18 PM »

@unhealer  you might have something there !  Cause I`ve spent alot on the few items I like , some I wished I didn`t buy ! Cause guys keep throwing money ! Hmmm Means I`m a 10 % lol   : ) :D
Unhealer

« #8 : April 16, 2011, 01:48:58 PM »

yep the average and vast majority of females and shemales are bisexuals who should be labelling it as homo (i dont think there are that many bisexual or homosexual chicks in the world, 50$ says theyre guys) but they all fuck guys as long as they pay, most saying "gifts are nice but not required" or something but they usually wont respond to anything unless its a female or a guy offering a gift (ive tested this)
Unhealer

« #9 : April 16, 2011, 01:50:56 PM »

shemales are the worst because i think literally 1% of them are actual shemales
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #10 : April 17, 2011, 04:36:08 AM »

shemales are the worst because i think literally 1% of them are actual shemales
drop in sometimes bb and i will teach u how to sort out the bad apples in your shemalebasket *giggle* and find tht the percentage is actually higher ;) not much, but still. personally i dont care about gender other then for serious play. a man playing a she has completely diff set of objectives then a fem doing it. as long as they play their part well, i dont care. i have a few men playing women as friends and they do it soo well, even better then most fem do, lol.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
happyfriend

« #11 : April 17, 2011, 08:11:11 AM »

Well, I got the idea that maybe we should show what a man outfit is so here is an example :

And on my way, I also found that :

Who wants to be a business woman... :)
islandsun

« #12 : April 17, 2011, 08:47:43 AM »

Yummy and classy !  Love womens out fit > they take note walking into ameeting w that < I could pull off that hair style w my long hair !   

You hit it on the nail friend ! :-*

Bear
: 3856

« #13 : April 17, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »

Our resident skeptic Pse' have a sense you could treat his condition...

Do like the business look of the woman,.. more ties the merrier to work with...

TightFit74
: 2415

« #14 : April 17, 2011, 12:11:53 PM »

@ Happyfriend Very nice uggestion.. the suit is nice and the girl looks D8** hot..
@ Janine I can so understand your frustrations about the poorness of AChat in FF poses. Though they did seem to bring out some poses lately that made you content

Let's hope they will as well for the male population that does want to wear something else but mankini's... A glimpse of hope still remaining. It might take some time but they can't ignore our requests forever... Besides that, how many mankini's can you think up? (oops, did I just set them a challenge? lol)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: