*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Costumes
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
: Would you like ACTUAL costumes be developed for use
Yes, adds to the experience of RP   -21 (61.8%)
Yes, simply for the variety   -12 (35.3%)
No   -1 (2.9%)
: 34

: Costumes  ( 63213 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #105 : May 18, 2011, 03:48:42 PM »

"Ï appreciate your efforts miss. Maybe there is a way I can thank you when we've found my lens? Btw, I can't see much so if I put a hand where it doesn't belong or where you don't want it, just let me know." Sliding my hand over Adera's buttcoks, squeezing, a quick pinch before i trace the tips of my fingers down and along the insides of her thighs. "Have you checked near the legs of the table?" Moving my hand up between her thighs towards her crotch. "Oh my, is that a corkscrew in your panties or are you happy to see me?" ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #106 : May 19, 2011, 02:16:15 PM »

@Bear: You need to put on your best poker face if I'm to check that spigot behind the bar. ;)

@Sunny: I see your having fun there. :P

I jump a little from Tights pinch, giggling and my cheeks flushing a little. I feel his hand sliding in over my thigh and shivers courses through me making my nipples grow rock hard and my panties suddenly starting to feel really tight. I look back at Tight with flushed cheeks "Um..." not really wanting him to stop "I... I'll take a look", looking by the table leg not finding anything there either. "You sure this is where you dropped your lens?" my voice a little unstable from his caresses.
TightFit74

« #107 : May 19, 2011, 02:26:29 PM »

"Well, sometimes it happens that the lens falls out but gets stuck on the face. Maybe you can have alook there?" Moving my hand from Adera's  between Adera's thigs, i pull on her skirt to turn her around. As her face comes closer and closer, I see her cheeks flushed, her eyes glistening and her chest heaving quickly. As she examines my face from very close, I suddenly dive in and give her a quick kiss on her moist lips. My knickerbockers suddenly getting very tight, as a rush of blood, insitgated by her warm breath in my mouth, making me swell.

Bear
: 3856

« #108 : May 19, 2011, 02:58:44 PM »

welll guess I'm stuck pouring the beer then... ::)

islandsun
: 1597

« #109 : May 19, 2011, 05:02:22 PM »

Seeing  alstott  pants getting tigher  I`m getting  really excited abit myself , clumsy I go to turn and fall across the table , my skirt  flips up over my butt , showing alstott my my black thong . He takes his hand starts rubbing my upper inner thights . damn thats feels good , lifting my ass higher , hehehe for him to have easier access ! hmm I`m really enjoying this job !

Grinning at Bear  pointing curling my finger up at him > saying hey come here big guy < psst private joke < maybe some of that licorice got suck some where  LOL > Bear walke over grinning , as i`m enjoying asltott stroking   , now lets see that spigot what we can do about it , grapping hold ohh so big and hot , putting my hot little lips on the end touch w my wet tongue , I should really  give it a thorough job , to make sure it works ! hmmm really really enjoying this job > the tips are great !
Yara_Lana
: 5

« #110 : August 05, 2011, 01:21:03 PM »

lol

Other night i was smoking for a nun/schoolgirl action... but no nuns avaiable!
Yara_Lana
: 5

« #111 : August 05, 2011, 02:30:45 PM »

Oh! I forgot!

Bride! Bride! Bride!
islandsun
: 1597

« #112 : August 06, 2011, 06:56:51 AM »

::) A nun ?   lol

How about doing a priest > a catholic one  to boot ! lol For give me father >> I`ll make you !  SIN !

;D
alstott
: 635

« #113 : August 09, 2011, 01:13:58 AM »

Sooo you wanna confess some of your sins lil ferret ? yes ? ok let's go into my confessional box  ;D :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear
: 3856

« #114 : September 03, 2011, 08:16:27 AM »

Bump... :) :)

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #115 : September 03, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »

The pirate outfit has has inspired me to request the possibility for a sexy ninja outfit since the two are destined to do battle for all eternity!  :P

Avalucia
: 36

Do you think me wicked?

« #116 : September 03, 2011, 03:58:09 PM »

Oh... I think a nun would be great!

alstott
: 635

« #117 : September 06, 2011, 12:32:45 AM »

Good choice Keiko...i think about...can she handle all kinda swords ? or what she'll do when she looks into a barrel of a big gun ? can she take the load ?  ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
TightFit74

« #118 : September 06, 2011, 01:36:42 AM »

Alstott, I hope you'll bring a fully loaded gun if you want to challenge a nija. Didn't you know they are masters at evading objects lunged at them? ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #119 : September 06, 2011, 02:08:24 AM »

You'd have to entice her so she doesn't want to dodge. ;D

I just wonder how I'll survive if she comes to assassinate me in the middle of the night, I hope my innocent sleeping face will make her waver. :P
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  
« previous next »
: